What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

As usual, you don't understand anything and your level of stupidity is high

Your level of stupidty is NIRVANA here who compare weak Egypt ( produce/develop nothing ) with Turkiye ( one of the best defense industry in the world )

Egypt only can dream about it

You said Turkiye doesnt have integrated AD System and Air Command Control System

I have proved that you are lying and trolling

Turkiye has GOKKUBE integrated AD System and HAKIM Air Command Control System
( Turkiye and Israel produce their own weapons ..Egypt can not produce even MANPADS )

-- SUNGUR , KORKUT , IHTAR , HISAR-A , HISAR-O in service
-- HAKIM Air Command Control System in service
-- 450-600 km ERALP early warning AESA Radar was deployed in Adana
-- 4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs with 600 km MESA Radar in service

SIPER enter service this year
GURZ and GOKDOGAN have been developed
S400 in service ( stand alone mode )

and Turkiye can produce AD Systems , what and how many we needed

Turkiye is real military power who produce state of the art weapons and export weaponns to 170 countries

keep buying weapons with limited capabilities like F-16 , RAFALE , FREMM
and crapy Chinese UCAVs

We dont need Radars from anyone
We have our own latest technology - state of the art ERALP GaN based early warning AESA Radar to see and control entire Eastern Mediterranean

Turkiye develops even Quantum Radar to detect stealth Fighter Jets like F-35
And PASSIVE Radar

and its easy target for Turkish Ballistic - Cruise Missiles and long range kamikaze Drones
only 1 day and no more RESONANCE-NE Radar
1690955769310.png

Egypt only can dream Turkish Ballistic - Cruise Missiles and long range kamikaze Drones

Turkiye and Israel easly can hit your RESONANCE-NE Radar

BORA , TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles
SOM air launched stealth Cruise Missile
1.000+ km CENK MRBM Ballistic Missile on the way
1690957866854.jpeg

1690957764773.png

also long range Kamikaze Drones are coming
-- 700 km SUPER SIMSEK with speed of mach 0,85
-- 800 km KARGI anti-radiation Drone with RF seeker and data link
1690957684451.jpeg

1690957724085.jpeg

even İsrael-Turkiye can fire Ballistic - Cruise Missiles from Cargo Ship to hit your Radars
1690957029601.png

keep dreaming , and keep living in your fantasy world
in a war , everybody will see what will happen with Egypt as like 1967

Last edited:
Your level of stupidty is NIRVANA here who compare weak Egypt ( produce/develop nothing ) with Turkiye ( one of the best defense industry in the world )

You said Turkiye doesnt have integrated AD System and Air Command Control System

I have proved that you are lying and trolling

Turkiye has GOKKUBE integrated AD System and HAKIM Air Command Control System
( Turkiye and Israel produce their own weapons ..Egypt can not produce even MANPADS )

-- SUNGUR , KORKUT , IHTAR , HISAR-A , HISAR-O in service
-- HAKIM Air Command Control System in service
-- 450-600 km ERALP early warning AESA Radar was deployed in Adana
-- 4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs with 600 km MESA Radar in service

SIPER enter service this year
GURZ and GOKDOGAN have been developed
S400 in service ( stand alone mode )

and Turkiye can produce AD Systems , what and how many we needed

Turkiye is real military power who produce state of the art weapons and export weaponns to 170 countries

keep buying weapons with limited capabilities like F-16 , RAFALE , FREMM
and crapy Chinese UCAVs

We dont need Radars from anyone
We have our own latest technology - state of the art ERALP GaN based early warning AESA Radar to see and control entire Eastern Mediterranean

Turkiye develops even Quantum Radar to detect stealth Fighter Jets like F-35
And PASSIVE Radar

and its easy target for Turkish Ballistic - Cruise Missiles and long range kamikaze Drones
only 1 day and no more RESONANCE-NE Radar
View attachment 943303

Egypt only can dream Turkish Ballistic - Cruise Missiles and long range kamikaze Drones

Turkiye and Israel easly can hit your RESONANCE-NE Radar

BORA , TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles
SOM air launched stealth Cruise Missile
1.000+ km CENK MRBM Ballistic Missile on the way
View attachment 943311
View attachment 943309

also long range Kamikaze Drones are coming
-- 700 km SUPER SIMSEK with speed of mach 0,85
-- 800 km KARGI anti-radiation Drone with RF seeker and data link
View attachment 943306
View attachment 943307

even İsrael-Turkiye can fire Ballistic - Cruise Missiles from Cargo Ship to hit your Radars
View attachment 943304

keep dreaming , and keep living in your fantasy world
in a war , everybody will see what will happen with Egypt as like 1967

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.22.55 AM.png

All that dreams of control and power say is in our hands. We imposed our control over the theaters of operations

You're still talking about illusions
The Turkish conflict against the Mediterranean countries is its result

Those who control the gas fields are Egypt, Greece and Cyprus

Who failed to achieve any gains in the eastern Mediterranean Türkiye
The Turkish threats have led to a change in the balance of power and the practical superiority of Egypt and Greece over Türkiye
Whoever imposes his will is Egypt
Whoever imposed conditions for normalization on Türkiye is Egypt
Whoever begged for cooperation with Egypt is Türkiye
Whoever is forced to expel the terrorists and his power from Libya is Türkiye
The imposition of a red line in Libya on the Turks is Egypt
Who imports gas from Egypt is Türkiye
Whoever wants to import electricity from Egypt is Turkey. Whoever wants to increase economic cooperation is Turkey

you ignored all the facts and how we outperformed you and controlled the theaters of operations and achieved a strategic victory over Turkey.
Who came kneeling are the Turks
I'm still delirious and imposing lists of weapons that do not exist, most of which are in real quantities that affect the strategic control of Egypt.
So all the shit you're talking about is shit
No matter how much you repeat your naive words, no one is convinced of it, because the real reality was that Turkey was conquered and any demands of it in the EZZ were ignored. Any dreams of Turkey in stealing the wealth of the eastern Mediterranean countries and the Turks seizing them with the policy of shock and awe that Egypt implemented against the Turks, which made the Turkish army hiding in a hole And unable to impose any Turkish will
Ministers and Officials during the 7th EMGF.jpg

I leave you to say that we have names of weapons, armament projects, dreams, drones and all your naive talk.
The powerful is the one who imposed his will and the one who imposed his control, and he is the one who obtained his wealth and protected it. As for your words, they are all worthless and have no effect. So, as long as we are victorious over the Turks, and imposing our will is the biggest evidence of our power and control over our reconciliation, interest and wealth.
You are turning to the facts and repeating your naive and trivial talk like a parrot, which did not convince any leadership in the eastern Mediterranean countries, which did not make any of them care about the existence of Turkey in the first place.

Ancient-Egyptian-wars-1200x900.jpg

We have been fighting PKK terrorism in Syria and Iraq since 1985. ISIS terror has been added to this for the last 10 years. Everything you said is a lie.

The Turkish nation has no enmity with the Arabs. 10 million Syrian Arab refugees live in our country.

We clashed with Egypt about Libya. We don't have a problem that can't be solved. We support the legitimate government in Libya.

If the main issue is the Muslim Brotherhood Organization, we started to act together with Egypt on that issue as well.
AstourianCollective.jpg

This is your problem
The Kurds are currently 30% of the population of Turkey. They are citizens whose identity you want to erase. You claimed that they are terrorists, and for 40 years you have been fighting a people that you cannot defeat.
The population of the Kurds is increasing in Turkey, and within 50 years they will be the upper hand and they will be the rulers of Turkey, and your policy will be re-described as the one that was terrorist and criminal against the Kurdish people

You are killing the Kurds and stealing their identity and history by distorting them in order to seize Iraqi and Syrian lands and steal Iraq's oil and Syria's antiquities.
images213213126546546.jpg

You are the ones who created ISIS, and there is documentation of the Turkish army’s dealings with ISIS terrorist groups to overthrow the countries of Iraq and Syria and their regimes, so do not say that you are the enemies of ISIS and they are investing what they steal from these countries in Turkey and allying themselves with Erdogan’s gang

The Muslim Brotherhood gang
Western Libya is not a legitimate government. Rather, it is criminal organizations with a large number of major countries, so that Libya will not return to being a country that brought terrorists to Libya. It is not cooperation. Do you say that what you are doing in terms of criminal operations is cooperation and legitimate governments?
You wanted to subjugate the people of Egypt and rule them through the Muslim Brotherhood gang, a Masonic organization created by the British since 1928, and destroy any country they ruled, and you want it to be rulers to destroy the Arab countries so that they become dependent states of Turkey.

The simplest thing is why you are implementing the conditions and orders that Egypt says for a very simple reason. You do not have any real legal rights in what you claim and you were forced to implement our requirements.

Turkey remains a loser in all strategic files against Egypt, whether in the Libya file or the eastern Mediterranean file or even the wealth of the Mediterranean that no country recognizes the claims of the Turks. All of this is because you do not have any evidence or real rights in what you want. So the problem is you

You give descriptions to everyone who stands against your greed and crimes against states that they are either terrorists or that they oppress their people to justify your crimes against these countries. Damn you, the whole world knows that Turkey is a tool that does dirty work in the Middle East for the benefit of the British and the Americans, nothing more

photo6014633018788000101-740x922.jpg

In the event of a war between Egypt and Turkey, i hope never happens because they are 2 muslim countries, i don t understand why Egypt has to side with Greece in first place... but anyways, if this sad event happens, all the arabs would support Egypt, Egypt is not gonna be alone in such clash.

The best to me can happen is Turkey ask for agean extension, and i see this point legitamate, Greece has so many illegal islands on my opinion, and its foolish the ZOE Turkey has, but it must have 0 impact for Egypt, because Egypt must be respected.

I have to say, Turkey has better weaponry, and has local production, but it can be compensated also by arab support through US weaponry.

Turkey is not much more than US and european technologies, Yes Turkey has local production, but they are wrapping foreign technologies.

I insist more natural things is Turkey and Egypt has at least normal ties, muslim umma doe snot need more venom and confrontation, for the sake of others.

View attachment 943324

This is your problem
The Kurds are currently 30% of the population of Turkey. They are citizens whose identity you want to erase. You claimed that they are terrorists, and for 40 years you have been fighting a people that you cannot defeat.
The population of the Kurds is increasing in Turkey, and within 50 years they will be the upper hand and they will be the rulers of Turkey, and your policy will be re-described as the one that was terrorist and criminal against the Kurdish people

You are killing the Kurds and stealing their identity and history by distorting them in order to seize Iraqi and Syrian lands and steal Iraq's oil and Syria's antiquities.
View attachment 943325
You are the ones who created ISIS, and there is documentation of the Turkish army’s dealings with ISIS terrorist groups to overthrow the countries of Iraq and Syria and their regimes, so do not say that you are the enemies of ISIS and they are investing what they steal from these countries in Turkey and allying themselves with Erdogan’s gang

The Muslim Brotherhood gang
Western Libya is not a legitimate government. Rather, it is criminal organizations with a large number of major countries, so that Libya will not return to being a country that brought terrorists to Libya. It is not cooperation. Do you say that what you are doing in terms of criminal operations is cooperation and legitimate governments?
You wanted to subjugate the people of Egypt and rule them through the Muslim Brotherhood gang, a Masonic organization created by the British since 1928, and destroy any country they ruled, and you want it to be rulers to destroy the Arab countries so that they become dependent states of Turkey.

The simplest thing is why you are implementing the conditions and orders that Egypt says for a very simple reason. You do not have any real legal rights in what you claim and you were forced to implement our requirements.

Turkey remains a loser in all strategic files against Egypt, whether in the Libya file or the eastern Mediterranean file or even the wealth of the Mediterranean that no country recognizes the claims of the Turks. All of this is because you do not have any evidence or real rights in what you want. So the problem is you

You give descriptions to everyone who stands against your greed and crimes against states that they are either terrorists or that they oppress their people to justify your crimes against these countries. Damn you, the whole world knows that Turkey is a tool that does dirty work in the Middle East for the benefit of the British and the Americans, nothing more

View attachment 943326

I agree on this, Turkey must respect arabs and kurds. I stand with Turkey with their legitamate claims in agean sea, Greece has so many sea rights, they have expanded ilegally to the east a bit more and they claim lebanon as greek also...

Turkey has a logical stance, but the limits must be arab rights. Turkey can be a strong push of muslim world but need to adjust their policiy with arabs and kurds. Hope they fix that righly, and chose the wise way.

Turkey won t never be an equal in the west, never ever.

We support the legitimate government in Libya.
It was the legitimate government. Their mandate should have ended between 2017 to 2018. Not in 2020
If the main issue is the Muslim Brotherhood Organization, we started to act together with Egypt on that issue as well.
It is already beggin to work on it between the two countries. The Muslim Brotherhood and their TV channels who exiled in Turkey, Erdogan last year and this year closed their TV channels and refused their visa extension so they had to move to London their safe heaven.

In the event of a war between Egypt and Turkey, i hope never happens because they are 2 muslim countries, i don t understand why Egypt has to side with Greece in first place... but anyways, if this sad event happens, all the arabs would support Egypt, Egypt is not gonna be alone in such clash.

The best to me can happen is Turkey ask for agean extension, and i see this point legitamate, Greece has so many illegal islands on my opinion, and its foolish the ZOE Turkey has, but it must have 0 impact for Egypt, because Egypt must be respected.

I have to say, Turkey has better weaponry, and has local production, but it can be compensated also by arab support through US weaponry.

Turkey is not much more than US and european technologies, Yes Turkey has local production, but they are wrapping foreign technologies.

I insist more natural things is Turkey and Egypt has at least normal ties, muslim umma doe snot need more venom and confrontation, for the sake of others.
They will be no war between the two countries. Egypt sided with Greece because we had always good relations since ancient times. And they helped us a lot in important moments (during and after the Suez Crisis etc...) and Turkey supported the MB which we ousted them in 2013. It is like my enemy of enemy is friend.

Not gonna lie but Greece has legitemacy claim on those island as per the UNCLOS 1982 (I am not defending one here, I can understand the Turks because those islands are national security and threat.

Muslim Ummah here will not have a lot of significant because it is driven more on politcal moral rather than religious morals

They will be no war between the two countries. Egypt sided with Greece because we had always good relations since ancient times. And they helped us a lot in important moments (during and after the Suez Crisis etc...) and Turkey supported the MB which we ousted them in 2013. It is like my enemy of enemy is friend.

Not gonna lie but Greece has legitemacy claim on those island as per the UNCLOS 1982 (I am not defending one here, I can understand the Turks because those islands are national security and threat.

Muslim Ummah here will not have a lot of significant because it is driven more on politcal moral rather than religious morals

I don t see your opinion like an average egyptian opinion, it s more natural Turkey and Egypt have a good relationship.They are both muslim nations, important ones.

They only experience Egypt has from Greece is an invasion, a not great experience to say the least.

I understan you opinion because you have european roots, but it s not the reality.

Muslim umma is important in average muslim street, you can say otherwise,but not change the balance.

Greece has not legitimate in most of their islands, i hope Turkey awake and take a hard stance on this, Turkey is right, it s preferable it s being solved by negotiations, but if force its needed Turkey must fight and i advise turks to get nukes.

In any case, Egypt must protect their rights, but not intervene in Turkey vs Greece showdown.

I don t see your opinion like an average egyptian opinion, it s more natural Turkey and Egypt have a good relationship.They are both muslim nations, important ones.

They only experience Egypt has from Greece is an invasion, a not great experience to say the least.

I understan you opinion because you have european roots, but it s not the reality.

Muslim umma is important in average muslim street, you can say otherwise,but not change the balance.
I am not against Turkey, I am with to have good relationship and boost it. Turkey is one of our main importers and we are one of their main exporters. Even during high tensions between us, the economic ties never stopped (which is a good sign). I want our relation to be back like during Mubarak's era.

I don't have European roots at all. Greek has very good reputation in Egypt and vice versa in Greece/Greek Cyprus.

I can say that also that the Ottomans invaded it Egypt and neglected us. I bought only about the current situation and not the long history between Egypt/Ottoman Empire-Turkey.

Funny thing, I have little bit of turkish blood.

What did you mean by the avr egyptian opinion?

In any case, Egypt must protect their rights, but not intervene in Turkey vs Greece showdown.
We will be "neutral" if only the renormalization is regained with good intention. Supposedly, the pres. El Sisi will travel to Turkey by the Erdogan's invitiation. Erdogan will visit Egypt next year also. Let's hope for the best for both countries right now.

I am not against Turkey, I am with to have good relationship and boost it. Turkey is one of our main importers and we are one of their main exporters. Even during high tensions between us, the economic ties never stopped (which is a good sign). I want our relation to be back like during Mubarak's era.

I don't have European roots at all. Greek has very good reputation in Egypt and vice versa in Greece/Greek Cyprus.

I can say that also that the Ottomans invaded it Egypt and neglected us. I bought only about the current situation and not the long history between Egypt/Ottoman Empire-Turkey.

Funny thing, I have little bit of turkish blood.

What did you mean by the avr egyptian opinion?

I don t care what you want, average egyptian opinion is not like yours, you opinion just can be shared by a few guys in a turist resort....to the max.This is what i refer as average, i am not gonna explain more deep on this because i think you know what i m talking about.

Turkey has a bad reputation in some arab countries but it s mostly because they don t fix their behavour about arab rights, when turks abandons ambitious to the south, things naturally will progress and Turkey will gain respect. This why i say Turkey must adjust their policiy to arabs and kurds.

But on the case of Greece, Turkey is absolutely right. Turkey must act, and gain sea rights turkey are. Why all the islands that are about 100km/200 km or less from Turkey must be in Greece hands????? why Turk must abide to this absurd rule?

I don t care what you want, average egyptian opinion is not like yours, you opinion just can be shared by a few guys in a turist resort....to the max.This is what i refer as average, i am not gonna explain more deep on this because i think you know what i m talking about.
What do you know abut avr egyptian opinion? You know every egyptians opinion in Egypt?

What do you know abut avr egyptian opinion? You know every egyptians opinion in Egypt?

I don t need to ask 100 million egyptians what their opinion is, it s not necessary, i profile the nation i know their history...and so on.

This things make me to make an analysis and conclude; don t expect me to share the views of a turist resort and a minority of a country, or this peripheral people that tries to changes the reality and core of a nation. You don t know Egypt for taking some photographs with the piramids on the background...

I don t need to ask 100 million egyptians what their opinion is, it s not necessary, i profile the nation i know their history...and so on.
Ik my country's history and its geopolitical more than you do.

So don't say the avr egyptian opinion if you profile the nation and their history. It is your own assumption.

What makes you think that a tourist resort or a minority in my own country.

Because I criticize the turkish stances against my country so I don't know my own country?

Ik my country's history and its geopolitical more than you do.

So don't say the avr egyptian opinion if you profile the nation and their history. It is your own assumption.

What makes you think that a tourist resort or a minority in my own country.

Because I criticize the turkish stances against my country so I don't know my own country?

I don t think you are egyptian, you fail on the basics of "your" country, clearly-

Everything is posted is someone assumption, mine and yours-

You don t know Egypt because having photos of piramids-

Back
Top Bottom