What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Urgent and (exclusive)! Egypt declares a state of war and the General Intelligence begins an expanded military operation in Sudan..

Urgent and (exclusive)! Egypt declares a state of war and the General Intelligence begins an expanded military operation in Sudan..
Please stop spreading these pathetic, filthy lies; it's so garbage. I've been watching this thread for so long, but I can't take it anymore. PLEASE, your headless Kofta Generals and intelligence services only work full time to undermine their own citizens and nothing else; all their tools are put into controlling the Egyptian population; that's the only thing they're good for. The only thing the Kofta Generals protect is their money.

Please stop spreading these pathetic, filthy lies; it's so garbage. I've been watching this thread for so long, but I can't take it anymore. PLEASE, your headless Kofta Generals and intelligence services only work full time to undermine their own citizens and nothing else; all their tools are put into controlling the Egyptian population; that's the only thing they're good for. The only thing the Kofta Generals protect is their money.

i love kofta sandwich...

Mind explaining how the military and GIS target its own citzens?

Egypt refused to send it to Ukraine, and the Rapid Support Forces burned it.. The story of the Egyptian MiG

He can't explain and if he does, it won't make sense. Better ignore him like how @The SC did.

Egypt refused to send it to Ukraine, and the Rapid Support Forces burned it.. The story of the Egyptian MiG

I highly doubt our MiGs were destroyed, they wouldn't dare. I will only be convinced when they show us a picture or a video from the ground.

Last edited:
He can't explain and if he does, it won't make sense. Better ignore him like how @The SC did.

I highly doubt our MiGs were destroyed, they wouldn't dare. I will only be convinced when they show us a picture or a video from the ground.
A couple of pics have surfaced in Twitter I believe, Mahmoud gamal posted one

Sudan too has Mig-29s but they've shown where the Egyptian ones were in the entrance of a hangar and other pics of that part of the hangar bombed.. so it is still a mystery..

They have exactly the same camo of our MIG-29 and we already know that those MIGS were stationed in those airbase. So it is likely that we lost of them.
With all due respect, I will not believe this unless I see solid proof from the ground or an official statement from our army. A satellite image can be easily photoshopped and distorted to make it look like an aircraft is destroyed, you just change the colors of the pixels. For a long time, there has been numerous false information coming from Western (State-Controlled) media about matters concerning Egypt that it's so obvious now that it's a psychological war being waged upon us.

These Israeli-backed RSF have intentionally recorded our soldiers on the first day as if they were defeated war prisoners even though they were unarmed and did not engage in the fighting, they were only there for joint training with the Sudanese army. Most certainly these street gangs do not act by themselves, they are being led and given orders from hostile foreign intelligence services to lower our morale and depict our army as weak and incompetent.

My question is if they had the time to record our soldiers and make themselves look like heroes, why didn't they record our allegedly destroyed aircrafts? This by their standards would be an even bigger blow to our morale. I don't buy this crap. So, as I said, I will be waiting for solid proof from the ground or an official statement from our army.

I have been following this guy for a while, his name is Mohamed Nour and he's a friend of Saif Mahmoud (Marker on YT) btw. He has connections with the intelligence service and has been covering events and providing exclusive information from day one. He has this to say about the allegedly destroyed aircrafts, starting from 7:35.

He also has an exclusive video detailing the operation to liberate all our army soldiers in Sudan. You should watch it.

Last edited:
Here you go, enjoy reading, ape. This is what your GIS rats do, they spy on Egyptians. Losers spy on Egyptian opposition in Germany:

Only thing they're good at, hunting political opponents. All they care about is keeping the position of the dictator secure.

The war crimes committed by the military mafia against civilians in Sinai

And i can go on and on giving examples exposing your military mafia!

Here you go, enjoy reading, ape. This what your GIS rats do, they spy on Egyptians. Losers spy on Egyptian opposition in Germany:
Quoting from your article:

"The July intelligence report said federal investigators launched their probe last December, noting in general that Egyptians living in Germany "could become the focus" of Egypt's GIS and its National Security Service (NSS).

These included members of the Muslim Brotherhood, ousted from government by Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in 2013"

Hahahaahaa, these scum are not innocent Egyptian opposition, they are terrorists and deserve to be hunted everywhere on Earth.

The war crimes committed by the military mafia against civilians in Sinai
And i can go on and on giving examples exposing your military mafia!
Human Rights Watch ?! Man sit the f@ck down. No one is buying this shit.

Back
Top Bottom