What's new

Egyptian Islamists Sexually Attack Women Believed to Be Christian

I'm not going to deny such things happen in Pakistan, but these things happen everywhere in the world. I don't understand why you're on this forum if you're going to spout irrational hatred towards just one religion/culture when everyone is just as bad.
I do not recall seeing videos of rapists in Western countries recording themselves in the act while yelling 'Jesus is Great'.

i assume world will not end by nuclear bomb or by any war,world will end when people who support people like these become majority in this world.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Just dump them in jails, and let the inmates have all the fun

Whats in the video is textbook mob mentality, nothing to do with nationality or religion.

it has every thing to do with religion,do u see a christians chanting jesus is great when trying to kill a iraqi or afghani or do u see a hindu chanting ram ram sathya hai when killing muslims... iam not saying christian or hindus dont kill or rape people but they dont callupon god when trying to kill a human being

Since I am an atheist, to me all believers are like DONKEYS.

What is written in your destiny is bound to happen.

People who are religious are those who are insecure, they need to comfort themselves by praying to someone who they feel will come and help them. LOL @ such morons. Keep praying, nothing's gonna happen. If your destiny has sufferings in store for you then you WILL SUFFER and no amount of prayings will help you.

It's an attack but can't see a sexual attack, and they didn't say "Christians" and "Motherfuckers" as in the subtitling. This Youtube channel is an Egyptian Christian and known for it's defaming of Muslims. However, that doesn't excuse their attack on a women, that was base of them.

Applaud your confidence of lying as the guy is hysterically screaming Nusara Nusara..which means christian in arabic!

Beside MEMRI translation are usually very accurate..Them damn Joos..exposing the ugly side.... Joo conspiracy! Joo control all the media! :flame::flame::flame:

Applaud your confidence of lying as the guy is hysterically screaming Nusara Nusara..which means christian in arabic!

Beside MEMRI translation are usually very accurate..Them damn Joos..exposing the ugly side.... Joo conspiracy! Joo control all the media! :flame::flame::flame:
SomeBozo, how's it going? I see you are no longer banned or oil. :P

I do not recall seeing videos of rapists in Western countries recording themselves in the act while yelling 'Jesus is Great'.

I definitely recall seeing radical Christians in America telling homosexuals that "God" (if he/she/it even exists) hates them, and that soldiers deserved to die.

Every religion breeds cancerous elements. Even Buddhists out of all people are involved in riots in Myanmar and Indonesia at the moment.

That said religion itself is a cancer. South Asia is enough proof for why.

those fxxkers' nuts should be cut off and hung there for demonstration.

Bunch of brainwashed limbos on the loose .

Few people stoop so low that they dont even care that why are they involving religious beliefs. recently in india, several rape incidents has occurred with tourists. so i never heard some jew saying that in india Hindus raped some Christians .... now that bullshit that some jew coming and quoting that " Oh some muslims raped that ... come on and try to be mature..

Nothing , But Some so called Custodian of Humanity are over reacting in this thread as the crime have done by some Muslim. Like Rape don't happen in any other part of world . Such a Low life Rats are they. :disagree: ,Plz continue with your frustration .

i assume world will not end by nuclear bomb or by any war,world will end when people who support people like these become majority in this world.

Well according to Shia texts when Our last Imam reappear and establish his government the first thing he do is clearing the religion of lies and false beliefs and it's said at the time these falsehoods, mixed with Islam to the extent that people think he brought a new religion.

SomeBozo, how's it going? I see you are no longer banned or oil. :P

As good as it can get but what is oil?

Well according to Shia texts when Our last Imam reappear and establish his government the first thing he do is clearing the religion of lies and false beliefs and it's said at the time these falsehoods, mixed with Islam to the extent that people think he brought a new religion.

Christian belive Jesus will re-appear
Jews belive in there Messiah
Shia belive in their Mahdi
Sunnis belive in their khalifah..

I think all of these guys will have to fight themselves to prove their might. I will be a WWE cage match!

The irony in comments such as the ones above is that, this has nothing to do with religion. Only godless people commit these acts. They shout 'Allah hu Akbar' or 'God is Great' as an excuse for their barbarism, when in reality, the ones who shout God is Great have nothing but fear for the punishment and praise of God in their hearts and minds.

Back
Top Bottom