What's new

Egyptian Islamists Sexually Attack Women Believed to Be Christian

It's an attack but can't see a sexual attack, and they didn't say "Christians" and "Motherfuckers" as in the subtitling. This Youtube channel is an Egyptian Christian and known for it's defaming of Muslims. However, that doesn't excuse their attack on a women, that was base of them.

Why do Islamists shout Allah Akbar (God is Great) when performing atrocious acts? Do they think their harassing this women is somehow sanctioned by God? They also tend to shout Allah Akbar while murdering, bombing or doing jihadist attacks.

Why do Islamists shout Allah Akbar (God is Great) when performing atrocious acts? Do they think their harassing this women is somehow sanctioned by God? They also tend to shout Allah Akbar while murdering, bombing or doing jihadist attacks.

They seem ordinary people to me, but I agree that shouting Allahu Akbar is weird and unnecessary. Christians should be protected, they are the most peaceful and decent, at least I know that as I have Christian friends. Nevertheless, honestly, few days ago it was angry Christians who started shooting at Muslims and destroying their parked cars in one of their funerals. People get to know the other part of the story before judging. May Allah protect Egypt and all it's people..:cry:

Unfortunately, these Islamists and the ordinary townspeople have been indoctrinated to such a massive degree that common sense never kicks in. All you have to do is float an innocent rumor, and behold the violent, frenzied behavior that ensues.

It's an attack but can't see a sexual attack

Her pants are pulled down and there are hands all over her...

Why the heck these morons chant god's name when they do such vile things.

It's an attack but can't see a sexual attack, and they didn't say "Christians" and "Motherfuckers" as in the subtitling. This Youtube channel is an Egyptian Christian and known for it's defaming of Muslims. However, that doesn't excuse their attack on a women, that was base of them.

I don't speak Arabic so I don't know what they said exactly, but I understood the "Nasaara" part meant for Christians and forcing a woman's pants away and making her sit naked is a sexual assault.

Back
Top Bottom