What's new

Either Article 370 will exist, or J&K won't be a part of India, Omar Abdullah tweets

u should also join the azadi..movement......its fun u see...:D
atleast on pdf....
no yaar its kinda boring nw...these stupid accusation and equally stupid counter accusation are getting boring...yawn...
only solution i see making loc permanent border... bcos neither party gonna give their share...

"30%" kashmiri pandits , are you really in your senses. According to 1941 census of kashmir valley muslim were 95% of the population of kashmir valley and the rest 5% were mainly kashmiri pandits and some punjabi sikhs. 30% figure was for the overall hindu population of complete state of "jammu and Kashmir" and it still remains more or less the same to this day.
--
shahmir bhai..
j&k reality is .. current loc will become border...
we cant able to take Azad Kashmir nor you can take IOK..
better accept reality and close terrorism ..
terrorisam hurted pak more..
we now in g20 nation .. ealry in g8 nation..
so better foucs on people welfare..
we will not stop water..its not our DNA..
better come in reality

Kashmir is muslim state so most of the votes are already muslim votes in kashmir. Omar abdullah is doing political posturing because he knows that not only kashmiri muslims but also dogra hindus will also not let other indians to settle in the disputed state and it is quite clear why they want to remove article 370 to make other races of indians to come and settle in jammu and kashmir which is unacceptable to both kashmiri muslims and dogra hindus. That was the core reason why article 370 was put in place to ensure that the demography of jammu and kashmir will never ever be compromised.
This was true before the 90s. Now not so much.

Abhi do yah bad mein lega? :mad:
kya doge....kya loge....
is rang badalti dunya me na kutch tera hai na mera hai....:-)

Jo Kutta subh subh halka hoke aata hai, usko Halka Kutta bolte hain!!......:lol:

BTW, Can somebody tell me what is the Land price in Kashmir right now? and what will it be if we are allowed to purchase land there?....................:P
pehle jaane to.mile .....biwi.bhi wahi se leaayege......ussme kya hai....bewi ke to zamin hoga hi...kharidne ki.kya zaroorat....:P

This was true before the 90s. Now not so much.

Some people are still like that. Anyway, Himachal also does not allow outsiders to buy property there afaik but it's more developed than J&K. The real problem is Kashmiri muslim domination of J&K and the step motherly treatment being given to Jammu and especially Ladakh.

It's our internal matter, pak should not interfere.

You're an aggressor as per UN and you're just deteriorating that image further

Some people are still like that. Anyway, Himachal also does not allow outsiders to buy property there afaik but it's more developed than J&K.
True. That includes a part of me. :(

The 37* number is unique to this actually. There is 371 etc. But JnK having a separate Constitution and even separate citizenship is unacceptable. Either we have to give it up or other Indian states have to adopt our method :D

Yeh Shayari band kar deshdrohi :lol:
Doodh maango ge kheer denge , Kashmir maango ge toh cheer denge :butcher: Bhul gaya kya dialogue :lol:
savere me to ye @jhandk bol raha tha.....i am too harsh ob pakis....abhi unka sath diya yo ..deshdrohii....:mad::mad:

dudh aur khir hum kyun de....free me aata hai kya dudh or chawal......mai nai dena.....
ha hum cheer jaroor dege...agar jayada halla kiya un logo.ne too...:P

Bah.....Short cut lena chahte ho?.......Dream on.....:D
short cut mil raha hai to kyun na lele....
love jihad.......:P

savere me to ye @jhandk bol raha tha.....i am too harsh ob pakis....abhi unka sath diya yo ..deshdrohii....:mad::mad:

dudh aur khir hum kyun de....free me aata hai kya dudh or chawal......mai nai dena.....
ha hum cheer jaroor dege...agar jayada halla kiya un logo.ne too...:P
Yeh hui naa baat Indians wali
clapping.gif
drinks.gif
India.gif

Back
Top Bottom