What's new

Eid-ul-azha : Cattle price high in city markets

Oh mate.... You also have more number of molars and pre molars like cows and cats (meat eating animals) don't have any molars. Also, the intestine of carnivorous animals are very small because meat rots fast. But humans have a very lengthy intestines. And finally we have evolved from apes and apes are not carnivorous by nature although they do sometimes eat small animals but do not hunt like lions or dogs.

we are omnivorousness like bears.
We are meant to eat Vegetables and meat, that's why we have both teeth.

I/ME= Advocator of non killing of animals.

You/They= People hell bent on killing cretaures.

WE=??? {Who are WEs as There is no unanimity}.
if u advocate..will they stop???i too advocate for not killing of animals..
ab rehne do bhai..ek din holiday mili hai enjoy karo

I/ME= Advocator of non killing of animals.

You/They= People hell bent on killing cretaures.

WE=??? {Who are WEs as There is no unanimity}.

Why do you think we should not eat meat ? what makes you think that ?
You have right to interfere in others life style meat have much more nutrition elements one need to live.
We don't kill creatures mr your wrong again.

Grow Up fundamentalist/extremists (literally speaking tum log to humans ke bali bhi day daty ho).

Don't start India Pakistan War on carnivores/vegeterian issue, here's something both hindus and muslims can enjoy, I present to you AALOOO GOSHTH!! :chilli:

aloogosht1.jpg

Bal theakry recently made suicide bombers team i think you member of that.

Grow Up extremist and respect ppl and believe in coexistence.
bal thackrey kyun le aaye beeech me..he should be hanged in public thats all i can say

Ok let the Gods be happy. Go kill some LAACHAAR domestic cattle by fastening its limb and oh yes the "merciful" throat slitting. Perfect way to attain ghazidom.

If its that much required I suggest go out in the forest and hunt wild buffaloes and not domestic tied up poor creatures. No need to be mercifully halal and that applies to both you and the wild buffalo. Lets See the fun.

lol, someone is angry that he could not force his views on us :cheesy:

He seemed to follower of thackrey thats why i said.
i know just one thing...we all are brothers..some a.s h..s (politicians)from both sides try their best to elude this truth..any ways who can elude the fact that 140 crore people still have affinity for each other ..bbye and HAPPY EID TO ALL MY muslim friends both in india and pakistan

Any more "debates" on eid.. and Ill ban without question or plea.

Back
Top Bottom