What's new

Eid Mubarak 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
every one is an artist in this world .just like writing we can also improve our drawing and it takes time just like writing ....both are art .....

Yeah, you are right. I don't know though, I never cared too much about painting or drawing.

The only cool thing I ever made in my "arts & crafts" class was a glass painting of "Spiderman". :rofl:

Hahahaha, I didn't draw that. :P I just found that through a Google search.

Lol, you just reminded me of the stuff I drew when I was a child, then I would go running around to my parents to ask them how the drawing was. :rofl:

I remember that my school forced us to take a compulsory "arts" subject before O'Levels. The class was kind of boring, but we didn't have much of a choice but to attend it. My friends & I bunked that class once in a while, & ended up standing in the principal's office. :lol:

hahahah but the art is not A compulsory subject before O'level........

MY DRAWING WAS NOT AS BAD AS URS HAHAAH I WAS GOOD IN DRAWING ,PAINTING,DESIGNING :agree:

hahahah but the art is not A compulsory subject before O'level........

MY DRAWING WAS NOT AS BAD AS URS HAHAAH I WAS GOOD IN DRAWING ,PAINTING,DESIGNING :agree:

It was compulsory for us before O'Levels. I am not sure I remember correctly, but we might have had a few other compulsory subjects just for the sake of it during O'Levels too. My school had a policy of not giving kids any free periods whatsoever.

The funny thing is that my university had a similar policy. They kept giving my batch loads of assignments, tests, & presentations all year long. In fact, there were times when my last assignment was submitted just a week or two before exams. :lol:

So you think your drawing is better than mine? Well, why don't you prove it Balochi! (I am joking) :P

Yeah, you are right. I don't know though, I never cared too much about painting or drawing.

The only cool thing I ever made in my "arts & crafts" class was a glass painting of "Spiderman". :rofl:

HAHHAHAH SO did u draw a fine glass paintings of "spiderman" .....or it became something else :lol:

Which city? Or which part of the city?
The real fireworks are tomorrow!

Taif. And no actually the real fireworks are after the Last Iftar of Ramadan. And it is ALL parts of the city.

So you think your drawing is better than mine? Well, why don't you prove it Balochi! (I am joking) :P

100% because im an artist +student of textil designer .... ..we had foundation course before textile designing in which we learnt the drawing,painting,sculptures,iillustration etc .....:enjoy:

Taif. And no actually the real fireworks are after the Last Iftar of Ramadan. And it is ALL parts of the city.

I've friends in Taif, from Saudi Military and Pakistani Military officers working for Saudi Military. Visited them 2 weeks ago.

HAHHAHAH SO did u draw a fine glass paintings of "spiderman" .....or it became something else :lol:

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

We actually had to trace the drawing on to the glass using carbon paper. After that was the painting & stuff.

Hahahahaha, my painting turned out to be pretty cool. It's Spiderman jumping of a building as it explodes lolllllllllll. :lol:

In fact, I think that is the only good thing I ever made in arts class. I had more fun bunking that class & getting chased by the principal all across the school. Whenever she caught my friends & I, she would be completely out of breath. :rofl:

By the way, don't think I was a bad student. I was a good student thank God, but some classes like the "arts" class, weren't really counted in our final results, so we chose to bunk them. :D

100% because im an artist +student of textil designer .... ..we had foundation course before textile designing in which we learnt the drawing,painting,sculptures,iillustration etc .....:enjoy:

Really? That's nice Masha Allah, it means you are probably a million times better than me at painting & drawing. :P

There is still one thing I know I am better at, do you know what that is? Writing marketing & business plans, creating a balance sheet or a profit & loss account, etc. ;)

I am joking, so don't take it personally. Hahahaha :rofl: :P

p(-)0ENiX+ im going for eid's shoping..abhe rehte he mere ...so see u later .....

Goodbye Balochi, take care! :wave:

Pakistan kay Muslalmanoo ko 30 Rozay Mubarak hoon

417217_3913454909598_520142303_n.jpg

Eid Mubarik to all Muslim world , make sure you don't forget those who can't spend eid as good as you can.

May Allah SWT have mercy on all of us.

Eid Mubarik to all Muslim world , make sure you don't forget those who can't spend eid as good as you can.

May Allah SWT have mercy on all of us.

Eid is on Monday not Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom