What's new

Eid-ul-azha : Cattle price high in city markets

Indian cattle traders should at least quadruple the cattle prize, if you are going to sell cattle, mint some good money out of it. :lol:

Happy Eid-ul-azha fellas:azn:

so ? if you grow plants in the same land that grass grows animals will eat that also. so instead of eating plants digested by animals eat it directly

But you are killing all those innocent plants !!!!!!1111one
THINK ABOUT THE PLANTS

EDIT:
@ roy_gourav

You are willing to sell out your beliefs to make money?
do I really need to say anything else? :rolleyes:

142.jpg

EDIT:
@ roy_gourav

You are willing to sell out your beliefs to make money?
do I really need to say anything else? :rolleyes:

I also happen to eat my beliefs:lol:

On a more serious note, Indian cattle traders are already selling Bulls/male calves to Bangladeshis, so they better be making money on this festive season.

Indian cattle traders should at least quadruple the cattle prize, if you are going to sell cattle, mint some good money out of it. :lol:

Happy Eid-ul-azha fellas:azn:

happy eid ul azha to you too trust me in jeddah indian meat is a delicacy the place is so damn fertile you throw a seed out after like after 6-7 month's it starts to grow the only other region that i have eaten such tasty meat's is south american try south american goat for ribs roy tu pagal ho jayega it's freaking amazing

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3385/3633339764_81cf1c8261_o.jpg

Why do Muslims slaughter poor animals on this eid, don't you people believe it's a barbaric practice and no God can ask for such a thing?

Why do Muslims slaughter poor animals on this eid, don't you people believe it's a barbaric practice and no God can ask for such a thing?

Why do Hindus worship idols, don't you people believe it's a barbaric practice and no God can ask for such a thing?

we are different people who have different values.
(btw, I am not trying to pick a fight with Hindus, just pointing out our differences)

Why do Hindus worship idols, don't you people believe it's a barbaric practice and no God can ask for such a thing?

we are different people who have different values.
(btw, I am not trying to pick a fight with Hindus, just pointing out our differences)

Don;t generalise about Hindus..
Not all Hindus worship idols..
and Hindus do slaughter animals..

I have already replied to him
Don;t flame war..

Don;t generalise about Hindus..
Not all Hindus worship idols..
and Hindus do slaughter animals..

I have already replied to him
Don;t flame war..

I just just trying to reply to him in a clever manor.
If I offended you then I am sorry, not my intent.

hehe i can understand but come on think about it after all you can't eat an animal with out killing it, it's natural, muslims & jew's slaughter it. It's called zabiha halal & kosher way the nazareth (christian's) do it with stroke or stunt gun but all three of us eat animal & also believe in animal sacrifice for jew's it's "Shechita" or "korban" for christians its "Lamb of God" like that for us it's Eid al-Adha basically all the three major monotheistic Abrahamic religions people of the book does

see GOD want's best for human's all of us for you for me he has made everything to make life comfortable & easy for human's because he love's us you & me "humans" are his most beloved creation's of animals,planets,plants etc

Back
Top Bottom