What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015

And some poor kids are deprived of this joy as well. That's why I earlier said, do look into donating a complete animal, to a needy family, so that their kids can also know the joys of Qurbani.

On another note: Some animals befriend their owners and become really attached. AND from what I understand, the sacrificial animal should be bought well in advance, IF you can, so that you have some kind of emotional bond with the animal, you are going to sacrifice / qurban.

Are kids allowed to watch the sacrifice? The actual cutting?

Beyond what age is it allowed?
I haven't heard of a specific rule on it but where we do the cutting, kids are normally not allowed near by. They dont get to see the cutting

I wanted to clear that horse was never haram, it was prohibited for mainly used in wars and fights. Now that machine has replaced it, our religious scholars have no intentions to bring it back.

Let me explain further, neighbour's cow and our horse has same story. Don't slaughter because of useful characteristics. Personal choices aside, en masse, think about it.

@Slav Defence..brother I didn't say anything which might hurt anyone's sentiments...I just said I am against slaughtering of animals in the name of God...what wrong is there in that?
well be it ant or human huh so living things are not to be slaughtered i think than the eating of vegitables cutting of trees use of papers and alot more should be forbidden too don't you think so ??

How do they look like in Turkey? :o:
Like this:
hqdefault.jpg

It even has a moon and crescent on it. :D

Well the pictures you see here are Qurabani animals for Eid ul Adha and are usually selectively bred with the best possible genes....
I'm not saying anything bad. I'm just saying we don't have that kind of cows here in Turkey or Europe. I think Pakistan and India have their own specific breed of cows that are specific to that area.

I'm not saying anything bad. I'm just saying we don't have that kind of cows here in Turkey or Europe. I think Pakistan and India have their own specific breed of cows that are specific to that area.
heehehe I know bro and I am trying to explain why these cows look different than normal cows :p:

Sure we have some endemic breeds and in this thread the pictures are mostly of the animal which is selectively bred to look impressive and large or different :D

Back
Top Bottom