What's new

Either Article 370 will exist, or J&K won't be a part of India, Omar Abdullah tweets

The ****, anyway door is always open. These people have thing for riots, i can see lots of riots in Indian Punjab coming years. Bhaiya will riot no matter where he is in, Karachi or UP Bihar.

Yea they love rioting. Inherently violent people that everyone should be cautious of.

Yea they love rioting. Inherently violent people that everyone should be cautious of.

The fun will start when they make some numbers, then they will join politics. And riots will follow, its in their nature.

Hopefully their state will be wealthier by then, so they can go back home.
I heard that Biharis in Punjab have started growing beards, wearing turbans and changing their last names to Singh lol.

I heard that Biharis in Punjab have started growing beards, wearing turbans and changing their last names to Singh lol.

They do! It is easy to tell they are foreigners cause they are much darker and their facial features are very different. They have beady eyes too far spaced out from each other and wide flat noses like Africans.Also they are very short people. So the only people they are fooling is themselves.

They do! It is easy to tell they are foreigners cause they are much darker and their facial features are very different. They have beady eyes too far spaced out from each other and wide flat noses like Africans.Also they are very short people. So the only people they are fooling is themselves.
I've been to Bihar a few times, your mostly right haha but the people in the Maithili speaking areas are very light but they are mixed with Nepalis.

But there is bhiaya @INDIC and @Porus in this forum, they keep reminding us people from punjab to bihar and bangladesh look similar ;)

have some shame. they are hard working people and come here because they are needed..you aint Punjabi even. what sort Punjabi will keep id arya desa

have some shame. they are hard working people and come here because they are needed..you aint Punjabi even. what sort Punjabi will keep id arya desa

I am more Punjabi than a jatt. Have you forgotten you once were chamars? Kshatriya Punjabi are true Punjabis unlike shudra jatts.

if yougot blood of your mom in your veins say that in front of a jatt..if you are Punjabi then you must know its Khatri not kshatriya in Punjab and khatris are slapped around for fun by jatts

Kshatriya means Rajput I thought?

Back
Top Bottom