What's new

Either Article 370 will exist, or J&K won't be a part of India, Omar Abdullah tweets

Omar Abdullah & his party is losing the grip in the state... & it was pretty much evident with the kind of national election results. His blowing this issue is not a surprise at all.. & trying to make ground for coming state elections!

--
seems you care of india more than your own home land ..

--
how they teach geography there..

Yes I care alot about kashmir dispute because it has direct impact on most of rivers flowing in pakistan punjab which either originate or pass through jammu and kashmir state. It is of utmost important for both punjab and sindh to be concerned with the fate of the state of jammu and kashmir because we live in down stream areas of those rivers.

--

:o::welcome:
Bikhra Wajood,
Toote Khawab,
Sulagti Tanhaaiyaan,
Kitne Haseen Tohfe dy Jaati hai,
Yeh Muhabbat...with KASHMIR..:bunny:
Aati Hai Sada Kashmir se,
Ke kab tum Aao Ge,
Sulagti hain rahain Humari,
Iss Aag ko kab Bhujao ge,
Toro ge kab ye Deewar,
Kab Hindustanion ko Solao ge :toast_sign:

A decade ago Omar Abdullah seemed like a decent guy with good intentions to me. But now as he is losing power, he seems to be someone who will say about anything to get people to vote for him.

those
Yes I care alot about kashmir dispute because it has direct impact on most of rivers flowing in pakistan punjab which either originate or pass through jammu and kashmir state. It is of utmost important for both punjab and sindh to be concerned with the fate of the state of jammu and kashmir because we live in down stream areas of those rivers.
--
dear i vouch your concern ..
but this is not the way to solve issue with terrorism..
come on table and solve issue ..
things will be worst in 10-20 yr due to climate change..
so better leaving ak-47 and reach table for negotiaiton

Omar Abdullah & his party is losing the grip in the state... & it was pretty much evident with the kind of national election results. His blowing this issue is not a surprise at all.. & trying to make ground for coming state elections!

I think this is a time when people all across India are ready for DRAMATIC changes to there life (F****ing Hindu MP in the heart of Kashmir!!!!). We should not avoid this opportunity & who knows you see END of Art. 370!! RIP.

Anything but Hindustan
Hindustan toh Arab ne diya hua naam hai! Humare liye toh yeh Bharat hai..... Sorry Akhand Bharat :p

A decade ago Omar Abdullah seemed like a decent guy with good intentions to me. But now as he is losing power, he seems to be someone who will say about anything to get people to vote for him.
His family is worse than Pawar family. His father is mastermind of so many scams in JK. If 370 goes away they will lose their power. It's their bargaining chip.

Rahega toh wah pe! Lekin kiske saath :D

Balochistan can never be independent because iran will never want to see pakistani balochistan to become independent. Moreover , in balochistan there are four different races of people living Baloch, pashtun, brahui and sindhi. Apart from few balochi areas the rest of balochistan is quite stable, I have many friends from balochistan in germany and they told me about the ground reality of the balochistan, I dont rely on stupid media.

Back
Top Bottom