What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015

Alhumdullilah, a lot of us have done qurbani, or will do InshaAllah. I got a call today morning, from a close relative in Pakistan , who told me about a village in Azad Kashmir, where nobody will be doing qurbani in the entire village! Alhumdullilah the call came at the right time, and proper action was taken. But that got me thinking.

Do think about those families that have kids but can't afford an animal.

Do think about donating a live goat, or a lamb to a needy family, so their kids can also enjoy the joys of doing qurbani, like our kids can, Alhumdullilah.

If you cannot do this year, then at least plan & save up for next year. If your intentions are sincere, Allah will make a way for you to carry out your sincere intention.

Best Regards

Alhumdullilah, a lot of us have done qurbani, or will do InshaAllah. I got a call today morning, from a close relative in Pakistan , who told me about a village in Azad Kashmir, where nobody will be doing qurbani in the entire village! Alhumdullilah the call came at the right time, and proper action was taken. But that got me thinking.

Do think about those families that have kids but can't afford an animal.

Do think about donating a live goat, or a lamb to a needy family, so their kids can also enjoy the joys of doing qurbani, like our kids can, Alhumdullilah.

If you cannot do this year, then at least plan & save up for next year. If your intentions are sincere, Allah will make a way for you to carry out your sincere intention.

Best Regards
Name of villlage?

Eid Mubarak to @Abu Namr @coffee_cup @Color_Less_Sky @Akheilos and others here.

Thanks.

@ Rest:
Eid Mubarak to everyone, :yay:

Eid-ul-fitr-2015-Card.jpg

Eid-ul-Adha, not Eid-ul-Fitr, :o:

And Eid Mubarak to you as well!

Not to stretch a point, do pardon the painful pun, but your prepuce is hardly a body part.

Most self-respecting high society women (Hindu or Parsi or Muslim or Christian) loose more from their necks and under their chins than that. Among other places. At least once in their lifetimes.

Mr Jaitley and Mr Gadkari lost more skin than 50 pious Muslims by that analogy.

As I said, I'm not a religious man.

I was merely here for the magnificent bulls.

You're welcome sir to celebrate eid with us. If you were here i would send you bowl of meat, cooked or uncooked whatever you like.

Meat means protein, i could send alternate form of protein.

koi baat nahien bro aik doo din baad ker deyna same herei will post pics after getting some free time needed edit some.
bro i mean, i didn't captured pics this time due to short time & done the qurbani today morning. anyways, it was same to same like previous year, in color/size & a gaae too;p

Back
Top Bottom