What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015

i believe it is highly secretive matter no official confirmation or denial many nameless shaheed will not be named ever. i believe after 15 to 20 tanks Indian panicked.

Only one person still alive in Pusrur (Sialkot) claim he volunteered but refused because he is the only brother of five sisters. He retires as a headmaster of primary school.
Our military have to disclose their names and sacrifices to motivate young generation.

@Muhammad Omar @fakhre mirpur @Abu Namr @Indus Falcon

Our military have to disclose their names and sacrifices to motivate young generation.
Yes but lot of other things arise with this Allah will reward those who sacrifice their lives of islam and Pakistan and you know the person who motivated them ? Gen. Tika Khan personally visit front line and shows pictures of partition to jawans and volunteers.

Yes but lot of other things arise with this Allah will reward those who sacrifice their lives of islam and Pakistan and you know the person who motivated them ? Gen. Tika Khan personally visit front line and shows pictures of partition to jawans and volunteers.
Pictures of PArtition? What do you mean.
Gen Tika motivated them?

Eid mubarak to all friends in advance i would be busy on those days family coming from uae so accept my apologies and eid mubarak to all PSF members and indian friends

How about this From Karachi

09264675_20149306594.jpg

Pictures of PArtition? What do you mean.
Gen Tika motivated them?
Yes as per accounts Pictures of massacre by Hindus / Sikhs of Muslim children and women he said if they succeeded they will do the same thing to our women and children after this thousand of boys / men come forward but he chooses those unmarried and those who have many brothers.

Eid mubarak to all friends in advance i would be busy on those days family coming from uae so accept my apologies and eid mubarak to all PSF members and indian friends
Eid mubarak to you and your family bro

Yes as per accounts Pictures of massacre by Hindus / Sikhs of Muslim children and women he said if they succeeded they will do the same thing to our women and children after this thousand of boys / men come forward but he chooses those unmarried and those who have many brothers.

Eid mubarak to you and your family bro
So the volunteers were both soldeirs and civilians am i right?

Back
Top Bottom