What's new

Either Article 370 will exist, or J&K won't be a part of India, Omar Abdullah tweets

Aati Hai Sada Kashmir se,
Ke kab tum Aao Ge,
Sulagti hain rahain Humari,
Iss Aag ko kab Bhujao ge,
Toro ge kab ye Deewar,
Kab Hindustanion ko Solao ge :toast_sign:
--

Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Ghalib Ye Khayal Achha Hai.. since last 60 yer dear...
wake up see the reality

I think this is a time when people all across India are ready for DRAMATIC changes to there life (F****ing Hindu MP in the heart of Kashmir!!!!). We should not avoid this opportunity & who knows you see END of Art. 370!! RIP.

BJP MP Dr. Jitendra Singh defeated Ghulam Nabi Azad. He represents the Udhampur constitutency which consists of several muslim majority areas like Doda, Kishtwar, Banihal, Bhadarwah, Gool, etc.. It's safe to say that many muslims have voted for him.

I think this is a time when people all across India are ready for DRAMATIC changes to there life (F****ing Hindu MP in the heart of Kashmir!!!!). We should not avoid this opportunity & who knows you see END of Art. 370!! RIP.
If Omar Abdullah wishes not to be part of India.. good luck to him. His & his family's fate will be na ghar ka na ghat ka, should Kashmir separate from India. Idiot doesn't realize that his significance in Kashmir will only remain as long as Kashmir remains part of India. Moment that changes, believe me.. Omar & his family will go into exile as the asylum in that part of the world will be run by different breed of lunatics & Abdullahs will be sent to oblivion!

Hindustan toh Arab ne diya hua naam hai! Humare liye toh yeh Bharat hai..... Sorry Akhand Bharat :p

His family is worse than Pawar family. His father is mastermind of so many scams in JK. If 370 goes away they will lose their power. It's their bargaining chip.
c76d5631d56b2873f68d5c8d2a3f989435ffd1a29e5866cae6701e5d8432cbf9.jpg

Mat pucho meri jaan ki hamney tumhara kya ukhara hai.........1971 ab bhi gawah hai ki Asia ka naksha Hindustan ney hi Badal dala hai :D

J/K
--
think took part of kashmir we made them half ..
if they take more .. baki rahega kuch?

i am for independent Kashmir.....
who are all with me.... :D:D

--
galib ..
hum majubar nahi dildar the ..hume pagal na samjhana..
humne chahi SULAh tumne peeth me chura bhoka(kargil)
aab ungli bhi nikali to ukhad denge,,
samjhe dost..
:-)
better talk and close the issue ...

--
yes car eof your own dissenting nation first
Humne koun si ungli India ko di hai jo nikalni hai ? :whistle:

i am for independent Kashmir.....
who are all with me.... :D:D
I'm with you :yes4:

1948,1965 or 1999 yaad aaya kuch?
--
yes ..
1948.... you sent soldiers as fake mujahindin and got flanked by IA and kashmiris
1965 .. wanted to take delhi and j-K ending defending lahor..wow
1999.....ahhhh.. holy crap... insult of soldiers .. first denied their bodies...then accepted them as their soldiers ..what a shame .
you for got 1971.....
all war started by pak and lost by pak..
abd by the NO MUSLIM country came for recuse when you got hard ......

Humne koun si ungli India ko di hai jo nikalni hai ? :whistle:

I'm with you :yes4:
--
those terrorist maing ungli here in j&k and india
yasin bhatkal, attack on indina embasy in afg to name a few

--
yes ..
1948.... you sent soldiers as fake mujahindin and got flanked by IA and kashmiris
1965 .. wanted to take delhi and j-K ending defending lahor..wow
1999.....ahhhh.. holy crap... insult of soldiers .. first denied their bodies...then accepted them as their soldiers ..what a shame .
you for got 1971.....
all war started by pak and lost by pak..
abd by the NO MUSLIM country came for recuse when you got hard ......
the-denial-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom