What's new

Egyptian Islamists Sexually Attack Women Believed to Be Christian

Fcukin loosers- hope their mothers and sisters are assulted like this aswell-

lets hope not....after all why should thier mothers and sisters be punished for the acts of this goons ?

Hey, don't act like you hadn't been primitive people who never had known the meaning of a civilization!

come again arab....those people (people of sindh) were living in the epicenter of one of the oldest and most advanced civilizations in the world..they werent nomads moving with tents in deserts ......

Wives and daughters of defeated non muslims were legally enslaved and used for sex - sound familiar?

Partially true. I'm not contesting the pov, but it's not as straightforward as just going into war and enslaving the women.

I'm not an Islamic scholar, but there are conditions that need to be fulfilled in order for this act to become permissible. The same applies to having sex with a slave. Wanton sex was looked down on and there were tonnes of other issues like marriage and children's (resulting from the intercourse) status as son/daughter and not as slaves even if marriage did not take place.

Partially true. I'm not contesting the pov, but it's not as straightforward as just going into war and enslaving the women.

I'm not an Islamic scholar, but there are conditions that need to be fulfilled in order for this act to become permissible. The same applies to having sex with a slave. Wanton sex was looked down on and there were tonnes of other issues like marriage and children's (resulting from the intercourse) status as son/daughter and not as slaves even if marriage did not take place.

The devil is in the details - always. I only said what I did because such simplistic claims are really not useful, infact most often used by those supremacists who abuse religion the most. You'd be surprised, those idiots in the video may actually offer you some details too from their POV.

Would be much better to stick to human principles, transcend all, do not differentiate between humans, what say?

Absolutely horrendous. Egypt doesn't deserve to be a country if all of Egypt is not shaken from top to bottom for this act.

For patrons of Islam they sure as hell have a nice way of pissing all over it !

They should be flogged at best & if need be executed to make an example out of.

Who would do that? - This seems to be the future of Egypt.

Real low-lives.

Hope they get caught and an example is made out of them.:angry:

The devil is in the details - always. I only said what I did because such simplistic claims are really not useful, infact most often used by those supremacists who abuse religion the most. You'd be surprised, those idiots in the video may actually offer you some details too from their POV.

Would be much better to stick to human principles, transcend all, do not differentiate between humans, what say?

What PoV do these thugs have except to utilize these gatherings to take advantage of women? And it's not just in Egypt, this crime happens everywhere. See a woman, let's grab her.
I've seen repeated scenes even in rallies/protests in Pakistan. Any woman happens to be in the area, these mujremeen label her as a supporter of the enemy and before you know it, they've done it again.

And full support for the bold part. No exceptions or workarounds.

Religion blinds everyone. I don't understand how humanity is smart enough to reach the Moon and yet gullible enough to faithfully believe in imaginary concepts.

Pulling women into this conflict is outrageous.

What happened to Islamic concept of preserving a woman's honour ???

Why should a woman have more honour than a man?

Shameful, but not surprising. Muslims are known for these kind of acts, look at Pakistani Muslims and their rape of non-Muslim minorities ever since...

Shameful, but not surprising. Muslims are known for these kind of acts, look at Pakistani Muslims and their rape of non-Muslim minorities ever since...

Stop draggin pakistan into this we all know that wat indian army is doing in kashmir since 40s.

I'm not going to deny such things happen in Pakistan, but these things happen everywhere in the world. I don't understand why you're on this forum if you're going to spout irrational hatred towards just one religion/culture when everyone is just as bad.

I'm not going to deny such things happen in Pakistan, but these things happen everywhere in the world. I don't understand why you're on this forum if you're going to spout irrational hatred towards just one religion/culture when everyone is just as bad.

Thnk u...thts what i thougt.

Back
Top Bottom