What's new

Eid Mubarak 2014

Ah, nice. Are you another sect of the Hindu faith that can eat beef?

I'd serve lamb just in case. :-)
well i wont go down the road of discussing sect w.r.t beef consumption but this i am saying out of my extensive travelling experience across the length and breadth of the country .. not many regard an animal as their mother equivalent and a lot of people consume beef. You dont need to belong to a particular sect to consume it .. not that I am aware of..

As for lamb .. i like 'em too :)

on a personal note, this has been my observation that muslims cook biryani and meat dishes better. My sister also insisted during her marriage that we get the cook from bangladesh which my dad happily obliged to. ! :)

well i wont go down the road of discussing sect w.r.t beef consumption but this i am saying out of my extensive travelling experience across the length and breadth of the country .. not many regard an animal as their mother equivalent and a lot of people consume beef. You dont need to belong to a particular sect to consume it .. not that I am aware of..

As for lamb .. i like 'em too :)

on a personal note, this has been my observation that muslims cook biryani and meat dishes better. My sister also insisted during her marriage that we get the cook from bangladesh which my dad happily obliged to. ! :)
Its true that Muslims are way better cook when it comes to biryani.But was that bangladeshi cook a legal immigrant ... Just curious.

Its true that Muslims are way better cook when it comes to biryani.But was that bangladeshi cook a legal immigrant ... Just curious.
what do you mean ? we paid for his ticket from BD !

what do you mean ? we paid for his ticket from BD !
What i meant was did he have proper Visa & Registration .Btw we have so many brilliant Indian Muslim cooks here.
Anyway it does not matter . eid mubarak to you.

Last edited:
What i meant was did he have proper Visa & Registration .Btw we have so many brilliant India Muslim cooks here.

Same to you !

actually when i referred to muslim cook i should have qualified it as "an east bengali cook". And he had proper documents.

Eid Mubarak to all brother and sisters on PDF and all Muslims around the globe. I wish you all a very happy peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds and forgive you transgressions and ease the sufferings of all Muslims around the globe. Please dont forger to remember the innocent victims of Palestine, Pakistan, Syria, Burma, Egypt etc in your prayers and make dua for them that Allah bless their soul and give sabar to their families to bear this loss . Amin

Heartiest felicitations of Eid to everyone. May Allah allow us to minimize our man-made differences. May peace, goodwill and sanity reign in all households - especially Palestine. My thoughts are with people in that area this Eid - irrespective of caste, creed and religion.

EID MUBAROK everyone, now lets keep it real though, who is craving some biryani with chutney dip right now on this muggy day. Ahahah jokes aside, I hope you folks all have a splendid time with family and friends. Also mini congrats to everyone that fasted all 30 days.

I am still doing my last fast and have to read you bringing up biryani. :lol:

مبــــــارك العــــــــيد .•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•. EID MUBARAK `•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´ ¦عيدكم ¦مبارك ¦

Eid Mubarak to all of my friends, family and relatives!

advance-eid-mubarak-2014-pictures.jpg

Eid Mubarak to all. :yahoo:

Eid mubarak !!!

What i meant was did he have proper Visa & Registration .Btw we have so many brilliant Indian Muslim cooks here.
lolz u r interrogating him now...
.. I used to sell my old newspaper to bangladeshi kabadiwalla, you think I will ask him his visa... o_O

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom