What's new

Either Article 370 will exist, or J&K won't be a part of India, Omar Abdullah tweets

I'm not joking. In Northwest India, Punjab has the highest number of outsiders because you guys are too lazy to do your own farm work

You may call it lazy but no longer want to destroy our body. Soon we will replace the bhaiyya with machine. Biharis please stop flooding Punjab and instead develop Bihar. BIMARU states are a national shame, says Modi.

Omar is scared. I am still surprised as to how BJP was able to emerge as the largest party in J&K.

You may call it lazy but no longer want to destroy our body. Soon we will replace the bhaiyya with machine. Biharis please stop flooding Punjab and instead develop Bihar. BIMARU states are a national shame, says Modi.
1621827_10201150552676206_1435966959_n.jpg

Please don't be racist. Those guys are hard working and migrate to make a good living. These problems will self correct when the Eastern region of India develops.

For last decade Abdullah family was most favorite of Indians and on their statements they have opened 100s of threads on PDF, but now suddenly they want to kick him out of India. :pop:

Please don't be racist. Those guys are hard working and migrate to make a good living. These problems will self correct when the Eastern region of India develops.

Where am I being racist? They are very hard workers, but no body want's to lose their identity of foreigners. A developed Bihar is a better India. If our poorest regions can develop, then no one can make fun of India

For last decade Abdullah family was most favorite of Indians and on their statements they have opened 100s of threads on PDF, but now suddenly they want to kick him out of India. :pop:

Unlike some people, we don't live in the past.

Where am I being racist? They are very hard workers, but no body want's to lose their identity of foreigners. A developed Bihar is a better India. If our poorest regions can develop, then no one can make fun of India

Unlike some people, we don't live in the past.

That's fine

The **** is happening in Indian Punjab? Soon it will become bhaiya land ?

Yea they almost outnumber us now. If we lose Punjab, we are gonna immigrate to Lahore. Pakistan please keep the door open for us?

Yea they almost outnumber us now. If we lose Punjab, we are gonna immigrate to Lahore. Pakistan please keep the door open for us?

The ****, anyway door is always open. These people have thing for riots, i can see lots of riots in Indian Punjab coming years. Bhaiya will riot no matter where he is in, Karachi or UP Bihar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom