What's new

Egyptian Islamists Sexually Attack Women Believed to Be Christian

Why do Islamists shout Allah Akbar (God is Great) when performing atrocious acts? Do they think their harassing this women is somehow sanctioned by God? They also tend to shout Allah Akbar while murdering, bombing or doing jihadist attacks.

Dude this is a false video.

Any source or link disputing? MEMRI is a very credible source which merely translates things shown in Arabic media.

Just read the first post on this thread by an arab who understands arabic better then u n me.

Learn proper English before even daring to "argue about". :disagree:

Dissemination- means to broadcast a message to the public without direct feedback from the audience.

You zionists like to post stuff and hope everyone accepts it as true without responding.

Or are you harping about my e instead of i?? So now you are the grammar police. :rolleyes:

Unlike you some of us actually have jobs and so have to respond on their phones, spelling mistakes happen when one is on a cell.
:disagree:

Just read the first post on this thread by an arab who understands arabic better then u n me.

I know for a fact "Nasara" in the Koran means Christians, as a person in the video is shouting.

Thanks for referring to the the first post and the poster. But another Arab, somebozo, confirmed that the first poster was lying to save his face; and nasara actually means Christian:

Applaud your confidence of lying as the guy is hysterically screaming Nusara Nusara..which means christian in arabic!

Beside MEMRI translation are usually very accurate..Them damn Joos..exposing the ugly side.... Joo conspiracy! Joo control all the media! :flame::flame::flame:

Any source or link disputing? MEMRI is a very credible source which merely translates things shown in Arabic media.

You used the word "credible" for 4 religions and 15 different news agencies of different backgrounds. For instance Al-Jazeera was the best news outlet then you shifted to Press-TV and Farce-TV as the most credible news sources ever, and now this Memiri. :bad:

I know for a fact "Nasara" in the Koran means Christians, as a person in the video is shouting.

Thanks for referring to the the first post and the poster. But another Arab, somebozo, confirmed that the first poster was lying to save his face; and nasara actually means Christian:

Dude this guy sombozo is a pakistani not a saudi or arab.

He is very famous in this forum for trolling in religious thread. He was banned just a week back for same reason.

Dude this guy sombozo is a pakistani not a saudi or arab.

He is very famous in this forum for trolling in religious thread. He was banned just a week back for same reason.

That doesnt change the fact that I can speak, read and write Arabic with fluency!
Beside you dont have to be an Arabic expert to know what Nusara means... Google translation can help.

نصارى

noun
مسيحي
Christian
النصراني
Christian

adjective
مسيحي
Christian, Messianic
نصراني
Christian
إنساني
human, humanitarian, humane, philanthropic, Christian

That doesnt change the fact that I can speak, read and write Arabic with fluency!
Beside you dont have to be an Arabic expert to know what Nusara means... Google translation can help.

نصارى

noun
مسيحي
Christian
النصراني
Christian

adjective
مسيحي
Christian, Messianic
نصراني
Christian
إنساني
human, humanitarian, humane, philanthropic, Christian
Kid this really shows yr authenticity n credibility.

Kid this really shows yr authenticity n credibility.

When the entire forum is replete with your troll posts and yet u have the gall to throw terms like "kid" around ? LOL !

btw, why not argue on merit ? why name calling ? The term means christians PERIOD !

When the entire forum is replete with your troll posts and yet u have the gall to throw terms like "kid" around ? LOL !

btw, why not argue on merit ? why name calling ? The term means christians PERIOD !
LOL aik or a gya:lol:

BTW did i referred u in my post?

Surely No. Then why cant u mind yr own business?

Pta nai kaha kaha sy aa jaty hain muu utha kr hamary forums main.

Back
Top Bottom