What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

@Gomig-21 You know in my university's canteen, I saw someone who worked in the Armée de l'Air and on his back there was Rafale logo.

Last edited:
Soon @Ghostkiller honestly it’s a lot more likely to be a BVR missile than an IR seeking short range missile for a bunch of reasons.

Imo it should be AT LEAST as good as earlier AMRAAM variants.

They recently opened a Radio frequency facility and have experts in radar seeker development hired.

he says. “By 2024 we hope to demonstrate a ground-to-air capability and by 2025 air-to-air. We are putting into place building blocks that will take us there.”

Soon @Ghostkiller honestly it’s a lot more likely to be a BVR missile than an IR seeking short range missile for a bunch of reasons.

They recently opened a Radio frequency facility and have experts in radar seeker development hired.

he says. “By 2024 we hope to demonstrate a ground-to-air capability and by 2025 air-to-air. We are putting into place building blocks that will take us there.”
I really wanted it to produce it in 2024 hahaha

You don't know maybe we will have an A2A missile produced locally soon with ToT from India or another country.

Look also. I think the best way is to standardize all A2A missile to all arab countries. I am sure KSA UAE through Denel experience and Egypt can produce a potent A2A missile. I hope we will have an indigenous missile. But we should avoid anything related to Raytheon so USA. Any embargo will harm us.
Key point is R&D. UAE and KSA have the fund to do it.

Three weapons that brought Egypt safety and deterrence against Israel

The problem of our S-300 is that our landscape of our beautiful country doesn't have natural obstacle like forest etc... where you can hide without being discovered.

Egyptian and Greek joint exercise @Foinikas

AAFA6A55-3CAE-48E2-9338-3094ED303FEB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom