What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Ohio Class

Read the General characteristics on the left at the end:

No one is freaking out here!
What if someone try to pressure Pakistan to take all the Cashmeris inside Pakistan..and he sends 3 AC's with their battles groups and nuclear submarines near the shores to try make a point???

And what is 22 x 7=?

154 missiles which is what I said

SSGN is not same as SSBN

That Ohio Class in Suez is a SSGN

It DOES NOT carry nuclear missiles

Egypt had to fend off the UK, France, and Israel in 1956 to nationalize the Suez Canal. Following the defeat of 1967, they Egyptians DID EAT GRASS to rebuild their army into an even bigger one in six short years. In 1973, the US provided Israel with the biggest air bridge since the Berlin Airlift and the US Sixth fleet went into DEFCON 3. The Pakistani program can in no way, shape, or form be compared to Egypt. Pakistan was a Western ally in throughout the Cold War and was thus supported throughout to counter Soviet-friendly India. In addition, the Middle East is an exponentially more important region with far more wealth and strategic value. Simply put, there was far more effort by Western powers to confine the capabilities of the Egyptian state because History, Economics, and Geography give Egypt a higher value in global affairs. Iran's whole show is about attacking Israel and yet they are yet to take DIRECT military action against it and simply use propaganda to arm militias in countries in which they want to influence. They even asked Trump if it was okay for them to hit IRAQ after Soleimani's death! Pakistan is 1/7th the size of India and in economic terms it is roughly 1/12th (not their fault they have a better, growth oriented leadership) and is allied with China (a country roughly equal in population to India but with an economy that is around 6 times the size) which has a far more powerful military than India and has border disputes with it. Despite the nukes and the Chinese alliance, India moved to take MORE LAND from you. What was Pakistan's response? Egypt does not have the luxury of entering some imaginary d*ck measuring contest by publicizing all its weapons to the public since the opposite site enjoys limitless technological, economic, and military support by the biggest military alliance in history. Today there are dozens of NATO warships in addition to two carrier strike groups in the Eastern Mediterranean alone backing the Israelis. Finally, this whole thing with the sparrow has gotten old. The AIM-7 has multiple variants that were developed up to the 1990's. Based on your logic, much of Pakistan's army (M113, BM-21, Ghauri missiles (which are based on Rodong missiles which, in turn, are based on Scud technology)) and air force (Mirage 5 and Mirage III) would be considered useless on today's modern battlefield (which, of course, they are not).

In conclusion, You can't compare Egypt to other Arab countries. Egypt is comparable to neither Pakistan nor Iran. Egypt has done and is still doing plenty to support the Palestinian cause. Egyptians know for a fact that their army is capable of defending their country but there is still much to be desired as threats continue to grow. Weapons' capabilities can change by this magical thing called upgrades. Instead of talking about some imaginary relationship coming to bite Egypt "in the back," maybe you should pull your head out of yours.

I really hope your participation (even in this forum as a whole since I noticed that you joined in April of this year and only have 6 posts so far) increases in due time. Not because of the opinion you support of Egypt and its armed forces are positive, as in this terrific post, but because of the articulation you provided is exemplary and even if it is in the form of constructive criticism -- to which all of us Egyptian welcome with open arms -- would be appreciated even more. It's refreshing to see commentary at this level of understanding instead of the usual banter. Cheers.

@The SC @Ghostkiller @Hydration @Gomig-21 @Total Destruction

Genuine question. What do regular Egyptians think of their government blocking this vote?

Egypt is the only state negotiator that negotiate in the same time Hamas leaders but also with the Israeli gov. Our negotiator is Abbas Kamel, Chief of the General Intelligence Directorate of Egypt (he is like the Director of the CIA), he talks with Hamas Leaders like Ismail Haniyeh (the head of Hamas political branch) and the Mossad. El Sisi doesn't want to talk with Benjamin Netanyahu because there is tensions between them and they refuse to talk to each other.
You must have a direct contacts so you can end this war as soon as possible.

Ofc Regular Egyptians are against Israel or anything related to it. But sometimes you must go against the will of the population so you can preserve your state's interests. Same thing with Sadat in 1978 (Camp David Accords), the people hated this decision to recognize Israel but at the end we got our land back and now Sadat is considered as a hero. We say about Sadat : رجل الحرب والسلام = Man of war and peace

Dangerous! Israeli Haaretz and BBC news: On Sisi’s orders, the Egyptian army is preparing to enter Gaza and impose a no-fly zone..

Yup I saw it. But does India produce it locally?
Don't you guys use it with your Mirages, I thought you guys produce it locally.

We already have an indigenous replacement in place, it's called PGHSLD. Al Tariq is integrated purely for export purposes

Don't you guys use it with your Mirages, I thought you guys produce it locally.

We already have an indigenous replacement in place, it's called PGHSLD. Al Tariq is integrated purely for export purposes
There is some rumors saying that we are producing it locally.

The Egyptian army is preparing for a huge military event with special and exclusive details

@The SC @Ghostkiller @Hydration @Gomig-21 @Total Destruction

Genuine question. What do regular Egyptians think of their government blocking this vote?

@PakistaniandProud , before I give you my version of the answer to the great question you asked because it will be a rather lengthy one as is my style lool, but first, I want to acknowledge @jhungary for the terrific input he volunteered to propose even though he never even needed to spend his valuable time and offer such a well-thought-out & detailed explanation on a super cool tactical method by a pair of Indian & Egyptian SOF exercises. And I also wanted him to know that I will be responding to his input in due time since he, unlike a few others on this board who "shamelessly pretend" to be ex-military and ARE NOT and I have called them out on it, and I was right. While @jhungary is not only full-fledged ex-military but has served honorably in an exemplary manner (and believe me i can tell in a millisecond lol) and the least he deserves is the recognition of a rebuttal to the question posed to him, especially on tactical training aspect of the discussion I was having with another exemplary member @Faceless .

That said. I think the decision by the 9 countries that blocked all ties with Israel SUCKS to high hell!!! Of course, after seeing the countless children and women being massacred & trapped under rubble and babies with white phosphorous burns all over their faces in sell-shocked from the constant and relentless bombardment is more than enough to not only block whatever stupidity they wanted to vote on but should declare full war! Period! just like the Houthis whom I can't imagine are able to walk the streets with the size of those testicleless that must be dragging all over the street!

But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,here's the difference between all of us reactionary fellas (I won't speak for you specifically) but for everyone on this board is that thankfully these are the people who are in charge of making those unpopular decisions of NOT going to war and exhausting all means of diplomacy first, unlike the slipper-wearing Houthis who mark my words will get their military installations and other barracks and government buildings obliterated by a mere handful of F/A18s & even F-35s and the half their stock of Tomoakawk missiles for daring to be macho camachos and firing whatever it was they threw at Tel Aviv. Mark my words, and if it doesn't happen, I will eat crow in front of all of you! Not only will it take 1/2 a squadron of E/F-18 Super Hornet accompanied by a half dozen of EA-18G Growlers and maybe 2, 3 F-35s at the most lol to set that poor country back 6 Millinia.

That said, these people at this conference who voted NO are in a position where they have A LOT more to consider as far as consequences to whatever actions they agree on, be it selfish or considerate, they don't want to see their countries destroyed to appease a bunch of keyboard warriors acting on the righteous impulse with no consequence to them sitting in the United States or the UK or even Pakistan. Or the protesters all over the world or even their people. That is why they're elected to be responsible to look out for their OWN country first.

If the solution is no gaddam simple, then why hasn't Eypt, Jordan, Saudiya, UAE, Pakistan, Libya, the Taliban who've sgine 1 million bananas to go fight for the Palestinians including the 5 million BRAVE Iranians who signed petition to give their lives been allowed to make it at least to Syria to fight the filthy zioniazis? You know why? Because even the "tireheads" I borrowed that from the great @Yawm al-qiyama know what's BEST for their OWN country! And that's the bottom line and my answer to you and I welcome any rebuttal, my friend. But I hope it made sense.

Last edited:
@PakistaniandProud , before I give you my version of the answer to the great question you asked because it will be a rather lengthy one as is my style lool, but first, I want to acknowledge @jhungary for the terrific input he volunteered to propose even though he never even needed to spend his valuable time and offer such a well-thought-out & detailed explanation on a super cool tactical method by a pair of Indian & Egyptian SOF exercises. And I also wanted him to know that I will be responding to his input in due time since he, unlike a few others on this board who "shamelessly pretend" to be ex-military and ARE NOT and I have called them out on it, and I was right. While @jhungary is not only full-fledged ex-military but has served honorably in an exemplary manner (and believe me i can tell in a millisecond lol) and the least he deserves is the recognition of a rebuttal to the question posed to him, especially on tactical training aspect of the discussion I was having with another exemplary member @Faceless .

That said. I think the decision by the 9 countries that blocked all ties with Israel SUCKS to high hell!!! Of course, after seeing the countless children and women being massacred & trapped under rubble and babies with white phosphorous burns all over their faces in sell-shocked from the constant and relentless bombardment is more than enough to not only block whatever stupidity they wanted to vote on but should declare full war! Period! just like the Houthis whom I can't imagine are able to walk the streets with the size of those testicleless that must be dragging all over the street!

But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,here's the difference between all of us reactionary fellas (I won't speak for you specifically) but for everyone on this board is that thankfully these are the people who are in charge of making those unpopular decisions of NOT going to war and exhausting all means of diplomacy first, unlike the slipper-wearing Houthis who mark my words will get their military installations and other barracks and government buildings obliterated by a mere handful of F/A18s & even F-35s and the half their stock of Tomoakawk missiles for daring to be macho camachos and firing whatever it was they threw at Tel Aviv. Mark my words, and if it doesn't happen, I will eat crow in front of all of you! Not only will it take 1/2 a squadron of E/F-18 Super Hornet accompanied by a half dozen of EA-18G Growlers and maybe 2, 3 F-35s at the most lol to set that poor country back 6 Millinia.

That said, these people at this conference who voted NO are in a position where they have A LOT more to consider as far as consequences to whatever actions they agree on, be it selfish or considerate, they don't want to see their countries destroyed to appease a bunch of keyboard warriors acting on the righteous impulse with no consequence to them sitting in the United States or the UK or even Pakistan. Or the protesters all over the world or even their people. That is why they're elected to be responsible to look out for their OWN country first.

If the solution is no gaddam simple, then why hasn't Eypt, Jordan, Saudiya, UAE, Pakistan, Libya, the Taliban who've sgine 1 million bananas to go fight for the Palestinians including the 5 million BRAVE Iranians who signed petition to give their lives been allowed to make it at least to Syria to fight the filthy zioniazis? You know why? Because even the "tireheads" I borrowed that from the great @Yawm al-qiyama know what's BEST for their OWN country! And that's the bottom line and my answer to you and I welcome any rebuttal, my friend. But I hope it made sense.
lol, thanks for the mention, I know we didn't see eye to eye on some issue, but I think nobody in this world would be completely agreeing with anyone else, and as long as we keep the decorum, it's alright, I mean, we are all here for the same reason, is to learn and share. I don't think of it like if you disagree with me, then you are wrong and I am right, disagreeing sometime is just that, I don't agree.

That said, as I mentioned before, I am just passing by and put in my 2 cents into a topic I think I know something about. It's not really anything and glad that you see it as a positive contribution. Problem with today world, it's far too easy to obtain information, in which anyone can claim they are whatever they claim they are, that is not something new, just harder to separate the real deal and the fake now since we basically can learn everything on the internet. And yes, there are countless shameless people out there that claim to be ex-service, and try to pass this on for whatever reason. If you ask me tho, I will probably never understand why people would want to do that, maybe they think being a soldier is all shiny uniform and get to ride big tank? Well, I've done both, and it's not really that glorious.......

People who served know and can smell fake from a long mile away, I will let you know a little secret on how to tell fake from real, what I used to do when I doubt someone who had served is just go ask them a very inconsequential question, one that you will never thought of, hence you would never be prepared, but you will most definitely experienced it if you are a real deal. I usually just ask them how you go do number 2 when you are in war? Most people that are fake didn't think it thought and will be stunned or hesitated to answer this, if the "umms" or "errs" start coming out on someone mouth, that is a fake, because if you had done it, you know immediately how to answer this. Because this is like everything in battle, well, in life really, if you had done it, which you have to otherwise there is some serious health concern there...., you will never hesitate to answer it, it's natural, I mean you don't think how do you poop every day, right? And for those of you who wonder how we actually take a dump in battle, well, we just go, take a MRE box or a carton and sit/squat on it and do the deed, sometime in the heat of the battle, well, then you just do it in your pants, that's why adult diaper is a big thing in PX....

But then for someone, you just knew when you see how they act/react, or how they think, people had been on the frontline think differently, something unique and you can tell almost right away even if we are talking about a very brief interaction, I really can't explain that, call it premonition or whatever, but if you had served, you notice the habit of how people talk and how people react and you know they also had served, it's a cliche but I can only say it's something you need to be in on it to understand, I just can't use word to describe that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom