What's new

Eid-ul-azha : Cattle price high in city markets

And you should stop feeling embarrassed. People are free to eat beef(or whatever they want), just because you think it is holy does not mean everybody has to.
Such exaggerated sense of respect( and sensitivity) does not help us.

NotHinduguy (most of your posts suggest it)

I'm not embarrassed if someone loves eating cows ,pig ,dog , insects or any other living creature as food . some tribes eat their dead. Its not my problem.

What i'm against is creation of thread like this on such trivial issue and then put pics poor of animals in the slaughter house . Simply crude and stupid , hence beneath the standard of this forum.

Eid-ul-azha : Cattle price high in city markets

If prices are high , they don't buy it till they come down . Whats there to talk about it ??

I'm not embarrassed if someone loves eating cows ,pig ,dog , insects or any other living creature as food . some tribes eat their dead. Its not my problem.

What i'm against is creation of thread like this on such trivial issue and then put pics poor of animals in the slaughter house . Simply crude and stupid , hence beneath the standard of this forum.

If prices are high , they don't buy it till they come down . Whats there to talk about it ??

Where you have seen pictures of cows in the slaughter house?? Those pictures are still unavailable till Monday.

^^^I'll elaborate a bit more on that:

It is claimed that the slaughtering of an animal with a knife is the most painful and tortuous method of killing. Nothing can be farther from the truth. It has been established beyond any shadow of doubt, through impartial scientific experiments conducted in non-Muslim countries, that the Islamic method of slaughtering with a knife is the least painful and thus the most humane method of killing an animal.
An animal is being stunned in a slaughterhouse in BrazilIn most of the Western countries, it is required by law to stun the animals with a shot in the head before the slaughter. It is done with a view to rendering the animal unconscious and thereby preventing it from reviving before it is killed so as not to slow down the movement of the processing line. It is also used from a humanitarian point of view. It is presumed that this stunning prevents the animal from feeling pain before it dies. But research conducted in a non-Muslim country like Germany has come out with very surprising findings which nail to the counter the allegations against the Islamic method of slaughtering with a knife.
The intensive research conducted at the School of Veterinary Medicine, Hanover University in Germany was headed by Professor Wilhelm Schulze. He was assisted by Dr. Hazim. The study was named: "Attempts to objectify pain and consciousness in conventional (captive bolt pistol stunning) and ritual (Islamic method of cutting with knife) methods of slaughtering sheep and calves."
The results were most unexpected to the non-Muslim Westerners. The claim that the CBPS (Capital Bolt Pistol Stunning) method was least painful and most humane dashed to the ground. The findings testified to the fact that the slaughter of an animal with a sharp knife is the least painful and most humane of all methods of killing.

Source: Halal: The most humane slaughter | Halal Journal

Why bhartis are coming in to discussion here??? In this section we discuss all the current affairs of Bangladesh. As I said earlier if you like it then fine else just keep your mouth shut and keep your emotion with you. No body gives a damn on that.

Who the hell are you to question why bhartis are discussing here ??

Its not your house ,its a public forum and you not mod.

I've every right to speak what i think of the thread even if you don't like it.Bear it.

Who the hell are you to question why bhartis are discussing here ??

Its not your house ,its a public forum and you not mod.

I've every right to speak what i think of the thread even if you don't like it.Bear it.

No body said why bhartis are discussing here but I said from where embarrassing bharti hindus came in to your post ??? N if you want to speak then please do but no body gives a damn whether you like or not like a thread. In other word that is completely pointless and waste of time for you and all of us as nobody cares about your liking.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

happy eid ul azha to you too trust me in jeddah indian meat is a delicacy the place is so damn fertile you throw a seed out after like after 6-7 month's it starts to grow the only other region that i have eaten such tasty meat's is south american try south american goat for ribs roy tu pagal ho jayega it's freaking amazing

3633339764_81cf1c8261_o.jpg

Man that looks just yummy....I just can not wait...:P

^^^I'll elaborate a bit more on that:

Source: Halal: The most humane slaughter | Halal Journal
Since you are the most enlightened bangladeshi around here, I would suggest to check all claims of being scientifically correct by various religions, and take their studies in "seemingly fair" institutions with a bit of scepticism. Search around similar claims by catholic,hindus and try to understand the psychology behind it.

Also, do check Zakir Naiks videos and stop and think from an independent mind.

No body said why bhartis are discussing here but I said from where embarrassing bharti hindus came in to your post ??? N if you want to speak then please do but no body gives a damn whether you like or not like a thread. In other word that is completely pointless and waste of time for you and all of us as nobody cares about your liking.
i dont think a debate on religion started before u started bashing the indians for posting in ur bangladeshi link..
anyways..happy eid buddy and enjoy.. and as far as ur knowledge i must tell u i m an ardent vegetarian and doesnt support bali too

Since you are the most enlightened bangladeshi around here, I would suggest to check all claims of being scientifically correct by various religions, and take their studies in "seemingly fair" institutions with a bit of scepticism. Search around similar claims by catholic,hindus and try to understand the psychology behind it.

Also, do check Zakir Naiks videos and stop and think from an independent mind.

It is made by a highly reputed source. The Germans are no nonsense people.

Zakir Naik? Sorry, but not into televangelists.

No one said its Bangladesh only... but here we can discuss any topics related to Bangladesh and its no other peoples concern. If you like then participate else it is better to stay away from the thread. No body gives a damn on any ranting done by the bhartis like some of the earlier posters.

Yes that we is anybody and everybody, it's an international forum, if you believe somebody is violating forum rules report them and if you don't care a damn what Bhartis rant then it's great or even better use the ignore option, if you want to be on a forum and don't want to hear others' opinions, isn't it ironic? whatever in public forum is public's concern ;)

Manas is right guys, look at all these poor creatures just about to murdered just so you can eat and live!!!!
STOP THE MURDER
vegetable-market-coimbatore.jpg

I can even post people being brutally executed in Saudi jails.

Eid is a celebratory occasion for all Muslims. People have a right to post or discuss such matter. And if you don't like, switch to another thread.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Manas is right guys, look at all these poor creatures just about to murdered just so you can eat and live!!!!
STOP THE MURDER

Those evil vegetarians :angry:

:lol:

STOP THE MURDER
..read and then decide..
Yes, plants too experience pain when killed or when parts of it are severed. The comprehension of pain however is less than for animals. This is because the mind and intellect of a plant is rudimentary as compared to that of an animal. However, if a fruit or vegetable is plucked when it is fully ripe or has fallen from a tree, there is relatively no pain to the plant.

RIP to poor dead animals... May Allah Bless Them and in their next birth don't let them come in this earth as animal again...

Aamen

Off! Gosh! qurbani is now talk of the town!! Open any bangladeshi channel you will see cows only... Whats so wrong in opening a thread on it to discuss??? If you don't like cow slaughtering don't open the thread if it hurts your sentiment .... I think mods have a policy to allow this sub forum to talk about current affairs as there is not much defence related news to talk about..... Yea sometimes some of his threads are boring and doesnt get any reply... But this is an unique one and we were sharing our thoughts... Whats so wrong in it?

Back
Top Bottom