What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015

The one your cousin bought for 87,500, any idea on how much it weighs. Last year we bought one for only 43,000 rs believe it or not. I posted the pic on the first page of this thread. After the qurbani, we weighed the meat, it was 129kgs which is not bad for the prcie we paid. Livestock in our is very cheap.
I think it would produce about 180 kilograms of meat

@Abu Namr @Imran Khan @Shamain @fakhre mirpur @Akheilos @Muhammad Omar @Salik @Aether @WAJsal @Indus Falcon
Guys it was a huge loss today but don't loose heart. We are proud on our martyred brothers, the main reason for today's attack was to destroy peace in our country and celebrations of Eid ul Azha. I know this eid will be very difficult for us to celebrate. Our enemy choose this occasion to decrease our moral, answer them with courage and prove yourself to be "Hum ZInda Qoum hain".
As you know EId ul Azha is a memory of great sacrifice. We liberated our country with sacrifices and we are sacrificing lives of our brothers to protect our freedom. We know our enemy and who was against Eid ul Azha and all this..
So I will celebrate this Eid with pride and Zeal to answer enemies of Pakistan.

Enjoy this video and prepare your self for Beef party..
;)

Last edited:
eid-al-adha-bangladesh.jpg

images

pakistani-bull19056082_20146652615.jpg

images

photos-eid-al-adha-2015-2016-sheep-goat-sacrifice-1.jpg

Photos-Eid-al-Adha-2015-2016-sheep-goat-sacrifice-3.jpg

eid-ul-adha-goat-1.jpg

2645373111414832638.jpg

Back
Top Bottom