What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015

1280x720-UzH.jpg

Bhai kisi cheez ko tau bukhsh dey :lol:

Hope kay gosht thunda wala nahin ho ga ;)
nhi nhi her cheez try karoonga thanda garam narm sakht nya purana sab chalta hai:cheesy:

nice boht hi acha mashallah sahi soodha mara bhai

actually these incidents and memorable never goes off from memory this time i will not in Pakistan will miss each and every thing.

@Imran Khan
bhai share your memorable incidents here about eid ul adha
i have forget all of my memories i drnk for forget :cry: haan ye yaad hai her eid per pi thi :lol:

thats a bit harsh, dont you think?
that comment was neutral
a man comes barging into a thread with the title qurbani animals pics....What was he expecting spaghetti and coffee?

A clear attempt at trolling....

"uff kiya dehsahat hai hamari", and she goes, "Aray bachaiyae oon koe". Next thing I know, phoopo falls and the bull runs over her, luckily (and unluckily for us), just her lower leg got trampled, and she lived. Seems some kids took the bull for a walk and lost control.
:rofl:

That was funny...Sorry to say...

:rofl:

That was funny...Sorry to say...

It's very difficult to have respect for the in laws and their relatives. Sorry just being honest here. :p:

Why do you think this Qurabni, I may very well be the bakra?

My fellow comrades, In case I go missing after Eid, you know what happened. Begum kay hatoon shaheed hogya! :lol:

Last edited:
i believe it is highly secretive matter no official confirmation or denial many nameless shaheed will not be named ever. i believe after 15 to 20 tanks Indian panicked.

Only one person still alive in Pusrur (Sialkot) claim he volunteered but refused because he is the only brother of five sisters. He retires as a headmaster of primary school.
Oh kaka tuun wi pasrur da aen :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom