What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015

Interesting.

So its not the elder male of the family who does the cutting?

I think that's the practice in India at least.

One of my tenants sends us a big degchi of meat every year. The mrs gets grossed out and the dogs have a feast. :( Haven't had the heart to tell the guy for fear he takes it wrong (religious angle).

Some do it on their own but all the people i know usually get a butcher.

The elder of the family is present though to say the prayers.

You should be straight with your tenent....better that meat be sent to some poor family than ending up as dog food !

You should be straight with your tenent....better that meat be sent to some poor family than ending up as dog food !

No he'll feel bad yaar. He comes with a lot of love. Old tenant of ours. Big shot in the community, both Muslim and otherwise (club circuit etc.)

Plus he anyways does a lot of charity to the poor Muslims. Suddenly my entire compound will be full of poor Muslims gathered around his shop for bakshish. So no issue there.

I would have happily eaten it. But you know how women can be when it comes to their kitchen and utensils etc. ....

I don't approve of slaughtering animals in the name of God... be it Hindu or Muslim....I am entitled to my opinion..
I feel God is way above these sacrifices...he has a special purpose in creating this world...he is indifferent to our pains and joys..
an ant is as significant as human in gods scheme of things.

You do know that the sacrificial meat should be split up into three:

1/3 for the poor and needy
1/3 for the relatives and friends
1/3 for the family. (which can be given to the poor and needy)
OR all 100% to the poor. which is usually what I do.

Dear Guys keep visiting this thread until eid i enjoy it very much...

So can you please share about the real event. I heard many men volunteered to destroy enemy tanks and round about 50 were laid down under tanks with explosives.
Yes it is true some army men along with volunteers strap anti tank mines and hide in aards (khtoon ko pani laganey wali choti choti naliyaan) when Indian tanks close enough they started to blowing them up like suicide attacks they / indian can't figure it out what happen and in panic they ran off leaving tanks behind one sikh tank commander saw this young men doing suicide sacrifice he left his tank yelling muslay pagal ho gey hien baghoo...

cow11.gif

1000 big macs mcdonalds can make from him .tasty tasty very very tasty

it's photo shopped Genius look at the front legs ... the front leg at the back is slimmer then all 3 LOL someone forgot to Photo shop that too LMAO

Interesting.

So its not the elder male of the family who does the cutting?

I think that's the practice in India at least.

One of my tenants sends us a big degchi of meat every year. The mrs gets grossed out and the dogs have a feast. :( Haven't had the heart to tell the guy for fear he takes it wrong (religious angle).

It's the elderly male who just come to cut the neck of Sacrifice by saying takbeer rest of the things are up to butcher and many didn't even hire any butcher

Dear Guys keep visiting this thread until eid i enjoy it very much...

Yes it is true some army men along with volunteers strap anti tank mines and hide in aards (khtoon ko pani laganey wali choti choti naliyaan) when Indian tanks close enough they started to blowing them up like suicide attacks they / indian can't figure it out what happen and in panic they ran off leaving tanks behind one sikh tank commander saw this young men doing suicide sacrifice he left his tank yelling muslay pagal ho gey hien baghoo...
So how many of them sacrificed their lives and any availability of their names?

So how many of them sacrificed their lives and any availability of their names?
i believe it is highly secretive matter no official confirmation or denial many nameless shaheed will not be named ever. i believe after 15 to 20 tanks Indian panicked.

i believe it is highly secretive matter no official confirmation or denial many nameless shaheed will not be named ever. i believe after 15 to 20 tanks Indian panicked.
Only one person still alive in Pusrur (Sialkot) claim he volunteered but refused because he is the only brother of five sisters. He retires as a headmaster of primary school.

Back
Top Bottom