What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

My problem is that you are destroying slums in Maspero triangle and building tall building which will not solve the problem. We are replacing bad shape houses with fancy ones. The problem of this area the population density. If we reduce the population density then I am ok. Second problem is the style of building, we are gamb West el Badal so at least we can have the same style of those building. Ya3ni when you walk in West el Balad, you can imagine that you are walking in Paris like Haussmann architecture.
well instead of 3 floored 300 buildings theres 3 towers 20 plus floors so yeah thats solved
And btw the building style problem is in all of Egypt i swear if they just stick to the basic rules we will have millions of tourists just to walk on the streets!!! They should atleast repaint these towers they look ugly or make something like this
1666259846794.png

But i will give them kudos on the sea side of Alex some areas are only marble white or desert tan

well instead of 3 floored 300 buildings theres 3 towers 20 plus floors so yeah thats solved
And btw the building style problem is in all of Egypt i swear if they just stick to the basic rules we will have millions of tourists just to walk on the streets!!! They should atleast repaint these towers they look ugly or make something like this View attachment 887929
But i will give them kudos on the sea side of Alex some areas are only marble white or desert tan
To have millions tourist we must f*cking stop sexual harassment. A7a you saw those blond Europeans being harassed in the Giza few months ago. Our problem is our mentality.

And btw the building style problem is in all of Egypt i swear if they just stick to the basic rules we will have millions of tourists just to walk on the streets!!! They should atleast repaint these towers they look ugly or make something like this View attachment 887929
Our second problem is fucking scamming.

Begad our gov must make news law protecting women that are being killed (few days ago, a woman named Kholood Darwish got hunged by her fiancee because she want to break up) and second thing for sexual harassment. For sexual harassment, we can do fines like 200 000 EGP and 10 years of prison.

Sa7?

To have millions tourist we must f*cking stop sexual harassment. A7a you saw those blond Europeans being harassed in the Giza few months ago. Our problem is our mentality.

Our second problem is fucking scamming.

Begad our gov must make news law protecting women that are being killed (few days ago, a woman named Kholood Darwish got hunged by her fiancee because she want to break up) and second thing for sexual harassment. For sexual harassment, we can do fines like 200 000 EGP and 10 years of prison.

Sa7?
No law will change the mentality of low class who expect everything to be provided to them on a Golden plate with no work. They beg the goverment to give them a house a car and some money so they can start working and then refuse to work! And theres the ones who kidnap babies and pretend and market with them and wear the wahabist niqab so they can beg people with. Theres literally an old lady in my area who sits under a tree to reading the Qur'an the whole day then people give her money i did as well then i saw her on 11pm calling for a Taxi to go home. She's pretending to be homeless and using religion to play on our kind wires! These are the same people who would make up excuses and complain about the taxes they have to pay but at the same time will gladly pay thousands of pounds for her son to cheat on the exam and then complain why her son cant find a job! The same people that would have sex on their mind all day and kill and harras for the sake of it! The real genuine poor dont do any of this they keep it to themselves they work hard you give them money for charity because you might meet them someday or reach them through charity organizations like Resala. No law would prevent the results of a poor education system which rotted the country for more than 4 decades

No law will change the mentality of low class who expect everything to be provided to them on a Golden plate with no work. They beg the goverment to give them a house a car and some money so they can start working and then refuse to work! And theres the ones who kidnap babies and pretend and market with them and wear the wahabist niqab so they can beg people with. Theres literally an old lady in my area who sits under a tree to reading the Qur'an the whole day then people give her money i did as well then i saw her on 11pm calling for a Taxi to go home. She's pretending to be homeless and using religion to play on our kind wires! These are the same people who would make up excuses and complain about the taxes they have to pay but at the same time will gladly pay thousands of pounds for her son to cheat on the exam and then complain why her son cant find a job! The same people that would have sex on their mind all day and kill and harras for the sake of it! The real genuine poor dont do any of this they keep it to themselves they work hard you give them money for charity because you might meet them someday or reach them through charity organizations like Resala. No law would prevent the results of a poor education system which rotted the country for more than 4 decades
Our education system need new reforms. We need to cleanse the incompetent ones so we can make our country progress. Without real education and health system, a country can't develop. Honestly f*ck the corruption and the corrupted ones. We need to clean them from our society. Egypt can be a very country if only we have the will to do it.

Our education system need new reforms. We need to cleanse the incompetent ones so we can make our country progress. Without real education and health system, a country can't develop. Honestly f*ck the corruption and the corrupted ones. We need to clean them from our society. Egypt can be a very country if only we have the will to do it.
Health sector is pretty good and is making progress corruption will steeply fall off as Egypt turns digital because most of it is done in offices the only problem is Education that i dont see significant progress in

A huge deal budget of $20 billion that makes the Egyptian Navy reach the top

For me it is a waste of money and fund. We aren't a superpower and we don't project to have military bases outisde of Egypt. 20 billions $ can change the whole Armed Forces from the infantry soldiers to air force pilots.

Thats the shit I dont like, people need to get off their behinds and do something with themselves, seriously how the hell isn't egypts military numbers in the millions??? Sisi must weed out corruption and get the lazy less educated up to date

Thats the shit I dont like, people need to get off their behinds and do something with themselves, seriously how the hell isn't egypts military numbers in the millions??? Sisi must weed out corruption and get the lazy less educated up to date
What do you mean by in millions?

For me it is a waste of money and fund. We aren't a superpower and we don't project to have military bases outisde of Egypt. 20 billions $ can change the whole Armed Forces from the infantry soldiers to air force pilots.
we need to have the ability to preform amphbious operations. Its a must for an army of our size

We arent at a state of war to have millions in active duty or reserve. The Ground forces alone amount to about a million and thats enough to me atleast

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom