What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015

Why is it called bakra eid and camels and cows etc. are also cut?

What all are the common animals across the Muslim world that are cut on this day?

Horses?

Mules?

Donkeys?

I saw llama looking creatures.
It is not called bakra eid its eid ul azha and animals that can be sacrificed are goats,sheeps,cows,camels and yaks(popular in gilgit region)

Why is it called bakra eid and camels and cows etc. are also cut?

What all are the common animals across the Muslim world that are cut on this day?

Horses?

Mules?

Donkeys?

I saw llama looking creatures.
It is not called bakra eid its eid ul azha and animals that can be sacrificed are goats,sheeps,cows,camels and yaks(popular in gilgit region)

Thank you.

What about that llama looking creature some pages back?

And it is called bakri eid in India. At least that's what most Indians know it as.

Thank you.

What about that llama looking creature some pages back?
when you see the picture on back pages is it hard to read the name mentioned there, u r a descent troll. I will Slaughter white OX on Eid and send you taru as a eid gift.

Do you guys book the qisai beforehand or just grab the first guys you see with knives after the Eid prayers like me :D

Do you guys book the qisai beforehand or just grab the first guys you see with knives after the Eid prayers like me :D
Hamaray ghr professional qasai atey hien caz uski dukaan hey woh boni means first qamai hamaray ghr se kertey hien... charge more

What is your weight? 60 kg mine.
yaar baday halkey phulkay ho mine 5 ft 11 and 80 kgs

Back
Top Bottom