What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

The problem is that the m60 is an old platform, yes its valuable in the sense that it still has good use in other roles, but israel and turkey know the ins and outs of that vehicle.

Very true. I do like the turret redesign on that selective upgrade they did. Looks like a complete turret upgrade. I wish I had more info on what they did with those and how many and what the plan was going to be.

1690912126942.png

It's almost identical to the Leonardo upgrade for the M60A3.

1690912241981.png

Abrams should've been upgraded, not in the sepv2 varient, but rather our own "m1a2e" tank with our own upgrades, parts and add-ons.

Yep, I was saying the same exact thing to @Ghostkiller. I think their idea with the T-90 was to open the door towards an eventual domestic tank build of some kind.

K2 egy looks the best and I hope we can truly make those in the thousands. T90ms can be used as a fast acting vehicle thats easy to deploy and is simple on logistics, perhaps they can serve in the marines

It does look great. Whenever I see these pics below of the IDEX exhibit in 2018 I believe it was, and you see that particular radome color suggests that they might've ordered a percentage of the 50 they ordered in the Ka-52K naval variant. That light blue green is composite specifically anti-corrosion for the K models along with the folding wings and rotors which we saw them on an entire batch that was on the mistral.

1690912551166.png

Remember this camo scheme? I thought these were going to be the majority camo scheme for the Nile delta area. Turns out they never used this at all.

1690912653192.png

Who is Gomig-21? your other account?

No, I am not his other account and you should really respect other's views even if they don't agree with yours and don't deflect into the "fake" propaganda. There's an obvious reason why we are all very active on this particular thread, and it's hardly a propaganda or fake participation. Some of us have even stronger opinions against Turkey yet we agree to disagree and leave it at that. We don't start personal insults or crazy conspiracy theories.

Very true. I do like the turret redesign on that selective upgrade they did. Looks like a complete turret upgrade. I wish I had more info on what they did with those and how many and what the plan was going to be.

View attachment 943200

It's almost identical to the Leonardo upgrade for the M60A3.

View attachment 943201

Yep, I was saying the same exact thing to @Ghostkiller. I think their idea with the T-90 was to open the door towards an eventual domestic tank build of some kind.

It does look great. Whenever I see these pics below of the IDEX exhibit in 2018 I believe it was, and you see that particular radome color suggests that they might've ordered a percentage of the 50 they ordered in the Ka-52K naval variant. That light blue green is composite specifically anti-corrosion for the K models along with the folding wings and rotors which we saw them on an entire batch that was on the mistral.

View attachment 943204

Remember this camo scheme? I thought these were going to be the majority camo scheme for the Nile delta area. Turns out they never used this at all.

View attachment 943206

No, I am not his other account and you should really respect other's views even if they don't agree with yours and don't deflect into the "fake" propaganda. There's an obvious reason why we are all very active on this particular thread, and it's hardly a propaganda or fake participation. Some of us have even stronger opinions against Turkey yet we agree to disagree and leave it at that. We don't start personal insults or crazy conspiracy theories.

Please, tell me where are the personal insults? i don t have propaganda, i say what i think

Please, tell me where are the personal insults? i don t have propaganda, i say what i think

Well, you're questioning his integrity as an Egyptian who has his own opinion which happens to be that of many of us who happen to have even more in many cases and accusing him of being a tourist!? And making the accusation that my account is another one of his supposed "fake" accounts and you don't think any of that is personal? We all have our opinions and views, but they don't mean that unless they follow a certain train of thought that they should be considered either not popular or fake?

Well, you're questioning his integrity as an Egyptian who has his own opinion which happens to be that of many of us who happen to have even more in many cases and accusing him of being a tourist!? And making the accusation that my account is another one of his supposed "fake" accounts and you don't think any of that is personal? We all have our opinions and views, but they don't mean that unless they follow a certain train of thought that they should be considered either not popular or fake?

Sorry but i have doubts about his nationality, i draw my conclusion, profiling his posts... i have right to doubt, anyone can have a flag of any coutnry here, i have the flag of Andorra and i m not form andorra as an example. I can be mistaken, for sure, and i recognize this.

The view you have about Turkey is yours, you are entitled, no questions here, i don t care if majority of people here is against of Turkey, i just pointed this is not a natural position of Egypt to be at war and side with the greeks on this... i say this.

Hope we can agree to disagree, nothing against any user in particular. This not personal for me.

Hey guys! majority of Turks in streets dont care political situation between two countries, Misr is not our enemy forget about some keyboard warriors opinions.

Those who control the gas fields are Egypt, Greece and Cyprus

only in your dreams
Nobody could enter Turkish EEZ in the Eastern Mediiterranean
Turkish Navy kicked Greek,French,İtalian,Israeli Ships out of Turkish EEZ

And Turkiye kicked all of you in Libya ...

two weak countries Greece-Egypt which can not develop even a Cruise Missile

and only 250 Turkish UCAVs are enough to destroy Hellenic+Egyptian Navies combined

Turkey is not much more than US and european technologies, Yes Turkey has local production, but they are wrapping foreign technologies.

Turkiye is at 80% self-sufficiency now and working to get 95% until 2030

Turkiye has better defense industry than Egypt + all Arab countries + Pakistan + Maleysia + Indonesia combined

Last edited:
Hey guys! majority of Turks in streets dont care political situation between two countries, Misr is not our enemy forget about some keyboard warriors opinions.
Here also hahahaha. We are just focusing on our national situation (inflation etc... hahahaha)

Turkiye has better defense industry than Egypt + all Arab countries + Pakistan + Maleysia + Indonesia combined

Yes, there is not doubt you are stronger than Egypt in military, you cannot compare a country that develop fair advanced military tecnologies that other that buys tricked warplanes to US or Russia...

But anyways, your country is not more stronger than all arabs countries combined, not you are not. And much less if you include Pakistan.

Anyways i m happy that both Turkey and Egypt make stronger by the day, it s needed for the sake of the region, I m interested on this.

And it would be a disgrace Turkey or egypt enter a war against other for the sake others.

But anyways, your country is not more stronger than all arabs countries combined, not you are not. And much less if you include Pakistan.

I am not talking about military power
one on one , Turkiye has the strongest military power in Islamic world

I am talking about military industry
and Turkiye has better defense industry than Egypt + all Arab countries + Pakistan + Maleysia + Indonesia combined

And it would be a disgrace Turkey or egypt enter a war against other for the sake others.

Turkiye doesnt have a problem with Egypt

but USA-France-Germany use Egypt-Greece against Turkiye for their interests
and Egypt gets up to big risk for the sake others

Turkiye restore relationship with KSA , The UAE even Israel
Egypt will be the next

There is no big problem at all between Turkiye and Egypt
As long as diplomatic, military and intelligence units negotiated, and the two countries understood that there were no insurmountable problems.

I am not talking about military power
one on one , Turkiye has the strongest military power in Islamic world

I am talking about military industry
and Turkiye has better defense industry than Egypt + all Arab countries + Pakistan + Maleysia + Indonesia combined

Turkiye doesnt have a problem with Egypt

but USA-France-Germany use Egypt-Greece against Turkiye for their interests
and Egypt gets up to big risk for the sake others

Turkiye restore relationship with KSA , The UAE even Israel
Egypt will be the next

There is no big problem at all between Turkiye and Egypt
As long as diplomatic, military and intelligence units negotiated, and the two countries understood that there were no insurmountable problems.

On the first part, i disagree, to me Iran is the strongest of the islamic nations, they have more deterrence, they probably has nukes (i would say so), hypersonic missiles, turkey only superate Iran in warplanes because western help, nothing else.

To me Turkey is in the second position after Iran, and maybe Pakistan can compete with you for the second place.

And about the other things i hope you are right, i support Turkey claims in Agean sea, i don t understand actual borders, and think Turkey has to be pro active to changes the border on the mediterranean without creating mess in Egypt or any other arab country. My 2 cents.

only in your dreams
Nobody could enter Turkish EEZ in the Eastern Mediiterranean
Turkish Navy kicked Greek,French,İtalian,Israeli Ships out of Turkish EEZ

And Turkiye kicked all of you in Libya ...

two weak countries Greece-Egypt which can not develop even a Cruise Missile

and only 250 Turkish UCAVs are enough to destroy Hellenic+Egyptian Navies combined

It is clear that you are a person who does not read, and if you read, you will not understand
I prove to you with conclusive evidence and sources how we conquered you and forced you to submit to our demands while you ignore and repeat your naive words about your equipment that has no effect and your weapons that do not change any strategic situation in the Mediterranean or achieve territorial gains for you.

I ask you a question, as a Turk, what is Türkiye's gas production in the Mediterranean, zero?
What are zero-controlled fields?
One of the causes of the Turkish economic crisis is the energy sector, and the funny thing is that the largest customer for Egyptian gas is Türkiye
You, As turkish , used to advocate that Türkiye be the energy center in the Middle East and the Mediterranean
Egypt is the one who initiated the Mediterranean Gas Forum, and you are the ones who want to join
Egypt signed contracts in green hydrogen, wind energy and solar energy worth $83 billion
1690997189510.png

Egypt exports natural gas, Greece exports natural gas, Cyprus as well, and the Turks are crying out in a continuous howl and they don't get anything.

I do not want to repeat the words a lot, but my previous responses to the sources made it clear that you have implemented our conditions for normalizing relations, that you are withdrawing from Libya, and that you have adhered to the red line
And she comes with foolishness, naivety, and stupidity, saying that we have Turkish drones, and we are the ones who expelled you
Oh, the lack of intelligence, those who hit the Al-Watiya base are the dead Turks in Libya. Of the Turkish soldiers, they are the victims of the Egyptian bombing, the destroyed Hawk batteries and the destroyed Turkish Coral system as a result of Egyptian air attacks
against you in Libya
you who have no intelligence, you were terrified of crossing the Egyptian red line
And it is the clearest example that the Egyptian message of deterrence made your leaders urinate in their pants and tell Erdogan that we are not able to challenge the Egyptian army and the Egyptian air force, and you failed to seize the Libyan oil fields, and you failed to seize the Libyan oil ports

And you come up with strategic stupidity, saying we are the ones who expelled you. Did you expel us with the dead Turkish officers and Turkey's destructive equipment?

Turkish Air Force
The entire Turkish navy has no influence on it, and Turkey could not provide it with a means of deterrence, not even achieving its ambitions, and you do not understand what is the difference between you and any donkey carrying books on its back that does not understand, and only Turkey repeats.
Did Turkey get one bottle of gas, of course not? Has anyone cared about Turkey's claims in economic zones, of course not?
Erdogan's threats to Greece to invade its islands. Was he able to do anything? Of course not
So the problem is that you have a lack of understanding and lack of comprehension and you speak as if you are victorious and we are the ones who destroyed your dreams
I know that you have a strategy of repeating lies so that people believe them, but simply this trick does not deceive us and has no value. As for our understanding of your methods
What is funny is that you talk about the Egyptian economy and the Turkish inflation rate is higher, and the Turkish lira is falling every day. You are separated from reality and you speak far from any logic and any understanding. You live in the illusion of Turkey, the colonial state that colonizes peoples and steals their wealth and good, and you do not remember that you were expelled from your former colonies and that we are every 60 years. We are expelling you from the Middle East, because Abdel Nasser expelled you in the fifties and thwarted your plans and the Central Treaty Organization, and we repeated that in the past few years.
I have an important question, do you think with your minds, or do you think with your backsides? You are pathetic. You speak as if you imposed your will, and I showed the sources that prove your lies, and you do not get tired of repeating these blatant lies. You are already mentally ill,

Last edited:
I see dogs barking through the last pages
Didn't we expel you from the Mediterranean and become besieged?
what do you want
The sea is there and the sailors are waiting

On the first part, i disagree, to me Iran is the strongest of the islamic nations, they have more deterrence, they probably has nukes (i would say so), hypersonic missiles, turkey only superate Iran in warplanes because western help, nothing else.

Iran is propaganda ... nothing else
full of low quality copy products which are based on outdated technologies of old American-Soviet weapons

Iran has only missile technology because N.Korea-China-Ukraine help .. nothing else

Turkish CENK Ballistic Missile is also hypersonic
and Turkiye has far better military technology with 850 military projects than Iran for the Army - Navy and Air Force

Iran doesnt have conventional military power
only paramilitary forces ( IRGC , HASHDI SHABI , Hezbolah , etc ) in İraq,Syria,Lebonan ,, nothing else

and only Turkish UCAVs were enough to kick Russia backed SAA+IRGC+Hezbol in Idlib/Syria

I ask you a question, as a Turk, what is Türkiye's gas production in the Mediterranean, zero?
What are zero-controlled fields?

What about Greece-France ? zero
even Greece-France-Italy-Israel can not enter Turkish EEZ for drilling
Turkish Navy kicked Greek-French-Italian-Israeli Ships out of Turkish EEZ

Nobody can steal Turkish EEZ ...

Last edited:
Oh, the lack of intelligence, those who hit the Al-Watiya base are the dead Turks in Libya.

Nobody died ... stop lying
Your pathetic countries failed in Libya to take Tripoli and Msrata
because regional super power Turkiye entered Libya and kicked all of you

When 5 Turkish Frigates were in Libya for months Egypt was so silent
but when Russia deployed dozens of Fighter Jets , S300s ,EW Systems , land based anti-ship Missiles , etc in Libya .. your SISI has started babbling

Turkish UCAVs kicked all of you
and we took AL WATIYA Air Base from HAFTAR , WAGNER , France , Egypt and others

without Russia-France ,, you are nothing which can not produce even a cruise missile

Turkiye fought in 6 fronts against multi-national allies and their terrorists since 2013
and Turkiye won everywhere

-- 3 Turkish military operations kicked USA-France backed PKK-YPG in Syria
-- Turkiye kicked Russia-Iran backed SAA+IRGC+Hezbol in Idlib/Syria
-- Turkiye kicked HAFTAR , WAGNER , France , Egypt and others in Libya
-- 20.000 Turkish soldiers entered Iraq and kicked PKK ...
-- Turkiye helped Azerbaijan to kick France-Iran backed Armenia
-- Turkiye kicked USA-France backed Greece in the Eastern Mediterranean

now Turkish Military bases/forces in Northen Cyprus , Iraq , Syria , Azerbaijan , Libya , Somalia and Qatar

on the other hand Egypt can not match with even 1.000 ISIS terrorists in Sinai

Turkish Army killed over 3.000 ISIS terrorists in Syria and over 15.000 PKK-YPG Terrorists in Turkiye-Iraq-Syria since 2016

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom