What's new

Egyptian President Sisi in an official visit to Abu Dhabi to discuss the latest regional developments

Egyptians are famous for lying. Yiu are no different. I know many Egyptians here and they hate sisi and would have serious words with you

That's completely different from my experience, There were 3 Egyptians in the company which I worked when Sisi took over. All of them were extremely happy. They used to despise & hate muslim brotherhood and in our discussions used to equate muslim brotherhood with terrorists and Talibanization of their country.

I also had the views that brotherhood was a democracy and all good but discussions with them gave me the idea that nothing is straight forward, and we pakistanis can have an outside view. Only Egyptians know better of their country.

UAE:
- one of the biggest provider of jobs to over seas Pakistanis
- one of the biggest source of Pakistan’s remittances
- one of the biggest export market of Pakistan
- bales us out when we were near bankruptcy

In short a friend and brother by action not just words. Yet some biased people won’t let any opportunity pass to bad mouth the UAE.

So what if they built relation with Israel. We were on the cusp of doing it during Musharraf era and in any case it’s their bilateral matter.

Why do some want to have opinion how UAE should pursue its interest yet want Pakistan to do whatever is in its interest and not have anyone tell us what to do.

What matters is that the UAE forms an important pillar in our international relations and economic well-being. And have stood by us in the toughest of our times.

That's completely different from my experience, There were 3 Egyptians in the company which I worked when Sisi took over. All of them were extremely happy. They used to despise & hate muslim brotherhood and in our discussions used to equate muslim brotherhood with terrorists and Talibanization of their country.

I also had the views that brotherhood was a democracy and all good but discussions with them gave me the idea that nothing is straight forward, and we pakistanis can have an outside view. Only Egyptians know better of their country.
No no… we know best what’s good for everyone. We are the chacha mama of everyone.

Rather, he takes 25 thousand pounds in taxes from me a year and does not pay me anything

I live in safety and the new comprehensive health system The development of drinking water and sanitation governorates and ways to market to sell products Excellent prices in relation to external and surrounding countries are excellent
Strengthening the state and developing its security and military capabilities
The return of tourism is 13 billion dollars during the year
$35 billion in exports of food products
$21 billion exported gas and petrochemical derivatives
All this over the course of my 45 years of life, I've never seen it
Well many people are blinkered to reality.
Talking big number and surviving on bread and candle light.

Last edited:
Your hatred of Sisi and Egyptians is unjustified s
I hate Egyptians?... no

but i do hate tinpot dictators who over throw democratically elected people and then hang them...

I will assume you are just jealous of the huge success on all levels..must be something that is hurting you badly

jealous ?.. of what?

what do you have ?.

Qais jungle main akaila hai mujhe jaane do.
Khoob guzray gi jo mil baithain ge deewanay do.
I shudder to/think on this shair by Miandad Saiyah. What was he thinking when he wrote this one?

really?

you keep harping why Pakistan wasnt a democracy under Zia and Mushy?... seems your principles are selective.

you do have modi.. a hitler wanna bee
You have a good sense of humor, bud. Keep it up.

In a democracy, people have different opinions. Doesn't mean that every single person holds the official position. I don't think you understand the concept well.

In a democracy, people have different opinions. Doesn't mean that every single person holds the official position. I don't think you understand the concept well.

translation: We Indians are very rational, except in the case of Pakistan where we ie Indians become incredibily stupid.

translation: We Indians are very rational, except in the case of Pakistan where we ie Indians become incredibily stupid.
Is that the only comment you can throw around here? It's 2022, bud. Come up with something better than that.

Is that the only comment you can throw around here? It's 2022, bud. Come up with something better than that.

Holds true every time ….

Each time an Indian sees any thing to do with Pakistan their rationality goes out the window …

I hate Egyptians?... no

but i do hate tinpot dictators who over throw democratically elected people and then hang them...

jealous ?.. of what?

what do you have ?.
do you know why he was elected and his party in the first place? His party was the only one that was strong and stable after the revloution (they also used our religion to play on our feelings and show how everyone who opposes them is an infidel and rejects the words of God) other than the military which no one wanted due to mubaraks regime which favoured wealthy captlists which grew the economy but the growth didnt reach us or change the quality of life and thats why "Social Justice" was one of the demands of the 25 of jan revloution. The MB did nothing while they were at power but allow erdoghan to take chance of the weak Egypt and let Foreign intervention rise to unprecented levels threatning the country"s soverignty. There was also a deal planned between The US to "upgrade" the police cabability in MB's term and in order to do that the US will have access to all the data there is with the police department about criminals or regular citzen which would be a literal disaster to the secrets of the country, morsi was warned by the head of intelligence back then but Morsi wasnt the one controlling the country not even top 5 but his party which had plans to assisnate every single military branch general in a court room by arranging a fake uprising outside arranged by an armed militia that is related to the MB but that was stopped due to sisi ordering a SA'KA commander to secure the area around the court room. There was also a plan for terrorists affliated to the MB to dress up as the republican guard and battle with the 2nd army ultimateley breaking trust between divsion commanders and melting the armed forces destroying Egypt. Lets not talk about the frequent cuts of electricity all egyptians lived through on a daily basis and the general incomptence of the goverment during the MB's rule and the laziness to do any project to fix the lacking economy ask tnisians about how lazy the MB is i think they will know. The "coup" of 2013 began and freed us of this disease and only then terrorism started rooting in sinai and one of the members of the MB said "These attacks will only stop when morsi returns" bombings of churches and police buildings military outposts i was buying new cloth with my mother and heard an explosion we were just a few blocks away from the bombing of the church in EL-Raml station in Alexandria. Unlike MB sisi made Egypt wealthy and acheived us security and some quality of life which i hope increases by 2030 and now the country has an actual future. please know about something before crtcizing it with weak arguments and have some respect

it with weak arguments and have some respect

Hilter made Germany great for a while …

And he used the same tactics general pussy used undermine and over throw the existing setup ..

Your military created lots of flag OPS and did every thing to screw him over .. what your institution become super efficient over night ? …lol

Pity you can’t put two and two together

Learn history and use some brains…

Enjoy worshiping the new pharaohs… lol

Last edited:
i thought you indians like democracy.... you did know he over threw a democratically elected government and hanged it's leader.

sure..

"Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Egypt"

and yet you are in Canada....

You ignored the purpose of the thread and started to throw lies every where ….

Regarding the coup that brought Elsisi to power

IT WAS A FULL REVOLUTION BY THE EGYPTIAN PEOPLE AGAINST MB supported by foreign people as yourself who spread lies.
7ACEFA1B-C665-4A47-B80D-8D18086D3521.jpeg
449C050B-F97C-4AE1-81AA-DF4195F33ED6.jpeg
6CEAFA8A-8D4C-40A9-A542-FAA3587B05C5.jpeg

what a coup …. You liar 🤥

Consid
Hilter made Germany great for a while …

And he used the same tactics general pussy used undermine and over throw the existing setup ..

Your military created lots of flag OPS and did every thing to screw him over .. what your institution become super efficient over night ? …lol

Pity you can’t put two and two together

Learn history and use some brains…

Enjoy worshiping the new pharaohs… lol
Consdering that youve ignored everthing ive pointed out, its more and more clear youre either a troll or a just hard headed rock, baseless critcism not even trying to deny what i said. Your paragraph doesnt even remotely relate or counter what i said.

Egypt is well on its way to become a strong regional power. Sisi is pragmatic in trying to leverage good ties with Israel and at the same time, focus on enhancing his military and improving their power projection within the North African region.

Why would you say that? Egypt's foreign policy is pragmatic in ensuring that they progress. Just because they are not hating on Israelis, they are bad?
Egypt fails to invest in its own people. Despite claiming to be "progressive" the rulers have abandoned it's people. Usually highly literate societies have smaller families, but Egypt has a high birthrate.

Then there's high unemployment for a country that is "pragmatic".

Egypt fails to invest in its own people. Despite claiming to be "progressive" the rulers have abandoned it's people. Usually highly literate societies have smaller families, but Egypt has a high birthrate.

Then there's high unemployment for a country that is "pragmatic".

This is also a problem that is similar to our countries. High population because the people just can't keep it in the pants. Egypt fell in bad days since the Mubarak regime. Then there was the revolution followed by the chaos of Muslim Brotherhood. Democracy failed gloriously and it took time for Al Sisi to establish himself.

Give them time - Egypt will emerge. They need to reduce the rate of population growth with population control bill (as is needed in several countries in Asia and Africa).

Back
Top Bottom