What's new

Eid-ul-azha : Cattle price high in city markets

he only quoted religion..didint specified a religion...these kind of sacrifice are also practiced in my religion(hinduism) also and i totally oppose it..its just barbaric...

Some of you guys are really weird.

They are part of food circle of human-being , you don't want to eat them its upto you , we eat it we dont have any restrictions , its not some thing narrow minded.

What made you think that its narrow mind?

This thing is called extremism my frd you think every one should agree with your religious points disgusting.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

bw prices of cattle very high in pak also.
have i made any religious points as yet..pls quote me with that..

I have a question. Is it necessary to slaughter hundreds of thousands of innocent cattle to "celebrate" a religious event in the so called religion of "peace". How come such huge scale violence is justified as a religious duty?

What sense of accomplishment of religious duty or spiritual bliss do you experiance while standing in a pool of blood and holding a throat slitting axe in your hand and watching with fun the innocent creature dying?
aftab bhai dont be religious specific...this is weong..even some hindu practices does some thing like this ....

It is not copyright or Islam to call itself religion of peace. Every religion has a right to call itself religion of peace. Those which genuinely are tolerant and peaceful dont require to gloat about it. IMVHO.
leave it bhai...festval hai hone do...enjoy karo...ek holiday to mila..

Why do our Indian brothers here get so riled up about meat?
Meat is life, just like vegetables so surly killing one is just as wrong as killing the other.
If your point is pain then there is increasing evidence that plants feel pain as well, also think of the millions of animals (insects) that are killed in growing your crops.
Degree of pain is a non issue, pain is pain. Plants feel pain therefore you should not eat them as well.

Finally, just by breathing you are murdering millions of microscopic life.

Those who are objecting of eating meat... can the resist themselves from eating these spicy and yummy foods...

Seekh Kabab

ShahiSeekhKabab.jpg

Sizzling beef steak...

rp_2_sizzling_beef_steak_12.jpg

Chilli Beef

Beef-Casserole450.jpg

Magaz Massala:

magaz+masala+fry.jpg

Not to offend any one... But these are really yummy and one will not get any taste as such from vegetables.

Why don't you go to a good dentist and have your canine teeth extracted, they are provided by nature to rip/cut meat. Since you are so against this 'inhumane' practice of eating meat, then show the world that you care, Practice What You Preach:oops:
Oh mate.... You also have more number of molars and pre molars like cows and cats (meat eating animals) don't have any molars. Also, the intestine of carnivorous animals are very small because meat rots fast. But humans have a very lengthy intestines. And finally we have evolved from apes and apes are not carnivorous by nature although they do sometimes eat small animals but do not hunt like lions or dogs.

Why do our Indian brothers here get so riled up about meat?
Meat is life, just like vegetables so surly killing one is just as wrong as killing the other.
If your point is pain then there is increasing evidence that plants feel pain as well, also think of the millions of animals (insects) that are killed in growing your crops.
Degree of pain is a non issue, pain is pain. Plants feel pain therefore you should not eat them as well.

Finally, just by breathing you are murdering millions of microscopic life.
toh phir aaj se hawa khaate hai..

Back
Top Bottom