What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

The Italian financial newspaper "Milano Finanza" announced that the Italian government has given approval to grant Egypt financial guarantees of 6 billion dollars to buy Italian weapons..

It is believed that a potential new order for 24 Typhoon jets with Leonardo as the main contractor could be worth up to € 5 billion ..Including support, training and spare parts while a new order for 24 M346s including maintenance, training and spare parts for a total value of € 0.8-1 billion

ef3c1d69c162199345a8e91e8f6f9f762c1de3f2.jpg

M-346FA - Leonardo

https://www.milanofinanza.it/news/l...ker-possibili-nuovi-ordini-202012071020563856

** President El-Sisi met today with the CEO of Dassault Aerospace Industries, which manufactures condoms, and the CEO of Naval Group for Naval Military Industries..And yesterday with the CEO of Airbus..

Nice! You see me the only one not hemming and hawwing about the Typhoons? " too many kinds blah blah blah" and my favorite one "what a logistical cluster****!" Except maybe you and LoG (that's gangsta for Lord of Gondor just inl case) and a few other Egyptian brothers but the overwhelming majority of Egyptians as certainly inside of Egypt are completely opposed to this deal with the Typhoons. As long as they promise high numbers of the meteors.

My reasoning has been very simple and 2-tierd. The first being that wars now are fought primarily differently. Great article was posted by @The SC which explained that with the overwhelming amount of drones that will occupy the war airs, it doesn't matter if you have only 3 or 4 types of aircraft. But what's more important is having the ability to bring them down easily without hundreds and hundreds of jets. 2nd example was that the French play a very hard bargain. Watch what they do to everyone they deal with and couldn't even come to terms on our additional option for 12 more Rafales. I love the French but I love this new not only way of moving right along when the deal doesn't suit us, but to also start learning ahead of many others this new form of "smart war."

Also a 3rd point I mentioned before was that the Mirage 2K was the test bed for the first Rafale and we have a few of those but what makes that entire relationship so special is that they can actually incorporate not only the pilots, but the entire maintenance and weapons crews into 4 squadrons. This is also part of this new smart war.

Last edited:
According to Mada Masr the mega weapons deal was meant to tackle any diplomatic hostility from Italy, with one Egyptian diplomate stating “Both Egypt & Italy will do as they wish, Italy can’t resist the weapon deals” but apparently this is not the case till now.

Im trying to reach a consensus here, does this look like a new radar or the same ESR-32A? This video is from July, but I have gotmixed opinions on this so please express your opinions on this matter.
1599778814157.png
Screenshot_20201220-173753_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201220-173755_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201220-173757_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201220-173834_YouTube.jpg

Could Egypt get a licence to produce MiG-29/35 or SU-30 like India does?
And should Egypt do such thing considering the US limits Egypt's air force by a large margin compared to other countries in the ME?

Last edited:
Could Egypt get a licence to produce MiG-29/35 or SU-30 like India does?
And should Egypt do such thing considering the US limits Egypt's air force by a large margin compared to other countries in the ME?
I have this this recently, but Egypt should produce JF-17 block 3 on condition China offers offsets in missile, and radar technology. Block 3 will be better than every aircraft except Rafale, and Su-35 in terms of technology.

"300 Military" Factory announces production of the first 100% Egyptian machine gun
Thursday 24 / December / 2020 - 11:31 AM
Advertisements

whatsapp
Engineer Tariq Ezzat,

Engineer Tariq Ezzat, Chairman of the Abu Zaabal Company for Specialized Industries Factory
Advertisements

Hagar Ibrahim

Engineer Tariq Ezzat, president of Abu Zaabal Company for Specialized Industries, 300 Military Factory, said that the factory was opened in 2020 in the presence of President El-Sisi, which gave a big push for workers to complete their work.

"Izzat", during his interview with the "This Morning" program broadcast on "Extra News" satellite, added that the factory consists of 4 main sectors for the manufacture of small and medium arms, ammunition and explosives, explaining that all workers in the factory are Egyptian.

He pointed out that there is an ongoing plan to train workers and engineers in the factory, pointing out that the factory's military products are of international specifications, as the multi-machine gun was produced and it is the first 100% Egyptian product.

He stressed that the Military Factory 300 is a new industrial fortress in Egypt, pointing out that there are two parts in the factory, a civil one and a military one, for the military part, the product must be 100%, as there are steps for quality that are made on this product in accordance with international and standard specifications. Found on any product.

He pointed out that the multi-spray gun started with an integrated research team of engineers and technicians, following up that the research plan was developed for him to take measures to determine the items, materials and sizes for it, and that it was first operated on the equipment of the factory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom