What's new

Either Article 370 will exist, or J&K won't be a part of India, Omar Abdullah tweets

A better life is more attractive prospect than a mythical racial purity. Demography of J&K became meaning less after mass migration of Pandits. All his fear mongering amounted to nothing when BJP claimed equal vote share of both the regional parties combined.

Majority of kashmiri pandits are still living in jammu region, so technically they are still within the borders of the state of jammu and kashmir.

NC will be kicked out in the next elections. The word on the street is "Ab ki baar Mufti Sarkar". Everyone in J&K hates Abdullahs

Great!! Right wings at Center, Right Wings in the State & Right Wings in Pak as well.

3 RIGHTS can never do anything WRONG!! :D

Because he wants to remain the uncrowned king of Kashmir.
Does he even care for his own people??

Please do me a favor , could you please post his 3 tweets on kashmir today.
Somehow I am unable to do it. :(
But like he says I want to SAVE his tweets on this thread atleast. :D
Kashmir bane ga Pakistan!!!

The dogra hindu maharaja of jammu and sheikh abdullah made a deal with indian government to install article 370 to protect the demographics of jammu and kashmir otherwise the maharaja wanted jammu and kashmir an independent country.

Article 370 like legislation predates J&K's accession. It was Maharaja Hari Singh who introduced the concept of Hereditary State Subject in the state thus barring the non-citizens from taking up employment in Jammu and Kashmir.

The dogra hindu maharaja of jammu and sheikh abdullah made a deal with indian government to install article 370 to protect the demographics of jammu and kashmir otherwise the maharaja wanted jammu and kashmir to be an independent country.
That was past, furthermore it was maharaja's will not people's. And now it's democracy in which people decide and not maharajas.

That was past, furthermore it was maharaja's will not people's. And now it's democracy in which people decide and not maharajas.

If you want to know people's will then you need to hold a referendum in jammu and kashmir on article 370, it will clear the doubts in the minds of many naive indians living outside jammu and kashmir.

if you want to be autonomous stop using indian tax pay monies to fund your state. India needs to learn " some" lessons from china / tibet on how to handle J/K

If you want to know people's will then you need to hold a referendum in jammu and kashmir on article 370, it will clear the doubts in the minds of many naive indians living outside jammu and kashmir.

do you give the same advice to your pals the chinese on tibet?

I think Modi should first focus on economy and then get on to the sensitive issues.....he has minimum long 5 years hence no need to talk about everything on day first!

Omar sounds stupid!

Moreover kashmiris will not be affected much even if the article 370 is removed, it will be Jammu that will be flooded with indian migrants so the actual ethnicity that is going to get eradicated will be that of dogra hindus of jammu.

Neither do you know what J&K people wants.

And about referendum that's none of your business as it is a matter of concern for the govt of J&K and it's people and the Central Govt. and rest of the Indians.

I can feel Indians pain, they spend billions of $ on state which doesn't even want it to be part of India. Strategically not important at all compared to Pakistani Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom