What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

1669754643073.png

1669753487201.png

Looks like R-73/74 on outer pylon and quite possibly the Grom PGM on the inner pylon. Did they order the Grom with the weapons package on these MiG-29M/M2s @aymanop1522 ? Good spot by you if in fact they did order them.

1669753996904.png

Look at that incredibly heavy fog, wow. This is when you really rely almost exclusively 100% on all radar systems and have a couple lookouts for close-by visuals and fast warning. But the triple propulsion these MEKOs is incredible where it can stop on a dime and change direction almost immediately. Already they're out there with the first of the 6 of these in major inclement weather without any problems MashAllah Egyptian navy has really outdone itself.

Last edited:
View attachment 901527

Looks like R-73/74 on outer pylon and quite possibly the Grom PGM on the inner pylon. Did they order the Grom with the weapons package on these MiG-29M/M2s @aymanop1522 ? Good spot by you if in fact they did order them.

View attachment 901529

Look at that incredibly heavy fog, wow. This is when you really 100% on all radar systems and have a couple lookouts for close-by visuals and fast warning. But the triple propulsion these MEKOs is incredible where it can stop on a dime and change direction almost immediately. Already they're out there with the first of the 6 of these in major inclement weather without any problems MashAllah Egyptian navy has really outdone itself.
I think yes they recently order it

I think yes they recently order it

Wow, that is excellent. They really have a powerful weapons package to go with all those 46 MiG-29M/M2s. From all the Kh series to this Grom and others (plus let's hope they end up with the R-77-1 and R-74) for the better A2A missiles,

No wonder the Israelis are screaming at the US to put a stop on the Su-35SE with all the super heavy weapons that thing carries, particularly the R-37M.

I really hope that fella was right when he said he actually saw 17 of the Su-35s in a couple of the hangars probably in Cairo West airport.

Anyone know what that is that I have highlighted? Looks like a soft blanket protection cover for the IRST and........? TV & Laser Range Finder or Electro Optical sensor? Anyone have any idea which is on the EAF Rafales and why would they cover them like that? Protection (if so from what, bats??! Birds in the hangers?!?!) or hiding something they don't want photographed? Very curious about that since they've never really done that for any of the other closeup pictures. Perhaps the meteor upgrade has been completed and that is part of it they want to keep hush hush on?

1669765088025.png

1669765507385.png

1669765356681.png

Drones and armored vehicles.. Ahmed Moussa reviews the Egyptian military industries: Armored vehicles are exported to many countries..

Major General Samir Farag: The Egyptian naval arsenal is the strongest in the field of frigate manufacturing..

Last edited:
Drones and armored vehicles.. Ahmed Moussa reviews the Egyptian military industries: Armored vehicles are exported to many countries..

Love his optimism! lol. He's so proud -- as he should be, of course -- that the three items he spoke specifically about the Nut drone, the Sena (@Ghostkiller hahaha) the 400+ km radar and the 900 rounds per minute rifle we talked about before all 100% made in Egypt.

The Nut and the other unidentified drone we saw were the drones I was referring to a few pages ago about how we're already building them in Egypt and that Tactical Report article that was referring to Egypt starting to get serious about building its own domestic drones sounded like they were most likely referring to larger drones of the Reaper, Predator and even Wing Loong sized drones that are the next step larger in size to the ones Egypt is currently building like the Nut which should be very exciting.

They've got all the interior stuff done such as the optical sensors and cameras and all that good stuff so basically it's really all about the fuselage for the most part and before you know it, they'll be fielding those things and test flying them and hopefully getting plenty of orders from all around the ME and especially Africa. This fella in the video didn't mention much about any export success any of the three items he spoke about but hopefully they're on their way. The Nut was almost just revealed so getting any export success out of it might be a little premature at this point. The Sena yes and the radar I bet is doing very well mashAllah we should know soon when we start seeing them used in countries that Sisi brilliantly has signed MoUs with like Kenya etc.

Which aircraft?

You're avatar shows your IP country is you're back in France after it was showing you were in Egypt for a little while so I was going to ask you not even in any of the newspapers of local news or any online Egyptian reporting indicating what type of aircraft it was that crashed? It really is unbelievable how they withhold that kind of info it's like what's the big deal?! It only raises our curiosity even more. And that TikTok video Joker posted it's like the fella in the bus had to hide the phone camera behind the curtain so no one would see him filming or taking pictures especially when he reached the bulldozer and the police motorcycle and car. That crap really needs to end.

And all the cars parked and watching on the other side of the canal (did you notice all of them?) and not one single person took a single pic? Or they took pics but are holding on to them and not posting them anywhere for fear of God that someone knocks on their door and takes them away only to never be heard from again lol. Absolutely nuts! Maybe that's why they named the drone Nut not really after the ancient Egyptian queen but just how nuts things are.

Speaking of canal, it appears he might've tried to land the disabled aircraft onto the water to lessen the impact. Give him/them credit for trying that even though the partial news says they ejected safely. So at least we know and can narrow it down to a 2-seater of some kind.

You're avatar shows your IP country is you're back in France after it was showing you were in Egypt for a little while so I was going to ask you not even in any of the newspapers of local news or any online Egyptian reporting indicating what type of aircraft it was that crashed? It really is unbelievable how they withhold that kind of info it's like what's the big deal?! It only raises our curiosity even more. And that TikTok video Joker posted it's like the fella in the bus had to hide the phone camera behind the curtain so no one would see him filming or taking pictures especially when he reached the bulldozer and the police motorcycle and car. That crap really needs to end.
Nop nothing about. Maybe the aircraft wasn't destroyed and will be repaired soon. How my avatar shows my IP address because when I enter someone's page his ip doesn't show.

How my avatar shows my IP address because when I enter someone's page his ip doesn't show.

It's weird how it works for me and sorry, it's not your IP address that shows up (that was my mistake in wording), but when I am on my laptop on this forum which is 99% of the time, it only shows your avatar and your flags where you and all of us put our nationality and location. So that's all set.

What happened recently (about 6 months ago) when I got on the forum on my phone (and I didn't even log in, I just got on to see if there were any new posts while sitting in my truck waiting for my wife to come out of the store (which can be a very loooooooooooooooooong time yalaweeee lol) anyway, well on the phone as a visitor (and I have an older Samsung Note 9 it's not like it's one of the latest with all the soup to nuts) and low and behold, right in the bottom of the corner of yours and mine and every single other individual's avatar, it shows a smaller flag of where you're posting from. Like I said, it only happens when I log onto the forum off my phone, but never does that when I'm on my laptop and that was where I noticed for a while the flag was French, then it turned Egyptian for a couple of months, maybe? Now it's back in La France.

But sorry it was not your IP address; I just confused the two when I said that. Hope it clears things up for you and I don't think you have anything to worry about anyway. It's on every single member's avatar including mine so I think it's perfectly fine. Just weird how it works only on my smart phone and not on my laptop which is only a couple of years old.

Next time I'm on the phone I'll see if I can take a pic and show you. Maybe @LeGenD or any other moderator can explain the phenomenon.

Medusa and now Mina 2022. Wow honestly @Gomig-21 @Foinikas

Loving it, buddy. This is only going to get much more involved with the new drilling of the new gas site that Enni has just discovered and has been pai d by the Egyptian government to go ahead with the drilling and all the aspects involved in starting to pull out more gas. This is only great news as not only is Egypt going to get richer InshaAllah, but it will increase the Greek/Cyprus/Egypt/Saudiya AND the US interoperability in protecting all the demarcation zones and lines of the EZZ in case anyone around the area has any funny ideas. They won't be met with only the powerful EAF and EN, but the rest of that gang and ooof, I don't think anyone, no matter how strong they are or think they are will have any funny disruptive ideas.

Eh el biyehsal da hahahaha.

Aywa something new in Mina which involves the Egyptian Weapons School program so that all involved parties can learn what and how the EAF operates its fighters and runs its weapons program so the others involved understand and are more familiar which not only creates a better and safer environment, but helps share in the understanding of such an important factor as different fighters from different countries and schools of thought being on the same page and flying the same formations all this to improve lethality and organization as well as maintaining a safety standard that should be 2nd to none. I think only NATO and the US in Red Flag adopt these forms of important exercises.

1669849973694.png

Hellenic Air Force looks like they passed the EAF's weapons course with flying (no pun intended lol) colors and they should, considering the extensive training exercises we've had with these particularly special brothers and sisters of ours.

1669850160329.png

Somewhere maybe over Zamalek.

1669850255431.png

Maybe we'll start seeing a lot more aggressive training with these guys once all 24 current Rafales are up to the F-3R standard. Anyone know when the new batch of 30 F-3Rs/F-4/4-1 are going to start being delivered?

@BON PLAN ,you are the Rafale expert on all their technical and tactical export plans, could you kindly tell us what you know about the 30 Rafales coming to Egypt? Just 2 questions:
1) What model are they exactly, please, We seem to have a small discrepancy among friends here where several are saying they well be F-4 or F-4-1 where I figured the timing of the contract being signed, the meteor wasn't fully tested on any of the Rafales because I don't think the F-4 or 4.1 had been on the production line which makes for signing something of the caliber of the latest and most capable Rafale difficult, if not impossible to sign on a contract.

All of this is so that we can be assured that the Meteor now has no excuses of being sold to and fired from Egyptian Rafales. So in your valuable opinion, do you know if they signed for the F-4 or not on this batch and it should be F-3R? Please do let us know what you know about this very sensitive sutiation we have going in the EAF.

Frankly it would be a disaster of EPIC PROPORTIONS should the EAF have agreed on those additional 30 Rafale and that super expensive price without a guarantee that not only the meteor will be included in fair numbers, but also the MICA NG (Next Generation) MUST also be included as a guaranteed item in the weapons package as we have no more interest in being sold halfass items because a skinny little abusive apartheid state to our northeast is scared out of its pants about the EAF having such a capability which is basically the BEST A2A missile out there for the medium to long range duty and the MICA NG for the best short range missile in the world. Times a changing and all these people need to accept how well represented we've been with the peace plan and show some respect to the EAF and Egypt in general. Do let us know what you think and know, please. Thx in advance.

2) Next question is simple - how much influence does that biatcha of a state of appartheid (do you see the abuse they perform on the Palesitinians in East Jerusalem, in their own towns and cities like Sheikh Jabbar and especially in Ghaza with no remorse whatsoeverbecasue they know they'll get away with it? Does France turn a blind eye to that brutality like the crapfull United States? Or has Macron and other members of Parliament spoken out against the barbaric behavior and if so, why should it EVER care what that crap lot has to say to it or dictate what it can or can't sell to a great country like Egypt that has been one of the best, if not, the BEST export customer of Frnace from the first Mirage 2000 to the tons of Mirage 5 models and now the first Rafale customer who essentially opened the door for Dassault and now you folks need to open a new producition assmbly line just to keep up with orders. I think it's only fair that Egypt wasa HUGE contributor to France, Dassault and the Rafale's export orders and there should be NOTHING, absolutely nothing to stop France, Dassault and MBDA from supplying all the weapons needs for the EAF Rafales in particular the meteor. Don't you agree? Give the Jews the biggest and largest fat middle finger and tell them to kick rocks and know their place the next time they think they can make any request from France. Hope you have the right size cajones to do that. Actually, you don't need cajones all you need is a 10 year-old to tell them to go and burn in the 7th hell and how dare they make such a request against the finest country and military asset in Egypt!! 👍 :-)

Medusa and now Mina 2022. Wow honestly @Gomig-21 @Foinikas

I remember this photo with the great pilots of the IAF when they made a quick visit to Egypt with a couple of incredibly veritable Su-30MKI and switched pilots for friendly rides on the EAF block 52s while at the same time getting rides on the incredible MKIs to showcase the closest thing to the EAF's possible Su-35SE. Let's keep hoping and praying president Sisi somehow finds that inner strength to put the US in its place and start putting on the beautiful Egyptian roundel and tail flag and get them out there with no more of that silly Iran rumor and CAATSA and show Egypt being one of the top dogs just like India that did not have CAAATSA imposed on it and Egypt should not be treated like a villain who would get punished! That's the ultimate insult by the US and hopefully Sisi drives that home to all the crazed US officials just waiting to push that onto Egypt w'lad el m3araseen lol.

Wonderful package of lethality learning to work together.

1669852784300.png

But this here with the pair of EAF Mirage 2000s performing A2A qualifications was taken from a previous Bright Star exercise, sometime in 2009 I believe and is hardly new, Not sure why our friend Mahmoud Gamal included it in the set of pics with the Hellenic Air Force. I think that was either a US KC-135 or a Turkish one at the time, not sure hard to tell the insignia. Again, not sure why he used the pic unless they participated in A2A refueling but this was the best pic he had?

1669856501930.png

2oubal our turn to visit India in out Rafales and have a dual with theirs and figure out compatibility assets that would help both air forces in that respect Insha'Allah,

1669852988829.png

I think it's also time for the same exact thing to work with the Hellenic air fiorce, Even if all they've recieved so fat is 6 aircraft, that is plenty enough to fly sea missions and use link-16 exptensively to ready that aspect of communication between these two magnificently important air forces. NATO shouldn't have any issues with that especially the way what's her name was looking at Sisi loool.

HAF Rafale F-3R in prime condition needs to definitely get involved heavily in Mina & Medusa or even earlier than that ISA.

1669853214114.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom