What's new

Eid Mubarak 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview.jpg

Happy Eid to Muslims around the world!

Hey Balochi, where were you? I couldn't reply to you on that thread because it got closed. :lol:

I did reply to you on another thread. :)

Happy Eid to Muslims around the world!

Hey Balochi, where were you? I couldn't reply to you on that thread because it got closed. :lol:

I did reply to you on another thread. :)

ya i know it got closed but i thought u were only reading the comments of all on that thread but not replying :lol:

ya i know it got closed but i thought u were only reading the comments of all on that thread but not replying :lol:

Hahaha I left the webpage open for sometime & left, otherwise I would have replied to you. :)

I think I should browse the forum in invisibility mode. That way I could post random replies to threads when people least expect it. ;) Nah, I don't really care much for invisibility mode.

How is my new avatar? :D

Hahaha I left the webpage open for sometime & left, otherwise I would have replied to you. :)

I think I should browse the forum in invisibility mode. That way I could post random replies to threads when people least expect it. ;) Nah, I don't really care much for invisibility mode.

How is my new avatar? :D

oh i wanted to say about ur avatar ,its nice ,btw the why have u put artistic avatars ?r u painter,artist ,designer etc?

oh i wanted to say about ur avatar ,its nice ,btw the why have put artistic avatars ?r u painter,artist ,designer etc?

Nah, I just thought this one looked cool. I am not a painter, designer, or artist, in fact I think the last time I drew something was when I was around 5 to 8 years old. :lol:

I found the pic below online, but it demonstrates how bad my drawing might be.

BadDrawing.jpg

:woot: Haha

Actually, I have a bachelors degree in Business Management. I had been doing an internship for a couple of months, but I am going to move on to a real job for now before I pursue my Masters Insha Allah.

It is magical outside guys.

The entire population of the city is on the rooftops and almost all houses are firing fireworks into the sky and the sky is litterally lit by blue, green, yellow and red colors from every angle. The sound of the firworks is non-stop for the past 2 hours and the sky is lit by fireworks this entire time.

I wish I had a video camera to record this. But next year I will that is for sure.

Nah, I just thought this one looked cool. I am not a painter, designer, or artist, in fact I think the last time I drew something was when I was around 5 to 8 years old. :lol:

BadDrawing.jpg

Actually, I have a bachelors degree in Business Management. I had been doing an internship for a couple of months, but I am going to move on to a real job for now before I pursue my Masters Insha Allah.
hahahah u have drawn a cute pic :D

It is magical outside guys.

The entire population of the city is on the rooftops and almost all houses are firing fireworks into the sky and the sky is litterally lit by blue, green, yellow and red colors from every angle. The sound of the firworks is non-stop for the past 2 hours and the sky is lit by fireworks this entire time.

I wish I had a video camera to record this. But next year I will that is for sure.

Which city? Or which part of the city?
The real fireworks are tomorrow!

BadDrawing.jpg

every one is an artist in this world .just like writing we can also improve our drawing and it takes time just like writing ....both are art .....

hahahah u have drawn a cute pic :D

Hahahaha, I didn't draw that. :P I just found that through a Google search.

Lol, you just reminded me of the stuff I drew when I was a child, then I would go running around to my parents to ask them how the drawing was. :rofl:

I remember that my school forced us to take a compulsory "arts" subject before O'Levels. The class was kind of boring, but we didn't have much of a choice but to attend it. My friends & I bunked that class once in a while, & ended up standing in the principal's office. :lol:

i know u haven't drawn the pic but it seems to me that u have drawn .....so nic pic u have made :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom