What's new

Eid Mubarak 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai jan, yeh aaj eid mubarak aap KPK walon ko day rahay hain, ya hum bakiyon ko?:D

Waisay koi haal hai, how the heck did KPK get a moon in the sky when Met says absolutely no chance, and central committee refused, and Hazara has also refused.

Today there is an Eid in many Muslim states so that's for them :D

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends!!

So where is sewainyas ? My favorite is Red color dry one :D. Atleast post some pictures :)

I used to think ke KPK walay pehle karte hain - but last year one of the PDF user convinced me on FB and I feel shayad hamari Ruet-e-Hilal Committee ko chitrol ki zaroorat hai - only then they will follow the right procedure as guided in Islam. Khayr Asfandyar Wali ke FB profile pe yeh pic lagi hoe hai

391429_406272949452575_577870630_n.jpg

picture cant be authenticated, also the ANP waala were convinced of the peshawari mullah, this must be a fake picture

but i agree another mullah muneeb didnt try to listen the crescent witnesses from peshawar zone

eid ab peshawar main he royat halal cometti hone chahye because no where else in pakistan the crescent is visible except peshawar and to their mullahs

Eid MUBARAk to all human beings ...

May Allah make every human mind a sane mind ... today's most needed thing..

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3329566 said:
picture cant be authenticated, also the ANP waala were convinced of the peshawari mullah, this must be a fake picture

but i agree another mullah muneeb didnt try to listen the crescent witnesses from peshawar zone

eid ab peshawar main he royat halal cometti hone chahye because no where else in pakistan the crescent is visible except peshawar and to their mullahs

agree that it could be fake...

The Glorious Holy Month of Ramadan will be coming to an end some time tomorrow… ushering in the wonderful feast days of Eid-al-Fitr. A time for joyous celebrations with families, a time to feel completely renewed and refreshed. May Allah accept our fast and ibadah during this holy month .......... Eid Mubarak to all on PDF

EID Mabrook 2 all the unknown brothers of PDF, may Allah bless and protect all my brothers..........
military_salute_smileyM.gif

tight hugs 2 u all.

asaid4_t607.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom