What's new

Egyptian Islamists Sexually Attack Women Believed to Be Christian

the most sophisticated weapon man created from the genisis of earth is religion..and like every other weapon it can be used for good and bad.and like every other weapon if misused it may perish the user aswell

This is a replay of what Bin Qasim's army did to ancient Pakistanis. Allahu akbar and rape.

Hey, don't act like you hadn't been primitive people who never had known the meaning of a civilization!

......................... Egypt moving in direction of Pakistan.

well kidnapings and conversion are not new for non-Muslim women in Egypt like Pakistan.

Hopefully not.

This is bad! These people who do these kind of things are not Muslims Anymore!

Welcome to the global taliban, I would put the blame on global Jihaadi groups like AQ who indoctrinate uneducated youth and spread hatred towards anything Non Muslim.

......................... Egypt moving in direction of Pakistan.

well kidnapings and conversion are not new for non-Muslim women in Egypt like Pakistan.

Yes, and these were the islamists that were fervently supported by the likes of your country during the 80s.

What did you guyz use to call them, " Hope against the red menace".

Many people who opposed them were beaten up for being pro-communists.

I don't speak Arabic so I don't know what they said exactly, but I understood the "Nasaara" part meant for Christians and forcing a woman's pants away and making her sit naked is a sexual assault.

Where did you hear it exactly? Egyptians call Christians "Aqbat" or "Maseheen", but "Nasaara" is rarely used except for clerics.

What did their mothers and sisters do to deserve that? How about you people start fighting men instead of women.

It's Punjabi Version of Attack :lol: :taz: there always mother and sister in such incidents .

just kidding don't take Seriously .

For patrons of Islam they sure as hell have a nice way of pissing all over it !

They should be flogged at best & if need be executed to make an example out of.

wow... sad to see that.... amazed to see some members giving excuses instead of condemning the incident....

In other news, little boys caught harpees from Rabbis who sucked britz blood off the boy's private parts in New York.

That sh*t is downright sick man

!!

Back
Top Bottom