What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I assume anything from EDGE integrated on the Mirage-2000-9 can be integrated on EAF Mirages fairly easily but is it worth it with the low amount of Mirages in EAF service.

Al Tariq at least put them far ahead of where they were 10 years ago.

Last edited:
I assume anything from EDGE integrated on the Mirage-2000-9 can be integrated on EAF Mirages fairly easily but is it worth it with the low amount of Mirages in EAF service.

True it will enhance our Mirage 2K capabilities.

Do Thunder series mounted on F-16s and Mirage 2K?

Do Thunder series mounted on F-16s and Mirage 2K?
Yes, at least on Mirage.

1666182339036.jpeg

Last edited:

Just read it. @Gomig-21 I found it good. Meteor with MICA NG can compensate the number of AIM-120 that F-15 can carry. I want to see those deadly missile Meteor and MICA NG rn on our Rafales. AIM-260 will be equal to Meteor and MICA is already equal to AIM-120. The problem will be on our F-16 BVR missiles. Our cousins have the best A2A missiles in the world.

Et tanyee el kanu ebhazaro a3ela wuth the useelss BVR and this ond in particualrwanted met tpo smash my patopt by why leta noncompoomp cause that githt? Geuss who got the last laugh I'll geiveyoua bhiunt LMAFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Now what else can you show Egypt SUCKers like you the turk who cameo ut of nowhere to diss our fremms like you! Never said anything to you about your SAMS yet yoy still felt the need to diss the PWERFUL Egyptian Armey. Not the stroger than us, but the same ones bragging the crap I just mentioned , haters! And these people really wonder why the Muslim word is so dismantled. It is very simple to figure think about it nost want to bklame to wester world.

Another day another arricle. They got national geographic to diss on us this time 😭. The article from start to finish has nothing new its just the leftist skeptmism and they had the urge to call El warraq and maspero traingle "Residental buildings" that shit was the worst place a human can go to!! And we are supposed to ask the public to change the capitao since when does that happen? American/British media started the old drama starting with New York Times what did we upset them with 😏

National Geographic!!!!!!

Lol, try and walk here watch how we cut your population quicker than the US cut the population of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You guys are so pathetic, no one is scared of you, we are just ordering you like a dog, we tell you to sit and you sit, we tell you no meteor missiles then no meteor missiles, they wouldn't help you anyways, Israeli F-35s would do another 1967 all over agai

Ha hahahahahahahah alother delusional ignorant jew who thought the genius who was a genius until the especial intel stuffiest for months at lirf the pipes with laminable liquid it to the max kand it-bac fire on thie hip[ppipoy-loookin faces thr criminals trying to ateal OUR LAND out landtheitfitiotikes who turned the valve on back to burn own fav=ces LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I lofe that oart.

Again that brings us back much jmore serious issues tha day ether intel is the most imortnat as year of stuyfing your dDpo;lphone mivb=vmenets and shshpt firiogtatee and everyeigne takeoffof fr5 and the thedrs that thest fon't ametter lol and kieept 24 hourst tubas ofthem and eem aven meovement before d=sndeing it weapons that would wioe uyou enfft the earth 23 tims mpre than itwould us. THIN ABOUT THSTBOy an what was thatyou told be "cpoe"Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaah,,
J20 is highly wishful at this point to be honered fpor us

agreed although it could make more quick work of the nopthrn TBH COuld work! BABPOOOM take out flakyy leaking Damona first and wipeout the major assigned targets.

That's why their inly target inintheir mGNICIVCENT eAGKLE WAST ABEGLETO LOVKOTN OT AN EAF'a f-116 btw locked oon thos the F-15?!?!?!? ahahahha. malo3ouyn BUNUHUNM.

@Gomig-21 @The SC @Hydration how do I chang my pfp?

- `M, go to theop tisht pone on theoneyoure one`
- Go to Sognatures and click on that
= Tdat will lead you straight to t the right choices

- If it doesn't come back and us know thy might hav2agend it.

Mashi ya bacha?

Ha hahahahahahahah alother delusional ignorant jew who thought the genius who was a genius until the especial intel stuffiest for months at lirf the pipes with laminable liquid it to the max kand it-bac fire on thie hip[ppipoy-loookin faces thr criminals trying to ateal OUR LAND out landtheitfitiotikes who turned the valve on back to burn own fav=ces LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I lofe that oart.

Again that brings us back much jmore serious issues tha day ether intel is the most imortnat as year of stuyfing your dDpo;lphone mivb=vmenets and shshpt firiogtatee and everyeigne takeoffof fr5 and the thedrs that thest fon't ametter lol and kieept 24 hourst tubas ofthem and eem aven meovement before d=sndeing it weapons that would wioe uyou enfft the earth 23 tims mpre than itwould us. THIN ABOUT THSTBOy an what was thatyou told be "cpoe"Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaah,,

agreed although it could make more quick work of the nopthrn TBH COuld work! BABPOOOM take out flakyy leaking Damona first and wipeout the major assigned targets.

That's why their inly target inintheir mGNICIVCENT eAGKLE WAST ABEGLETO LOVKOTN OT AN EAF'a f-116 btw locked oon thos the F-15?!?!?!? ahahahha. malo3ouyn BUNUHUNM.

@Gomig-21 @The SC @Hydration how do I chang my pfp?

- `M, go to theop tisht pone on theoneyoure one`
- Go to Sognatures and click on that
= Tdat will lead you straight to t the right choices

- If it doesn't come back and us know thy might hav2agend it.

Mashi ya bacha?
@Gomig-21 Are you sleeping on keyboard or what hahahaha. Sometime you are creating totally new words hahahaha.

Another day another arricle. They got national geographic to diss on us this time 😭. The article from start to finish has nothing new its just the leftist skeptmism and they had the urge to call El warraq and maspero traingle "Residental buildings" that shit was the worst place a human can go to!! And we are supposed to ask the public to change the capitao since when does that happen? American/British media started the old drama starting with New York Times what did we upset them with 😏

Sometimes you must receive critics so you can progress. I don't mind critics if they are build on sources and facts.

My problem is that you are destroying slums in Maspero triangle and building tall building which will not solve the problem. We are replacing bad shape houses with fancy ones. The problem of this area the population density. If we reduce the population density then I am ok. Second problem is the style of building, we are gamb West el Badal so at least we can have the same style of those building. Ya3ni when you walk in West el Balad, you can imagine that you are walking in Paris like Haussmann architecture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom