What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

American experts anticipate that the Egyptian army has hidden shelters in the depths of the sea for its submarines..

Submarine B-237 Rostov-on-Don is the improved Kilo class also known as the “Black Hole” submarine..which is extremely quiet..One major improvement of the Kilo class Project 06363 is the ability to launch Kalibr cruise missiles. Kalibr is a versatile class of missile with land-attack, antiship, and antisubmarine warfare versions..

1666673887248.png

Last edited:
I see what you did there! lol. Sneaky sone of a gun (and I know you know that's not an insulate to any of your parents and in American jingo lingo is an actual compliment) but did you take both missiles and combine their actual MTCR of around300km to get the larger one? :D
For the Saber 220 I multiplied the endurance of 30 minutes by the speed.

987.84 km per hour x .50 = 493.50km

987.84 = 0.8 Mach and .50 = half an hour

Aywa ya 3am el mohandes hahahaha

But you didn't answer to my question hahaha. Nassef 220 in mass production or early development final stage etc...

Not sure tbh I think probably nearing mass production/final development, I noticed changes to the rocket boosters of it very recently.
Looking forward to this CM. It would be a game changer to UAE and maybe Egypt (which probably have them with ToT). But why KSA isn't working with EDGE/HALCON for this type of CM?

@Gomig-21 personally they should really upgrade all those t54s and 55s to armored supply and ammunition carriers to bust logistics and supply chains. Also, all those old western and soviet vehicles, such as btr 40, Walid, btr 50, can all be taken out of storage, refurbished, and used for supply logistics. Im saying this cause the russo ukrainian war has taught us valuable lessons. Dont neglect the "boring" military. Thw logistics, supply chains, chain of command, organization, etc. Even civilian trucks used for military supply transport is valuable, only difference really is the paint and metals used, but thats really it. The good guys next door are even more technologically advanced than ukraine with its aid. EVERY LITTLE COUNTS WHICH WILL MOUNT UP TO BIGGER, NOTICEABLE RESULTS WHICH WILL MAKE A DIFFRENCE. Thank you for joining my Ted talk folks.

Looking forward to this CM. It would be a game changer to UAE and maybe Egypt (which probably have them with ToT). But why KSA isn't working with EDGE/HALCON for this type of CM?
They are.. but they don't disclose everything.. KSA and UAE are almost one entity now..And they have officially signed a very important deal in some of the recent expositions to cooperate very closely in the defense industries' fields.. including with Egypt..

The story of the installation of the Brahmos and MDCN cruise missiles on the Egyptian Al-Aziz frigate
The BrahMos-NG (Next Generation) will be a scaled-down variant of the current BrahMos missile. It is expected to be 50% lighter, three meters smaller than the current BrahMos, and have the same 290-kilometer range and Mach 3.5 speed. It will weigh around 1.5 tons and will be about 5 meters long..

Due to BrahMos-NG’s reduced weight and size can be carried by a broader range of platforms, including conventional submarines and fighter planes.

1666744905293.png

It is expected that the company will enter the qualifying trials of the brand-new missile in a year, supposedly in 2023 or early 2024.

The missile can be fired from the ground, the air, the ocean, and underneath. This missile’s size allows it to be fired even from submarine torpedo tubes.

1666745531097.png

Last edited:
View attachment 889041
Swiftships TO ARMED UUV

Any armament planned for the future of military operations and the confrontation of various hostilities. Of course, we know our enemies on average and the extent of their technology. Therefore, the thought must be more developed and combine good management of operations to take advantage of all available technologies globally and not only rely on local production, because in this current we will benefit from The development of each country in armaments

The Egyptian frigates will be platforms to carry different weapons systems. First, there will be accompanying combat teams, whether for drones or naval helicopters, and accompanying drones carrying torpedoes and missiles
Self-armament will change quickly

View attachment 889045
The most important point in these frigates and crofts is their equipment
Whether sufficient energy to operate the armament systems, including laser guns, in the future
As well as electronic equipment, both radar systems and air battle management systems, as well as marine sonars, the highest development in its class
Because it is the basis of modernization for these frigates and their impact on naval battles
View attachment 889046

Armament will definitely change

Laser cannons will be added to it
Short-range missiles will be placed in organic armament

Simply, missiles like the Exocet do not represent any real defense for ships in the near future

Israel's surface-to-surface missiles have a range of at least 400 km
The Turks will deploy their missile with a range of 250-300 km
The Egyptian frigates outside the Egyptian coastal defense need advanced internal armament, contrary to the ancient Exocet. France only adds to this missile an update to match the newer systems in some points, but it does not have any real points of superiority.

It is considered one of the main defects in the Egyptian frigates
View attachment 889051

Egypt is interested in the local manufacture of the CIWS system, as well as short-range missiles, as the hostile drones that will be present in many of the independent ones will work in light of swarms that eliminate any single attack that requires a fire density for the Egyptian frigates operating alone and fighting groups

Frigates such as the MEKO-200EN will command unmanned missile launchers and underwater vehicles, which will lead an unmanned task force and UUV/USV/UAV
Within the units that will conduct joint combat operations
Therefore, there is not a great deal of focus primarily on the density of armaments on the surface as much as the interest in the leadership role of these units of Egyptian frigates and crofts

View attachment 889047

Excellent post by you as usual, Sami basha but you know we all have a HUGE problem with your sources, lol. All you have to do is mention the magazine (which is usually the Jerusalem Post lol) or even mention if you read it locally. That would go a super long way.

BTW, I particularly like how you emphasizes new technology that is in either in the works or in effect actually active in the field being used.

The only problem is like I mentioned to @Ghostkiller before and that is India is like the 4th or 5th economy in the world and with a budget of billions of billions of hogans. the sky's the limit, my friend,

Any war has a high rate of equipment consumption

Even old tanks can be turned into terrifying killing machines

India added, for example, 2 suicide drones with a range of one kilometer to the BMP-2

The tank was upgraded in 2004, there are areas to improve the engine capacity and armor for it, along with 105mm guided munitions, and even adding a half-inch RWS cannon fairer that has good accuracy to deal with drones.

SUPER HIGH RATE OF CONSUMPTION, NEVERMIND DOWNED MILLION $ AIRCRAFT, BUT JUST LOOK AT THE AMUMITION THAT NEEDS TO BE used up TO COMPETE IN AN ADVANGATEGEOUS MANNER. As you probably all already quite well INFOMMED, I have absolutely no love for the jews whom are cowardly beating innocent Palestinians women (not that men shouldn't count) and stealing THEIR HOMES LIKE THE OLD THIEVES THEY ALWAYS WERE FROM THE DAYS OF EUROPE AND ESPECIALLY TRYING TO PULL THAT FILTHY STUNT OF STEALING OUT MUSLIM AND BIBLICAL AND MOSES' LAND IN SINAI ONLY TO TAKE A BEATING OF THE HGIHEST ORDER WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF EQUIPMENT AND THAT IS WHERE THAT TRAINING level I WAS REFERRONG TO COMES IN.

With @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose excellent ideas, I still think the cost of SOME STUF MIGHT HAVE ITS USES BUT I WOULD STICK TO WHAT HAS ALWAYS WORKED EVEN IN WWII AND THAT IS INFLATEABLE DECOYS, JUST TO FOOL THE SLIGHTLY DUMB ARMIES.

Speaking of attrition of not only the exorbitant cost of the F-16 hourly flying cost, but the cost of the million $ weapons they have to use on them which is why you almost always see them with Mark dumb 82 bombs and then there is the exact genius of Sisi in his speech along with the collaboration of the UAE & MBZ who went out and invested in the Air Tractor to cut down on all the CRAZY costs by exorbitant amounts chasing those vermin cretin scum trying to infiltrate our county. One thing to look for a better life, but to join ISIS and to kill innocent people was the mindset of those cretinous steaming monstrous filthy steaming dung and the creation of the GENIUS Air Tractor move. The Air Tractor in military configurations probably reduced the cost of not only the military flight hours but mostly reduced the amo cost of dismembering those subhuman vermin cretin scum-sucking hogs of the worst order.

Khodo shway men dol ya w'lad el 3srs ya w'lad el metanakeen yal khawalaat.

1666746642748.png

Notice the scum haters wjo used to write articles full of lying numbers of cretins successes and infiltrations in Sinai? Where are those scuzz buckets now? Oh, I guess that whey you're an ARAB country and you come up with your own genius COIN and Anti Terrorism method to eradicate the scum of the earth, then you really can't open your stink breath and say anything lol. But they'll be back since those scum vermin won't quit, they'll only succeed in small versions of terrorism and what Egypt needs to know is what the most extreme punishment is that is not against the Geneva Convention is and implement it on every surviving scum they get. Unfortunately they get, eliminated instantaneously on the spot they've gotten so good at eliminating the cretins and wanted to tech Egypt how they did it in Faluja and Iraq etc. so that many more GBU AZZz and HELFIRES and who knows how many more millions of $ the us would need what else the US would've included in what they thought was some American genius plan of their own ways which made me believe that was the main reason Sisi and Co. refused the US' help that got played at their own game lol. Might have had some speculation at the US' action towards the Su-35SEs with their filthy foreign policy paying their own allies like criminals zeft el tin.

Not to mention the Air Tractior is actually a US-built aircraft but with much less costly amo and not just that, the amo left to use in the Mirage 2ks was time to get rid of them as well as others that were much less costly. Another BRAVO for President SISI whom A LOT of African and other presidents are taking notices of. De 7alawa gamda awu!! US got played at its own filthy foreign policy game hahahaha. great country from start to end right before it's filthy foreign policy it gets away with it because of its strength.

We need some mew pics of our new Rafales fille with Meteor millisoles and evem duddly MICA NGs.

New missiles make the Rafale fighter a killer eagle for enemies

Indeed. Having the 4 metors, two types of MICAs and the two types of AASMs and SCALPS is not enough. The need a MUCH larger batch for different roles.

I hope we can get them with ToT.

Are you taking about the Brahmos? Any front that has the MiG-21 cone is exceptional. Bas 7a yemelu eh fil haggat et yehudi iel fehum?

Last edited:
Egypt invades space | Surprises of the Egyptian Space Agency and Egyptian inventions that you do not know..

And still some are criticizing Sissi!???

Last edited:
The BrahMos-NG (Next Generation) will be a scaled-down variant of the current BrahMos missile. It is expected to be 50% lighter, three meters smaller than the current BrahMos, and have the same 290-kilometer range and Mach 3.5 speed. It will weigh around 1.5 tons and will be about 5 meters long..

Due to BrahMos-NG’s reduced weight and size can be carried by a broader range of platforms, including conventional submarines and fighter planes.

View attachment 889344

It is expected that the company will enter the qualifying trials of the brand-new missile in a year, supposedly in 2023 or early 2024.

The missile can be fired from the ground, the air, the ocean, and underneath. This missile’s size allows it to be fired even from submarine torpedo tubes.

View attachment 889345

Oh man, broski, look at that killer MiG-21 man! Ooop, I meant the future Brhmos NG but still, even the current humongous gignatosorus Brahmatosaurus which iit should really be called lmfaooo is ginormous but what a KABOOM it inflicts on whatever it hits as we've seen is many videos with varying warheads.

One thing I find VERY fascinating in this transition to the NG is how much smaller it is compared to the original with
50% lighter, three meters smaller than the current BrahMos, and hase the same 290-kilometer range and Mach 3.5 speed. It will weigh around 1.5 tons and will be about 5 meters long. It's still ginormous but seems much more manageable if it can be mounted on several platforms, its redeeming count. It seems this is really what's more in
interesting to the EAF than the Tejas itself.

Due to BrahMos-NG’s reduced weight and size that can be carried by a broader range of platforms, including conventional submarines which is no small feat that not too many aircraft carriers can 4 off the top 4aircraft carriers I can think of.

It's also a great showing of Indian Ingenuity for sure and usually the first system takes a while to work out all the politics and engineering details so hopefully this one t doesn't take as long as the first and develop faster. Only problem is if they use israeli parts of course as well as if they insist Egypt opens a 75 - 100 aircraft production line to obtain any type of ToTin the Brahmos NG and that might kill the deal. Unless the EAF is mostly just interested in purchasing the Dhruv Helicopter and that's all guess is that they might be interested in. My other guess is that the Indians are just as good negotiators as any others.

But the question will India give us ToTs for "strategic" like the SAAW, BrahMos NG, Astra etc...?

@sami_1 you did never did a mini thread about the cooperation between Egypt and the UAE. You always talked about cooperation between Egypt-China, E-India, E-Brazil etc...

Excellent post by you as usual, Sami basha but you know we all have a HUGE problem with your sources, lol. All you have to do is mention the magazine (which is usually the Jerusalem Post lol) or even mention if you read it locally. That would go a super long way.

BTW, I particularly like how you emphasizes new technology that is in either in the works or in effect actually active in the field being used.

The only problem is like I mentioned to @Ghostkiller before and that is India is like the 4th or 5th economy in the world and with a budget of billions of billions of hogans. the sky's the limit, my friend,

SUPER HIGH RATE OF CONSUMPTION, NEVERMIND DOWNED MILLION $ AIRCRAFT, BUT JUST LOOK AT THE AMUMITION THAT NEEDS TO BE used up TO COMPETE IN AN ADVANGATEGEOUS MANNER. As you probably all already quite well INFOMMED, I have absolutely no love for the jews whom are cowardly beating innocent Palestinians women (not that men shouldn't count) and stealing THEIR HOMES LIKE THE OLD THIEVES THEY ALWAYS WERE FROM THE DAYS OF EUROPE AND ESPECIALLY TRYING TO PULL THAT FILTHY STUNT OF STEALING OUT MUSLIM AND BIBLICAL AND MOSES' LAND IN SINAI ONLY TO TAKE A BEATING OF THE HGIHEST ORDER WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF EQUIPMENT AND THAT IS WHERE THAT TRAINING level I WAS REFERRONG TO COMES IN.

With @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose excellent ideas, I still think the cost of SOME STUF MIGHT HAVE ITS USES BUT I WOULD STICK TO WHAT HAS ALWAYS WORKED EVEN IN WWII AND THAT IS INFLATEABLE DECOYS, JUST TO FOOL THE SLIGHTLY DUMB ARMIES.

Speaking of attrition of not only the exorbitant cost of the F-16 hourly flying cost, but the cost of the million $ weapons they have to use on them which is why you almost always see them with Mark dumb 82 bombs and then there is the exact genius of Sisi in his speech along with the collaboration of the UAE & MBZ who went out and invested in the Air Tractor to cut down on all the CRAZY costs by exorbitant amounts chasing those vermin cretin scum trying to infiltrate our county. One thing to look for a better life, but to join ISIS and to kill innocent people was the mindset of those cretinous steaming monstrous filthy steaming dung and the creation of the GENIUS Air Tractor move. The Air Tractor in military configurations probably reduced the cost of not only the military flight hours but mostly reduced the amo cost of dismembering those subhuman vermin cretin scum-sucking hogs of the worst order.

Khodo shway men dol ya w'lad el 3srs ya w'lad el metanakeen yal khawalaat.

View attachment 889346

Notice the scum haters wjo used to write articles full of lying numbers of cretins successes and infiltrations in Sinai? Where are those scuzz buckets now? Oh, I guess that whey you're an ARAB country and you come up with your own genius COIN and Anti Terrorism method to eradicate the scum of the earth, then you really can't open your stink breath and say anything lol. But they'll be back since those scum vermin won't quit, they'll only succeed in small versions of terrorism and what Egypt needs to know is what the most extreme punishment is that is not against the Geneva Convention is and implement it on every surviving scum they get. Unfortunately they get, eliminated instantaneously on the spot they've gotten so good at eliminating the cretins and wanted to tech Egypt how they did it in Faluja and Iraq etc. so that many more GBU AZZz and HELFIRES and who knows how many more millions of $ the us would need what else the US would've included in what they thought was some American genius plan of their own ways which made me believe that was the main reason Sisi and Co. refused the US' help that got played at their own game lol. Might have had some speculation at the US' action towards the Su-35SEs with their filthy foreign policy paying their own allies like criminals zeft el tin.

Not to mention the Air Tractior is actually a US-built aircraft but with much less costly amo and not just that, the amo left to use in the Mirage 2ks was time to get rid of them as well as others that were much less costly. Another BRAVO for President SISI whom A LOT of African and other presidents are taking notices of. De 7alawa gamda awu!! US got played at its own filthy foreign policy game hahahaha. great country from start to end right before it's filthy foreign policy it gets away with it because of its strength.

We need some mew pics of our new Rafales fille with Meteor millisoles and evem duddly MICA NGs.

Indeed. Having the 4 metors, two types of MICAs and the two types of AASMs and SCALPS is not enough. The need a MUCH larger batch for different roles.

Are you taking about the Brahmos? Any front that has the MiG-21 cone is exceptional. Bas 7a yemelu eh fil haggat et yehudi iel fehum?

The information we provide as a result of the extended exposure to the news for many years and in a cumulative manner, as well as knowing the way the Egyptians think, the matter here is not an informed source, but when you understand how a person plans, things differ

When we mentioned specific points that the most important for Egyptian frigates and corvettes
Electronic equipment such as radar and electronic warfare systems, so possessing superiority in these points, I made them clear, is the basis. The West restricts Egyptian armament to a minimum, and you must deal with them intelligently.

aa45.jpg

Simply find Egyptian negotiations with Japan for obsidian surface missiles such as TYPE-12 and BVR missiles such as Mitsubishi AAM-4
The same is true of the WVR AAM-5 missiles
To get out of the scope of alienation restrictions or weapons
The obvious ones, such as Exocet and Harun, especially with the knowledge that these Japanese missiles are subject to development programs and are Western missiles.
The same is true of the Taiwanese TC-2 missiles, which have a speed of Mach 5. Is it an alternative to the European MICA/METEOR missiles?
To get out of the scope of alienation restrictions or weapons

https://www.tacticalreport.com/news/article/60682-egypt-mhi-and-ashms-missiles
(
The Egyptian Ministry of Military Production (MoMP) is reportedly in talks with the Japanese company Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) for the procurement of anti-ship missiles (AshMs), a transfer of technology (ToT) and a license agreement for air-to-air missiles (AAMs).
Tactical Report has prepared a 185-word report to shed more light on the subject. )
1666789683947.png

Europe itself wants to cooperate with Japan for AESA radars for the AAM-4.5 missile to develop a new missile with a ramjet engine for it to be used in Europe

So what I am saying stems from following the thought and not the sources

In other words, we simply put forward the reality that the Egyptian frigates and corvettes are the leaders of combat work teams
imagesw609.jpg

But also to exploit every development that occurs in armament or the emergence of new equipment that can be employed with a new thought
Like the Italian AW609 aircraft, it can be used for LHD MISTRAL to serve as an electronic warfare and early warning framework, and even in other copies of the naval patrol launched from it after the appropriate preparations for it. We will not say to combat submarines, but everything is on the table and can be employed.

In the past, Egypt cooperated with the Turks in the production of the MRTP-20 boat, and relations were severed. Egypt later produced an upgraded version of it with Japanese engines and various modifications.

The same is true of the MRTP-33 missile launchers, and they are equipped with the Chinese C-905KD missile. The publication of this information is one of the annual reports of the Turkish companies for arms sales, and they have implemented contracts with the Egyptian market, so the next point for Egypt and the most logical is the production of the UUV launcher based on the MRTP-20 This point stems from the traditional thought The Egyptians, as a result of their low level of management, are trying to take advantage of everything they have available

message-editor_1542417511082-f-4 f16.jpg

To illustrate a simple example, many years ago, we published the SCRAB-324 plane project, in which Egypt purchased 56 planes from America and operates with the Harpoon missile engine, so it is very natural that Egypt prevents the production of the fleeing missile engines locally within the technical insurance programs for American armament in Egypt, which is supposed to move to another stage in the production of the plane. With better specifications, at least, to maintain the numbers of planes and exploit the platforms for many years. Exploiting the plane as a projectile for the old Egyptian F-4E and F-16 planes and converting it into a cruise missile due to the fact that Egypt makes the best use of every weapon it has
Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical Penetrator UAV (1995).jpg

It is the same thought that developed the ASN-209 plane into another version called NUT to escape from being a Chinese product to integrate a French FLIR on it and perhaps exploit a better engine after reducing its weight by 25% to raise its performance level and flight range to 16 hours instead of 10-12 hours and the armed version 14 flight hour
Acquiring Korean technologies may raise their level to 24 hours of flight and use other munitions besides Chinese munitions.

We come to the most important point in the world, which has a problem with the production capabilities of baskets now

Countries such as Turkey, Iran and Pakistan do not find fighter suppliers for them
So Egypt is supposed to expand the options for obtaining fighters for other countries such as India and transport planes such as Japan and Brazil, and also employing transport planes in new tasks that reduce the consumption of fighters, such as converting them into platforms to launch 9-12 cruise missiles in one flight or launching unmanned aircraft or SWARM aircraft
We return to the Egyptian points of defects, such as the weak leadership efficiency, the clarity of ambition, their limited creativity, and corruption as well. Appointing leaders with limited competence is a type of high-performance corruption. Corruption is not only bribery and bribery, and it is also not free from any country, but its increase in Egypt by choosing a leadership with limited intelligence is reflected in Egypt
I give you a very simple example of how I develop my relations with India with a different thought

Egypt is an annual arms market of $5 billion and a market for weapons components of no less than $2 billion. When negotiating with a country such as India or Japan, I focus on the points that Egypt, when we expand the framework of its cooperation with India, will expand the Indian industrial base, which will reflect on India’s capabilities in increasing the local component and the independence of a weapons manufacturer. Therefore, its negotiations with the West to obtain technology will be more flexible for it. In return, I, as Egypt, enter as a partner in the development of some weapons by providing funding
A very simple example is given

Egypt needs fifth and 5.5 generation fighters as well

But Egypt needs 4.5 fighters if the TEJAS MK1A project is completed, and we are the first to promote it as an idea and a preference over the modest Korean for performance, efficiency, high financial cost, higher political cost and lower performance for the FA-50, and we rejected it from the beginning. MK1A with a number, for example, 120 for the local market to the production of the TEDBF
With the participation of Egypt, with an amount of 600 million dollars, the development program has increased the 1750 million Indian dollars, provided that the production of the aircraft is accelerated, so that it enters service with India 2027 and Egypt 2029
ksp7wfr81qi71.jpg

The Egyptian version will not be to work on aircraft carriers and therefore will be lighter in weight than the version that operates on aircraft carriers with the fact that the selected engine has a thrust of at least 100 KN and will be replaced in the future with an engine with a capacity of 125 KN
Egypt’s purchase of 60 aircraft, of which it will benefit the Egyptian Air Force, the cost of the aircraft will be much lower than the Rafale, which will be at least 70% of the cost of the Rafale, which also suffers from the inability to produce in sufficient numbers for international markets
It also allows the use of other munitions that are less expensive than MBDA munitions

You simply use the competition between countries to get the best offers available
Cooperation with Japan will provide it with additional profits from previous national projects that were working with low economic feasibility, Egyptian purchases from them, and cooperation with Japan will expand the industrial base of both countries.

Cooperation with India in missile components and in some missile programs will benefit both bodies, because engineering will be able to expand its industrial base, and this must come at a good price in technology transfer, because simply expanding the circle of competition will benefit the Egyptians

FfpxLthUYAA26k3.jpg

ASTRA-MK3

In previous discussions, many months ago, we suggested that Egypt would produce the Chinese AR-500 UAV, and currently negotiations are being announced for their local production.

index45546554654654.jpg

1666789474547.png

But the question will India give us ToTs for "strategic" like the SAAW, BrahMos NG, Astra etc...?

@sami_1 you did never did a mini thread about the cooperation between Egypt and the UAE. You always talked about cooperation between Egypt-China, E-India, E-Brazil etc...
16332523_ffa4wawaeaafwjo_jpeg_jpege0de22aee74bad8c8960782ed52bcd7011.jpg

The Emiratis are arms dealers since the beginning of their country's establishment, they use the money to make relations to resell weapons

For example, the UAE companies are now heading to India to set up production lines there, such as Caracal, to manufacture components for weapons in India to reduce costs.

It is believed that there will be tripartite cooperation between India, Egypt and the UAE to produce weapons at a lower cost and re-manufacture
The problem remains in the lack of Egyptian ambition and the humility of performance and planning in the first place as a main obstacle to any Egyptian development

For example, factory 200 war has a capacity of 500 tanks / heavy armored self-propelled guns annually How much is the production volume

Egypt has always been producing 4 Abrams tanks per month, i.e. a production capacity of 1/10 armoring some chassis for the Hummer under the name Temsah 3 or producing the very weak production of ST-100/500 armored vehicles. from him

16303522_20221019090310_jpeg2abd9e6996075c014d45d7e345f14659.jpg

Besides, there is India’s proposal to produce a series of artillery. Entering into a program to develop them and produce them locally in Egypt is very useful. The factory of 100 warheads has a capacity of 300 cannons annually. The actual production is approximately 1/10 of the production volume. Egyptian factories do not cover their investments for the coronation of the maintenance of railway stations or the development of some museums are trivial matters only to compete with the private sector over the government budget, as they live on the implementation of government works directly because they are unable to compete, and it is better. He works for AOI or MOAP and he will not get a good return and he will not find someone to help him develop performance or innovation, but rather orders from an army officer who is not able to manage was appointed as his equivalent, like the leaders of these factories. Successful case

Rather, cooperation with the Emirates in the current situation is for the sake of the personal interests of some and the extent to which everyone who signs a contract with the Emirates benefits. So are the Egyptians unable to develop drones, and Jordan gets Egyptian engineers in the field of aviation to produce its drones? Why do the Egyptians flee and any efficiency or distinction from the management of companies And the Egyptian state, everyone knows the reason, but no one wants to tell the truth for fear of punishment

E1gHnuxWQAA3psr.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom