What's new

Egyptian President Sisi in an official visit to Abu Dhabi to discuss the latest regional developments

lies?.. sorry I am not a infidel.

Retard?.. is that your first name?

QOUTE : "Morsi and others were sentenced to death by hanging"

Mohammed Morsi death sentence upheld by Egypt court​

so did the germans...they loved thier hitler

Jealous of a dishonest incompetent dictator who lives off GCC money?..

you sure you are not fcuked in the head ok?
Fake news like your fcuked up negative personality..he appealed like in any democracy and was sentenced to life in prison.. Your hatred of Sisi and Egyptians is unjustified so I will assume you are just jealous of the huge success on all levels..must be something that is hurting you badly..

Fake news like your fcuked up negative personality..he appealed like in any democracy and was sentenced to life in prison.. Your hatred of Sisi and Egyptians is unjustified so I will assume you are just jealous of the huge success on all levels..must be something that is hurting you badly..

Seem like you are a Sissi teaspoon.

which explains your hyper defensive response.

it is ok most brain washed people are like that... ie they cannot see the ground reality for what it is.

seriously people like you make us laugh... "he appealed like any democracy"...

just lol x 1000

ok let me play along....

so tell us when are the next election due in the democratic republic of Egypt.?...

Seem like you are a Sissi teaspoon.

which explains your hyper defensive response.

it is ok most brain washed people are like that... ie they cannot see the ground reality for what it is.

seriously people like you make us laugh... "he appealed like any democracy"...

just lol x 1000

ok let me play along....

so tell us when are the next election due in the democratic republic of Egypt.?...
You can keep your fake virtual ground reality for yourself..
Seems trolling is playing for you.. Why don't you go on the net and look for it.. Mr revolutionary!

Last edited:
You can keep your fake virtual ground reality for yourself..

so Egypt is a democracy?...

funny enough some people think North Korea is also a democracy too..bcos it called "Democratic People republic of North Korea"..

Seems trolling is playing for you.. Why don't you go on net and look for it.. Mr revolutionary!

trolling?..

Since when is correcting BS trolling?..

so Egypt is a democracy?...

funny enough some people think North Korea is also a democracy too..bcos it called "Democratic People republic of North Korea"..

trolling?..

Since when is correcting BS trolling?..
At least there are no bombings going on every other day..means people are happy and much better than being restricted like NK.. Egyptians are free to think. thrive and live happilly..

At least there are no bombings going on every other day..

sure..

"Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Egypt"

Egyptians are free to think. thrive and live happilly..

and yet you are in Canada....

To what end? Suppressing and subjugating it's own populace?
I am Egyptian and one of its people, and I have not seen or seen anyone oppressed

sure..

"Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Egypt"

and yet you are in Canada....
Welcome, we are in 2022, not 2019🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
I am Egyptian and one of its people, and I have not seen or seen anyone oppressed
Egyptians are famous for lying. Yiu are no different. I know many Egyptians here and they hate sisi and would have serious words with you

How much is sisi paying you to sell your soul...I know Egyptians are cheap but hey it would be good to know what the going rate is
Rather, he takes 25 thousand pounds in taxes from me a year and does not pay me anything

I live in safety and the new comprehensive health system The development of drinking water and sanitation governorates and ways to market to sell products Excellent prices in relation to external and surrounding countries are excellent
Strengthening the state and developing its security and military capabilities
The return of tourism is 13 billion dollars during the year
$35 billion in exports of food products
$21 billion exported gas and petrochemical derivatives
All this over the course of my 45 years of life, I've never seen it

Back
Top Bottom