What's new

Egyptian Islamists Sexually Attack Women Believed to Be Christian

As a Muslim, I know my religion. I know what my religion told me about the honor of women. Islam doesn't allow us to behave like this with any women. Also Islam is a religion of mercy to all people, both Muslims and non-Muslims. The Prophet was described as being a mercy in the Quran due to the message he brought for humanity:

“And We have not sent you but as a mercy to all the worlds.” (Quran 21:107)

They have no right to be called as Muslim. In my opinion, they are extremists.

As a Muslim, I know my religion. I know what my religion told me about the honor of women. Islam doesn't allow us to behave like this with any women. Also Islam is a religion of mercy to all people, both Muslims and non-Muslims. The Prophet was described as being a mercy in the Quran due to the message he brought for humanity:

“And We have not sent you but as a mercy to all the worlds.” (Quran 21:107)

They have no right to be called as Muslim. In my opinion, they are extremists.

your opinion and the worlds opinion on islam is not the same

Sex depraved people having public orgy at the cost of a woman's modesty. They should get drunk and laid or vice versa which ever way suits them. Mental regression is more dangerous than physical one.

And now that religion is the one that's filled with lies?:woot: Ever since you existed you have been falling in one hole after one after another because of your own deeds and miscalculations, yet, as I see you are going to fill in the last hole for eternity which you will never get out from. I really feel sorry for you.

Example of Lies and Falsehood is what we see in person you support , its when in the name of religion blow yourself in crowded market , it's when in the name of religion you bomb schools and kill hundreds of student , it's when you use poisons against little girls whose crime is only going to school , it's when you make decrees against vaccination it's when your religion allow you to celebrate death of thousands of civilian and if you like I can continue .

now tell me who has fallen in a hole and sinking more each minuets ? Us or people who do such acts and their cheerleaders who support them for doing so ?

Example of Lies and Falsehood is what we see in person you support , its when in the name of religion blow yourself in crowded market , it's when in the name of religion you bomb schools and kill hundreds of student , it's when you use poisons against little girls whose crime is only going to school , it's when you make decrees against vaccination it's when your religion allow you to celebrate death of thousands of civilian and if you like I can continue .

now tell me who has fallen in a hole and sinking more each minuets ? Us or people who do such acts and their cheerleaders who support them for doing so ?

Your are full of it, you are simply and obviously talking about yourselves and your ideology which was inveted tens of years after prophet Mohammed (SA) death. I have plenty to say, but suggest we stop it here

Pretty soon the "Us" you are so proud of will eventually become "Them" if you continue follow the same path- "haza hurma min yahood wa nasara ightasaaaab"-

As good as it can get but what is oil?

Christian belive Jesus will re-appear
Jews belive in there Messiah
Shia belive in their Mahdi
Sunnis belive in their khalifah..

I think all of these guys will have to fight themselves to prove their might. I will be a WWE cage match!

well well you must add Saoshyant to the list as Zoroastrian believe he is the messiah at the end of time
By the way maybe they are fa more mature than their followers and cooperate with each other instead to fight with each other just like some of their followers

well well you must add Saoshyant to the list as Zoroastrian believe he is the messiah at the end of time
By the way maybe they are fa more mature than their followers and cooperate with each other instead to fight with each other just like some of their followers

Everyone plagiarized from each other.

Those Gentiles must leave the Holy land! Only The Israelis are the chosen one:azn:

God's people .. :rofl:

Out of context videos is the best way to influence the simple minded.

Those Gentiles must leave the Holy land! Only The Israelis are the chosen one:azn:

God's people .. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know your face now is turning in black and blue ,that's what the intension was in first place. I can show you more equivalent videos to yours if you wish.

Your are full of it, you are simply and obviously talking about yourselves and your ideology which was inveted tens of years after prophet Mohammed (SA) death. I have plenty to say, but suggest we stop it here

A lot of civilization have problems with Islam even if they do not publicize the issues. Islam for many is an alien God and Prophet demanding the submission of its subjects to Arab superiority, language and beliefs! This is why Islam never spread into civilizations of strong identity such as Spain or mutilated over time to blend in existing beliefs like in the case of Iran.

From what I hear, parts of Egypt are in the state of anarchy.
Sure looks like it. I read what one Egyptian, "Mahmoud Salem", wrote on his FB page today:

555919_10151431085339217_1802375055_n.jpg

I woke up early today to a phone call from an Ex informing me of what a fun drunk weekend she had, which she told me all about it. After she finished I got a phone call from the contractor who is working on 7etan (and who is very very decent human being) to finalize for our opening first of May to find out that 1) his brother got murdered two days ago via knife stabs in the heart for a truly senseless thing and 2) He can't bury him because the Prosecutor general won't take a minute from his busy schedule to send a piece of paper that would transfer the body to the morgue to get the death certificate. I feel both horrified and helpless at the same time.

I spend my morning calling everyone trying to help him out, manage to kind of do so..only to have someone send me like 5 minutes later an egyptian FB group that promotes sexual harassment and taking pictures of random girls ***** as they are walking. The group had 12,000 likes. I post the group on Twitter expecting a name and shame campaign, instead I find that the group ended up getting an extra 100 likes. I start contemplating mass-scale murder seriously for the first time of my life.

I leave for work, finish a meeting, spend the time after the meeting cheering up a business partner because he is depressed by what's going on. I go home, try to work, get informed that the Swiss Chalet building on Nozha st is being torn down, and there is an impromptu protest against it. I arrive to the protest and the building is already destroyed. There from 1915, one of Helio's oldest buildings, and it got destroyed to create a highrise. I stay and protest anyway...

I head to downtown to attend the screening of the new Hassan Khan movie, which is so avant garde that 1) I know I won't ever fully get it and 2) I am very ok with that. I spend some time listening to A.Naje Ahmed speak with the director, then I go to meet Sasha Sekinger for the first time in forever. We have a good time, we laugh, and I head home.

I don't fully understand how I emotionally or psychologically function anymore. I go from grief to anger to neutral to positive to depressed to happy in the span of 12 hours. And this is just today. I can't comprehend how I get through the day or how I maintain my sanity. I am not sure this is sustainable, but I am sure that I have no control over the matter. I have to be ok with massive mood changes by the hour and somehow emotionally compartmentalizing every thing so I don't lose my **** one way or another. Something tells me that the next few months will stretch us all to our limits, and that the price for our survival will probably be our sanity.

For patrons of Islam they sure as hell have a nice way of pissing all over it !

They should be flogged at best & if need be executed to make an example out of.

Unfortunately this may be the only option. Clearly places like Egypt have no accountability in the legal sense nor does it have accountability in the moral sense. If this was done somewhere in Europe, North America, or some parts of Asia those attackers would get a beat down From ordinary people (morals).

After a beat down the police would quickly respond and arrest the perpetrators, the legal system would impose the just punishment by an appropriate prison sentence and when in prison these people would either get rapped, beaten, or both, possibly even murdered.

I know your face now is turning in black and blue ,that's what the intension was in first place. I can show you more equivalent videos to yours if you wish.

:lol:

Keep daydreaming, that's all you're good for. And beating women, of course.

Back
Top Bottom