What's new

Eid-ul-azha : Cattle price high in city markets

RIP to poor dead animals... May Allah Bless Them and in their next birth don't let them come in this earth as animal again...

Aamen

Hahahahaha most funniest thing that I have ever heard. Why do not you think this way... In the previous life they had committed some sin and thats why they have been born like this way??? Yeah yeah as they are dying for a noble cause may be in the next life they will born like a mahatma or maha manab. My 2 cents.

Manas is right guys, look at all these poor creatures just about to murdered just so you can eat and live!!!!
STOP THE MURDER
vegetable-market-coimbatore.jpg

Well, to your disappointment I do it eat non veg items and love it .

Cattle price high in city markets

You guys have to make with killing vegetables now . :lol:

I have a question. Is it necessary to slaughter hundreds of thousands of innocent cattle to "celebrate" a religious event in the so called religion of "peace". How come such huge scale violence is justified as a religious duty?

What sense of accomplishment of religious duty or spiritual bliss do you experiance while standing in a pool of blood and holding a throat slitting axe in your hand and watching with fun the innocent creature dying?

Well very well ,
Bashing basing and counter basing ,
ppl must understand meat is part of food circle of human being , eating meat neither bring harm and nor is a sin its a common thing.

Hindus have special affection (i dont know what is their religious reason behind) towards cows but they must understand they dont own the cows of whole world , they have right to love cows and save them but only of their own.

To Muslims and some other nations cows are halal an is not holy or god or some thing like that , they have no religious restrictions to stop eating cows, hindus must not feel awkward if muslim eats cow.

I have a question. Is it necessary to slaughter hundreds of thousands of innocent cattle to "celebrate" a religious event in the so called religion of "peace". How come such huge scale violence is justified as a religious duty?

What sense of accomplishment of religious duty or spiritual bliss do you experiance while standing in a pool of blood and holding a throat slitting axe in your hand?

Go through the following debate.... Rashmi Bhai Zaveri has been busted in a nice way...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well very well ,
ppl must understand meat is part of food circle of human being , eating meat neither bring harm and nor is a sin its a common thing.

Hindus have special affection (i dont know what is their religious reason behind) towards cows but they must understand they dont own the cows of whole world , they have right to love cows and save them but only of their own.

To Muslims and some other nations cows are halal an is not holy or god or some thing like that , they have no religious restrictions to stop eating cows, hindus must not feel awkward if muslim eats cow.
this shows the narrow mindness of u...how can u bring hindu and muslim into this...any one hadnt yet opposed against slaughter of cows...and yes i do feel sorry for all the animals who are killed

this shows the narrow mindness of u...how can u bring hindu and muslim into this...any one hadnt yet opposed against slaughter of cows...and yes i do feel sorry for all the animals who are killed

Your altaf bhai has done it and by bringing religion...see post #79

Your altaf bhai has done it and by bringing religion...see post #79

It was a question. How is it religiously obligatory to butcher living creatures? Cant you just cut a cake and celebrate your Eid-ul-whatever?

Well very well ,

It's not about cows, somehow 'killing/slaughtering' and 'Gods word' don't mix

They are part of food circle of human-being , you don't want to eat them its upto you , we eat it we dont have any restrictions , its not some thing narrow minded.

What made you think that its narrow mind?

This thing is called extremism my frd you think every one should agree with your religious points disgusting.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

bw prices of cattle very high in pak also.

Back
Top Bottom