What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

@Annatar , can you expand on the Su-35 rumors? I also heard there's not only a large batch already in Egypt but also another type. I always guard against sensationalistic rumors as I believe only credible resources such as the military itself which rarely published any purchase or only believe it when I see it lol. What else did you hear?

@Annatar , can you expand on the Su-35 rumors? I also heard there's not only a large batch already in Egypt but also another type. I always guard against sensationalistic rumors as I believe only credible resources such as the military itself which rarely published any purchase or only believe it when I see it lol. What else did you hear?
No info I'm afraid. Even the post I shared turned out to be talking about something else, that's why I deleted it. I got a little excited but I will make sure to never post any rumors again. Sorry!

Last edited:
No info I'm afraid. Even the post I shared turned out to be talking about something else, that's why I deleted it. I got a little excited but I will make sure to never post any rumors again. Sorry!

La2a mey hemaksh ya basha, I definitely wasn't saying the rumors were not to be discussed or anything like that. I'm the one who should be sorry if it sounded like that! Forgive me, sometimes I say things that come across in the wrong way. My bad.

I really wanted to know if you heard the same thing about there being supposedly another type of aircraft with the Su-35s because that was the rumor I had heard. Granted it came from some guy who has foul medamis in this head instead of brains lmao, but it's still worth knowing about it anyway. And what on earth could be this other mystery type of aircraft? It's fun! :D

Egypt need to rearm Gaza
Ask yourself how Hamas got all this weapons from. The only countries who bordering Gaza are Egypt and Israel. So Egypt is arming Gaza indirectly and under the table.
The problem is that Egypt suffered because of that, a lot of Palestinians from Gaza joined ISIS to fight the Egyptian Army (even the nephew of a Hamas leader was killed in Sinai by the Egyptian Army).

Just give humanitarian aid and try to calm down the Israelis and then tell the Palestinians that you're going in to annex the Gaza Strip and put it under your protection ;)
Egypt to annex Gaza? or Israel to annex Gaza?

What the hell happened to Mahmoud Gamal's X account? It seems to have either been hacked or punished by someone. It's handle name is different now. Anyone know?

Yep, the only problem with their investigation is that there is no way the drones/missiles were outside Egyptian airspace. The reason is the territorial waters demarcation for Egypt in the Gulf of Aqaba is a little over 6 km from the coast. That means the two objects would've had to be shot at least 7km off the coast of Sinai and then fell sideways that same distance of 7km from whatever altitude they were at in order to fall right on the two coastal towns of Taba & Nuweiba?! That is physically impossible unless they were at an altitude in outer space lmao AND there was a hurricane with 100km winds directly from the west to push them and have them land right on the coast. Impossible. Those things were flying less than a km at the most, from the coast and the needed to be shot down for sure.

I was just telling a fella who was calling out Egypt for "acting as Israel's air defense" on the Gaza Conflict thread the same thing and that no country in its right mind would EVER allow drones let alone suicide drones/missiles to approach anywhere near its territory. No one! And, with the EADS as strong as it is, they can bet their house it's a guarantee they'd be shot down without question.

View attachment 965791
But..Bro..why Ukrainian drones were hitting even Moscow???

What the hell happened to Mahmoud Gamal's X account? It seems to have either been hacked or punished by someone. It's handle name is different now. Anyone know?

La2a mey hemaksh ya basha, I definitely wasn't saying the rumors were not to be discussed or anything like that. I'm the one who should be sorry if it sounded like that! Forgive me, sometimes I say things that come across in the wrong way. My bad.

I really wanted to know if you heard the same thing about there being supposedly another type of aircraft with the Su-35s because that was the rumor I had heard. Granted it came from some guy who has foul medamis in this head instead of brains lmao, but it's still worth knowing about it anyway. And what on earth could be this other mystery type of aircraft? It's fun! :D
My wish is that Egypt gets 100 or more SU-75 (with manufacturing rights).. along with the SU-35 and the SU-57..

1698515407630.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you still considering buying a Russian fighter? It doesn't even have AESA radar.

Yes, absolutely. Not having an AESA radar is not the end all be all. The Su-35 is a tremendous asset to any air force with its IRBIS-E radar. Also, there is information that one of the "customized" requests the EAF made to the contract for the original 30 Su-35s was to have the NO36 Belka X-band AESA radar that is going in the Su-57 be installed in those aircraft.

There is no proof yet if that did happen or not because of CAATSA. But they seem to be on hold for now and it would make sense since the Su-35s are equipped with the N036L-1-01 L-band AESA arrays on the leading-edge wing flaps. So adding the NO36 makes all the sense in the world. Whether true or not is something that we won't know for sure unless they somehow manage to get the aircraft.

It only makes sense they would request that upgrade. It also makes sense since part of the 46 MiG-29M/M2 contract was for them to have the current Zhuk-ME X-band pulse doppler radar be replaced by the Zhuk-AE AESA that was supposed to be in the MiG-35. This is according to Tom Cooper who wrote an article on that and several Egyptian publications. Problem is Tikhomirov NIIP hasn't been able to finalize the production of that radar for MiG corporation and the war in Ukraine started, so that was put on hold much to the chagrin of the EAF.

They must've fixed it, bro. It was under a different name this morning. "Sweetie" believe it or not! lol X seems to be having some issues lately. A lot of traffic and weird stuff since Musk bought it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom