What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

No,no! The French are building them. If we built them here...it would take 10 years and maybe :P

The shipyards have some problems. Management,salaries,government can't decide what to do etc.
Imagine HAF and EAF training together with MICA NG and Meteor.

Attachments

• drdo_star_twitter_7-sixteen_nine3321321.jpg
    drdo_star_twitter_7-sixteen_nine3321321.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 17
Honestly I want an professional army not conscription army that is my dream.
eh not our stuff that stuff is for the thunderbolt and its derviatves and they are quite numerous in our case or be ready to spend like the US or have a very small army. I want to know the percentage of soliders that are pernament and conscripted

eh not our stuff that stuff is for the thunderbolt and its derviatves and they are quite numerous in our case or be ready to spend like the US or have a very small army. I want to know the percentage of soliders that are pernament and conscripted
The number of conscripted is sure big. But less number of conscript which lead to save money than to spend more on individual soldiers so better equipments.

In a war, you can't just rely on Sa'ka only. You need infantry to do it.

No,no! The French are building them. If we built them here...it would take 10 years and maybe :P

The shipyards have some problems. Management,salaries,government can't decide what to do etc.
Do not worry, they will be trained in Italy again to build 4 other unspecified pieces so far, it could be like the Qatari

The number of conscripted is sure big. But less number of conscript which lead to save money than to spend more on individual soldiers so better equipments.

In a war, you can't just rely on Sa'ka only. You need infantry to do it.
And who said i cabt rely on regular infantry? Their equipment is enough tbh i care more about armoured divisions and air support

@Gomig-21 Are you sleeping on keyboard or what hahahaha. Sometime you are creating totally new words hahahaha.

I think I was a little tired and angry at the same time, not a good combination.

To have millions tourist we must f*cking stop sexual harassment. A7a you saw those blond Europeans being harassed in the Giza few months ago. Our problem is our mentality.

this khara has been going to for decades, since the 70's used to watch commercials to teach proper behavior, Problem is they don't have enough police or citizens willing to call a hot line.

No law will change the mentality of low class who expect everything to be provided to them on a Golden plate with no work. They beg the goverment to give them a house a car and some money so they can start working and then refuse to work! And theres the ones who kidnap babies and pretend and market with them and wear the wahabist niqab so they can beg people with. Theres literally an old lady in my area who sits under a tree to reading the Qur'an the whole day then people give her money i did as well then i saw her on 11pm calling for a Taxi to go home. She's pretending to be homeless and using religion to play on our kind wires! These are the same people who would make up excuses and complain about the taxes they have to pay but at the same time will gladly pay thousands of pounds for her son to cheat on the exam and then complain why her son cant find a job! The same people that would have sex on their mind all day and kill and harras for the sake of it! The real genuine poor dont do any of this they keep it to themselves they work hard you give them money for charity because you might meet them someday or reach them through charity organizations like Resala. No law would prevent the results of a poor education system which rotted the country for more than 4 decades

On the money.

Here's the problem with this comparison - the GBU-10 is an air to GROUNG missile, not even in the same league as the Meteor unless someone can show me some stupid fighter armed with a GBU-10 shooting an Iraqi helicopter from 1 kilometer lol. Even that I would have a hard time believing it.

BTW, why are you preferring the Aw-149 over the 189? Or was that the Twitter author? Just curious about the details.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom