What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Can't way to see it in the EAF..

Indeed! In tandem with the Rafales will be sweet but man are they paying a pretty penny for those things, wow. It better come with all of our wish list, in particular that one item!

Our MoD doesn't specify the type of aircraft the last time, we knew that it was F-16 because old the orange strip on the wings. Honestly, I hope it would be more a F-16 rather than any other type of aircraft hahahaha.

I remember that very well because people on twitter were super quick to rush and claim it was an EAF Rafale that crashed and I had to correct them by showing them the orange part of the wing and then tell them either way it's a terrible thing, be it an F-16 or Rafale, but at least let's get the story accurate. And as long as the pilot(s) ejected safely, that's all that matters. Jets can be replaced a million times but humans are much more important. It also makes you wonder how the EAF deals with investigating such incidents.

Which aircraft?

I don't think we'll ever know lol.

Egypt, China, and suicide drones production

A_497735.jpg

The Egyptian Ministry of Military Production (MoMP) is reported to be in talks with China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC) and North Industries Group Corporation Limited (Norinco) fo ...

https://www.tacticalreport.com/news/article/60967-egypt-china-and-suicide-drones-production
Egypt, China, and suicide drones production

A_497735.jpg

The Egyptian Ministry of Military Production (MoMP) is reported to be in talks with China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC) and North Industries Group Corporation Limited (Norinco) fo ...
We need to produce loitering munitions. If it is true then we will negotiatiing CASIC, Norinco and Poly Technologies. Poly Technologies for the ST-100

Last edited:
This pilot is a "friend" of @MXX_13. @Gomig-21 did you know that?

I did not know that, very cool. I thought they were going to retire the Alphas at some point soon, just not sure what would replace them. They make a very decent attack aircraft but they are getting a bit old.

I did not know that, very cool. I thought they were going to retire the Alphas at some point soon, just not sure what would replace them. They make a very decent attack aircraft but they are getting a bit old.
He said to him that he will maybe become maybe a Rafale pilot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom