What's new

Egyptian jihadist leader: Bin Laden blew himself up to avoid capture

A coward among cowards that what I would say, he attacked our country and he was responsible for the killing of innocent people around the globe.

You can disagree with everything he did but you can't call him a coward.
A billionaire who left everything and went to Afghanistan to fight the soviets and the US.
He was an honest brave fool IMO.

الله يرحم أمير الجهاد الشيخ اسامة بن لادن​

images

No one believed the official US account of his death.
I find this story in the article much more believable.

Last edited by a moderator:
A billionaire who left everything and went to Afghanistan to fight the soviets and the US.
He was not fighting there . He was in Pakistan.
After leaving college in 1979, bin Laden went to Pakistan, joined Abdullah Azzam and used money and machinery from his own construction company to help the mujahideen resistance in the Soviet war in Afghanistan.[72] He later told a journalist: "I felt outraged that an injustice had been committed against the people of Afghanistan."[73] Under Operation Cyclone from 1979 to 1989, the United States provided financial aid and weapons to the mujahideen through Pakistan's ISI. Bin Laden met and built relations with Hamid Gul, who was a three-star general in the Pakistani army and head of the ISI agency. Although the United States provided the money and weapons, the training of militant groups was entirely done by the Pakistani Armed Forces and the ISI.
il est approché par le prince Turki Al Fayçal, alors chef des services secrets de l'Arabie saoudite (de 1977 à 2001),
soutenus par l'Arabie saoudite qui y voit une possibilité de diffusion du wahhabisme, le Pakistan via son Inter-Services Intelligence qui se verrait à terme à la tête d'une future internationale islamique.
French version of wiki saying that ISI and Ben Laden (working for saudi services ) wanted to create an international islamist movment.
Oussama ben Laden - Wikipédia

just quoting wiki. not expert on this.

He was not fighting there . He was in Pakistan.

French version of wiki saying that ISI and Ben Laden (working for saudi services ) wanted to create an international islamist movment.
Oussama ben Laden - Wikipédia

just quoting wiki. not expert on this.
Yes he fought in Afghanistan for decades until US invasion in 2001.
ISI is Pakistani and doesn't work for us as far as I know.

Osama bin Laden fought in Afghanistan against the Soviets like thousands of Muslims from across the world against the bloody 8 year old Soviet occupation of Afghanistan that killed 1.5 million civilian Afghan Muslims. With the support of the West and entire Muslim world. Pakistan included who were the mastermind together with USA in the establishment of the resistance. Financed by Arab states too.

It is amazing that a person like OBL who has not even 1 % blood on his hands in comparison with a figure like George Bush for example is still such a much talked person. I wonder when George Bush and all the other war mongers will be held accountable for their crimes? As always only the Muslims are targeted nearly.

No, I did not support his actions but why should I feel sorry for 9/11 that "only" killed 3000 people when the Americans cheer whenever a Muslim dies and when their latest two wars have killed hundred of thousands of people?

Of course I am against targeting civilians since this is un-Islamic and thus obviously also 9/11 and any other acts but I find the hypocrisy offending and those individuals who take the moral high ground.

Anyway Allah (swt) will be the judge not users on Pakistan Defence forum.

bin laden was a wahhabi and a CIA agent till this mofo died, bin laden wasnt killed in pakistan he died long time ago due to natural illness

he was the reason america used to justify WOT, he infact played the american support role till he died

Your Mokhabrat isn't interested in lying to the Saudi people. Yes, he DID instructed his sleeper cells in KSA come and kill us.

However, the statement being made by @Arabian Legend is ambiguous :D, he didn't praise him yet, I guess he meant that Bin laden had never been the master-mind behind the attacks that targeted the Saudi people, which is true BTW. Or he could have meant that Bin laden didn't kill himself during the storming of his compound, that angered the Pakistani Army for some reason :D

Elaborate? So we should kill every Muslim in KSA, the Arab world and Muslim world? After all clerics exist everywhere.

Let us all equal them with OBL, who was not even a cleric in the first place, shall we?

There is no need for that tone and especially not against a fellow countryman.

Nobody here is a terrorist for voicing his opinion. Unless he is himself guilty of acts that can be considered as "terrorism" or un-Islamic acts.

I wonder what you will call George Bush? How many deaths of hundred of thousand people is he responsible for? The whole world are terrorists. People are dying and starving to death every single day across the whole world while most people look silently back, especially those who are able to do something.

الله يرحم أمير الجهاد الشيخ اسامة بن لادن​

images

No one believed the official US account of his death.
I find this story much more believable.

Yes he fought in Afghanistan for decades until US invasion in 2001.
ISI is Pakistani and doesn't work for us as far as I know.

Osama bin Laden fought in Afghanistan against the Soviets like thousands of Muslims from across the world against the bloody 8 year old Soviet occupation of Afghanistan that killed 1.5 million civilian Afghan Muslims. With the support of the West and entire Muslim world. Pakistan included who were the mastermind together with USA in the establishment of the resistance. Financed by Arab states too.

It is amazing that a person like OBL who has not even 1 % blood on his hands in comparison with a figure like George Bush for example is still such a much talked person. I wonder when George Bush and all the other war mongers will be held accountable for their crimes? As always only the Muslims are targeted nearly.

No, I did not support his actions but why should I feel sorry for 9/11 that "only" killed 3000 people when the Americans cheer whenever a Muslim dies and when their latest two wars have killed hundred of thousands of people?

Of course I am against targeting civilians since this is un-Islamic and thus obviously also 9/11 and any other acts but I find the hypocrisy offending and those individuals who take the moral high ground.

Anyway Allah (swt) will be the judge not users on Pakistan Defence forum.

I Salute ya....

b070%5B1%5D.gif
b070%5B1%5D.gif
y9a9w.gif
y9a9w.gif

ولا عزاء للعلمانية ولا الرافضة

Last edited by a moderator:
I Salute ya....

b070%5B1%5D.gif
b070%5B1%5D.gif
y9a9w.gif
y9a9w.gif

ولا عزاء للعلمانية ولا الرافضة

إذا كانت علمنه ان تكره من قال و سفك بدماء الأبرياء فانا أكبر علماني.

If you want to go become a spontaneous compilation device go ahead, you will not be missed. In fact I will provide you with the tools, I know a very kafir rock in the middle of nowhere you can suicide blast yourself against.

There is nothing called Wahhabi. Nobody even calls himself that. Are you spreading Western nonsense as a supposed Muslim? Unless you are talking about the Hanbali fiqh which is 1 of the 4 recognized madahib in Sunni Islam.

Jihad is part of Islam and nobody can deny this. Legitimate jihad obviously. The jihad in Afghanistan was a legitimate jihad since it was against persecution and occupation. The Noble Qur'an makes this very clear. Attacking civilians is not though and non-combatants.

Stupid thread.

Mosab, no offence, but go kill Muslims somewhere else. It will not happen in KSA - the land of the Two Holy Mosques. We will fight against this to the last drop of our blood. Such extreme views are not even kept by the biggest liberals in KSA.

Please regain your senses and apologize for wanting to kill Muslims.

إذا كانت علمنه ان تكره من قال و سفك بدماء الأبرياء فانا أكبر علماني.

If you want to go become a spontaneous compilation device go ahead, you will not be missed. In fact I will provide you with the tools, I know a very kafir rock in the middle of nowhere you can suicide blast yourself against.

Mosa, your brain couldn't take what I mean, Please read Yzd, Al-Hasani, Banu' posts.....they might give you a hint

ولا يجرمنكم شنئان قوم على ان لا تعدلو ،، اعدلو هو اقرب للتقوى :wave:

Blackeagle said, "god bless wahabism".
So everyone is confused, fubar.

Do Jihad in in your own countries
Why practice it in Afghanistan ? Afghans want a normal life, it is not their problem if some of you want to play "mujahid", do it in your own places, leave Syria aswell.

This is what bothers me, you do not mind killing and beheading in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Somalia as long as it is for this "jihad", but never in KSA, never in your own country cause it will hurt your life.

As for osama bin 5ara, la natollah ala kos okht osama.

Blackeagle said, "god bless wahabism".
So everyone is confused, fubar.

Do Jihad in in your own countries
Why practice it in Afghanistan ? Afghans want a normal life, it is not their problem if some of you want to play "mujahid", do it in your own places, leave Syria aswell.

This is what bothers me, you do not mind killing and beheading in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Somalia as long as it is for this "jihad", but never in KSA, never in your own country cause it will hurt your life.

As for osama bin 5ara, la natollah ala kos okht osama.

Never endorsed terror whatsoever.

However, we must agree on the fact that Bin Laden will always remain a controversial figure, not only in the Muslim World ,but in the West too.

Just because we're Saudis/Iraqis/Syrians ,that doesn't mean we enjoy seeing people bleeding to death. At the end we are human.

Back
Top Bottom