What's new

Eid Mubarak 2014

this-comes-your-way-with-warmest-thoughts-and-happy-wishes-too-eid-mubarak.jpg
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Secur @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @Hazzy997 @Emmie @RASHID MEHMOOD @asad71 @al hasani @Kaan @Zarvan @Yzd Khalifa @liontk @balixd @jaibi @Oscar @Manticore @Luftwaffe @Last Hope @Hyperion @Neptune @FaujHistorian @Last Hope @fatman17 @Icarus @Xeric @Abu Zolfiqar @Irfan Baloch and others.....
I am sorry if I have missed anyone.I thank you all for your encouragement and fairness with me I wouldn't have contributed it without your help and support .You all helped me in many ways to sustain myself in PDF.I thank you people for making my moments joyous in PDF:)
Regards

Really sad that you didn't remember me on this Special Day. Chalo koi baat nahi, Hum tou aap ko yaad kertay hein.... :p:

Eid Mubarik to you and your loved ones....:smitten:

Eid Mubarik to PDF Family and their loved ones....

Last edited:
Eid Mubarak to every member on this Forum, enjoy your Eid with families....By the way order best food from your mom/sisters/wives/daughters I've ordered delicious list of food from mom hope our order is fulfilled:yay:...

Last edited:
Really sad that you didn't remember me on this Special Day. Chalo koi baat nahi, Hum tou aap ko yaad kertay hein.... :p:

Eid Mubarik to you and your loved ones....:smitten:

Eid Mubarik to PDF Family and their loved ones....
Sir ji aap ko bhulna gunah e kabeera hai:agree:
Thank you so much for your kindness:D
Eid Mubarak to you too:)

Khair mubarak ya habibi..Ramadan is over so lets party n free your mind..World is the same since centuries unjust n full of violence.its nothing new so take a deep breath n quit using PDF facebook for a while n spend time with friends n family..this Ramadan was tough..summers,17 hours of fasting n away from home n so much horrible things happening around the world screwed my mind.But Alhamdulilah its celebration time :D

It would be better for Indians, please stay away from this Eid Mubarak thread, go to Israel celebration against murdering innocent Palestines.
Eid mubarak...n get well soon bro....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom