What's new

Egyptian Islamists Sexually Attack Women Believed to Be Christian

Well according to Shia texts when Our last Imam reappear and establish his government the first thing he do is clearing the religion of lies and false beliefs and it's said at the time these falsehoods, mixed with Islam to the extent that people think he brought a new religion.

And now that religion is the one that's filled with lies?:woot: Ever since you existed you have been falling in one hole after one after another because of your own deeds and miscalculations, yet, as I see you are going to fill in the last hole for eternity which you will never get out from. I really feel sorry for you.

Who cares, look at what they did in gujraat or are currently doing in myanmar

Why should we care for others when our people are being attackef

Where is the humanity in israel, where is it myanmar.or gujraat or bosnia that we should be so humane to others

Where is the humanity in israel, where is it myanmar.or gujraat or bosnia that we should be so humane to others

You forgot to add "They were only shouting edrab and everyone knows edrab means hit her lightly with a toothbrush!" so hey no harm done...

You forgot to add "They were only shouting edrab and everyone knows edrab means hit her lightly with a toothbrush!" so hey no harm done...

not sure if you are being sarcastic or serious...edrab means to beat...no specific intensity mentioned...:hitwall::hitwall:

Salafi and Secular Intellectuals Exchange Insults and Nearly Come to Blows on Egyptian TV - YouTube

Petrol is the prophet or something like that.

Its oil my friend not Petrol..tho given the distillation process petrol could qualify as a sub-saint or something.

Who cares, look at what they did in gujraat or are currently doing in myanmar

Why should we care for others when our people are being attackef
What muslim did in Gujrat? Muslim burn 58 Karsevak in train shouting 'Allah hu akabar' and you expect honor for that doing?
What happen in Gujrat was not one sided. And all culprit got punishment.
PS: If you have something then discuss topic. do not bring India in every discussion. India is not Pakistan or Egypt.

Back
Top Bottom