What's new

Eid Mubarak 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3330743 said:
aftari to bheja nahi :cool:
What is aftari...first tell me this.........:D

Masoom logon ko tum aise hi use karte ho....:angel:

Eid Mubarek to all of my fellow Muslims on this form and across the world!!!

Pakistani artist paints truck as Eid gift to India

424093-artistpaintsPHOTOANI-1345321289-780-640x480.JPG

AMRITSAR:
Pakistan’s famed artist Haider Ali painted an Indian truck on Saturday in an effort to spread the message of peace and friendship.
The artist was in Amritsar at the invitation of his Indian friend Aman who owns a restaurant ‘Sarhad’. Ali said he used Pakistani colours to paint the Indian truck to propagate peace between the two neighbours.
Interacting with media persons here, Ali, who is on a ten-day visit to India, said, “I wanted to exhibit my art here in India, our neighbouring country, that I love the most. Today I got the opportunity and I am very happy to use my art on the Indian truck.”
He said the truck painting was the perfect gift to his Indian friend on the eve of Eid.
“I should be with my family in Pakistan on Eid. But I am not feeling away from home as India looks like home to me,” said Ali, whose father Mohammad Sardar too was a painter by profession and hailed from Jalandhar.
His paintings include the depiction of women making Lassi, birds that are found both in India and Pakistan, and traditional art forms, showcasing traditional Punjabi lifestyle.
It takes three members of a team to paint a small truck while a big truck takes about 15 days to paint, depending on the work, says Ali.
Singling out unemployment as the common problem faced by India and Pakistan, the Karachi-based artist suggested promotion of truck painting to offer employment opportunities to people.
Ali, who has given several lectures on truck art in various universities around the world, expressed the desire to educate Indian students and professionals who want to learn truck art.

Happy Eid Mubarak to Fellow Muslims around the World
But
EiD is so special for child,s:enjoy:

AMRITSAR:
Pakistan’s famed artist Haider Ali painted an Indian truck on Saturday in an effort to spread the message of peace and friendship.
The artist was in Amritsar at the invitation of his Indian friend Aman who owns a restaurant ‘Sarhad’. Ali said he used Pakistani colours to paint the Indian truck to propagate peace between the two neighbours.
Interacting with media persons here, Ali, who is on a ten-day visit to India, said, “I wanted to exhibit my art here in India, our neighbouring country, that I love the most. Today I got the opportunity and I am very happy to use my art on the Indian truck.”
He said the truck painting was the perfect gift to his Indian friend on the eve of Eid.
“I should be with my family in Pakistan on Eid. But I am not feeling away from home as India looks like home to me,” said Ali, whose father Mohammad Sardar too was a painter by profession and hailed from Jalandhar.
His paintings include the depiction of women making Lassi, birds that are found both in India and Pakistan, and traditional art forms, showcasing traditional Punjabi lifestyle.
It takes three members of a team to paint a small truck while a big truck takes about 15 days to paint, depending on the work, says Ali.
Singling out unemployment as the common problem faced by India and Pakistan, the Karachi-based artist suggested promotion of truck painting to offer employment opportunities to people.
Ali, who has given several lectures on truck art in various universities around the world, expressed the desire to educate Indian students and professionals who want to learn truck art.

Bring this man to internet world, all his love will fade in air soon as he see real indians.

BTW is Pakistani arts popular in india?

AMRITSAR:
That is very kind of the man .
Mogambo khush hua :lol:

Happy Eid Mubarrak to All,s
Remember the poor and sick peoples as well...

While you dealing with Miss Worlds.....

Ehid Murbarak to all. Here are some from the Christain community saying Ehid Murbarak

Clifton's St. Peter's Episcopal Church joins fasting during Ramadan
Friday, August 3, 2012
Clifton Journal
Print | E-mail Editor's Note: This release submitted by St. Peter's Episcopal Church.

The members of St. Peter's Episcopal Church have taken on a one-day solidarity fast with the Muslim community who are celebrating the month of Ramadan.

Muslims celebrate the month of Ramadan with a 30-day fast. Muslims believe that the Qur'an, the Word of God for Muslims, was revealed by God to the prophet Mohammed during the month of Ramadan. The revelation began during the final days of Ramadan which are considered the most sacred period of the month.

The members of St. Peter's Church were told about the manner of the Muslim fast: they rise early in the morning before sunrise for a meal and then they do not eat or drink from sunrise until sunset.

The fast is broken at sunset with a festive meal called an Iftar. Muslims also engage in additional works of charity, spend more time in prayer and read the entire Qur'an during the month.

The Episcopal Church requires its members to fast on Ash Wednesday, the first day of the season of Lent, and on Good Friday, the day they celebrate the death of Jesus. That fast can take one of two forms — no food or drink is taken from early morning until 3 p.m. the traditional hour of the death of Jesus Christ. The fast is then broken with a simple meal in the late afternoon or evening. The second option is to take two very small meals and a larger meal and no eating or drinking between meals.

The members of the church are invited to observe either a fast in either the Muslim or Christian tradition during Ramadan.

Episcopalians observe the 40 days of Lent as well as Fridays during the year as days of Special Devotion when they abstain from some food or drink as a spiritual practice. They were invited to take one day during Ramadan to engage in the spiritual discipline of fasting to be in solidarity with their Muslim brothers and sisters. Fasting is a universal religious practice which engages the body in a prayer of longing for God and desire for God.

On a sign board outside the church, the members of St. Peter's Church invite others to join in their one-day solidarity fast. The congregation is engaged in prayer for the Muslim community during Ramadan that God bless and strengthen them in their spiritual practices. The church is inviting other people of faith to fast and pray for and with Muslim believers. Through this fast and prayers, St. Peter's Church continues to build bridges of understanding and solidarity among the different communities of faith

Clifton’s-St.-Peter’s-Episcopal-Church.jpg

Link: Clifton's St. Peter's Episcopal Church joins fasting during Ramadan - NorthJersey.com

Have a great one :)

Bring this man to internet world, all his love will fade in air soon as he see real indians.

BTW is Pakistani arts popular in india?
And he will be equally disgusted by the pakistanis of internet world.but then internet world is not the prism which can hold the view of whole big real world outside.
Im not sure about the pakistani arts being popular in india. as it never trickle down across the border.

Eid Mubarak my brothers and uhm sisters lol. Have a blessed Eid and may this year bring peace and happiness to your lives. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom