What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

What i really don't like about this picture is that sf are using a mix of western/eastern rifles within the same squad, I can let go of logistics when it comes to vehicles and aircraft, but not small arms, thats just something that should be solved at ground level. You don't want your men scrambling for diffrent parts and calibers and whatnot. Either fully standardize on western or eastern small arms. Thats why I believe they should put the 807 bren in service for all branches since its a kit gun, and is dual caliber
I heard that the CZ Bren 807 isn't cheap plus you need a lot rifles to all Armed forces branches.

dFNSE1ZPUTLWlQ8QDoKQ0s-2MhnN318Lc5q4nWjj8t40TQlQeiIEcqmbWw8LT6TpwO5KobI7ZT47gjg=s960-nd-v1

Egyptian F-16 pilot with an AIM-9 missile

But for you, Egypt to have a production how much will it take?
Hard to say, first of all I'm no expert on firearms, I only have little knowledge on the subject but from the previous purchases made by other armies, CZ has no problem setting up production elsewhere. Cannot say more as many of the details from older tenders are still undisclosed. However, I still believe it would be much cheaper than Beretta ARX-160 that offers similar level of modularity. There are of course numerous AK models, very cheap option, though not that modular.

IK but still like him because he brings from foreign sources. And that's why I send the video of Samir Farag and him
Eh i dont like his analyzation for these sources ive stopped watching because of that and clickbait and overly long videos

@Foinikas I have a video happened here

Can you explain it?
Probably some dumb metalhead girl. That is the church of Panagia Megalohari in Tinos,where people go for pilgrimage because of miracles that happened in their lives,after they asked help from the Virgin Mary.

I think that's just a girl doing something silly,not a grey wolf supporter as the headline says after the video ends.

Probably some dumb metalhead girl. That is the church of Panagia Megalohari in Tinos,where people go for pilgrimage because of miracles that happened in their lives,after they asked help from the Virgin Mary.

I think that's just a girl doing something silly,not a grey wolf supporter as the headline says after the video ends.
Ok thank you ya habibi

Back
Top Bottom