What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Wikipedia is not even a reliable source hahaha. Israeli wiki editors enter and edit from it according to Bennett, the video you showed above is just a copy and paste from Wikipedia which again is unreliable. My friends showed you videos from Israeli historians admitting their lose in 1973, also according to you guys you allegedly won because our 3rd army got encircled , but even David Elazar said that we resisted them

watch this
You give me a video in which the man says "They didn't intend to conquer the Sinai because they knew they didn't have a remote chance to do it" 0:59 (More accurate translation than in the video),

And he also says "Saddat knew that they don't have a chance to defeat the Israeli army", 2:09
He literally says Israel was and is stronger, and that Egypt could never conquer the Sinai militarily.

He is saying that Israel lost because the Egyptians never wanted to conquer the Sinai, and because this wasn't an objective the fact that Israel stopped Egypt from conquering the Sinai means Israel didn't win.

I think that's nonsense, Egypt had no intention of stopping up until we started winning, any war can be won by any side if you could just change objectives at will, Egypt wanted to conquer the Sinai, started losing, and then decided to just abandon Syria and settle for a peace treaty 6 years after the end of the war.

You give me a video in which the man says "They didn't intend to conquer the Sinai because they knew they didn't have a remote chance to do it" 0:59 (More accurate translation than in the video),

And he also says "Saddat knew that they don't have a chance to defeat the Israeli army", 2:09
He literally says Israel was and is stronger, and that Egypt could never conquer the Sinai militarily.

He is saying that Israel lost because the Egyptians never wanted to conquer the Sinai, and because this wasn't an objective the fact that Israel stopped Egypt from conquering the Sinai means Israel didn't win.

I think that's nonsense, Egypt had no intention of stopping up until we started winning, any war can be won by any side if you could just change objectives at will, Egypt wanted to conquer the Sinai, started losing, and then decided to just abandon Syria and settle for a peace treaty 6 years after the end of the war.
What do I need to repeat the same THING. We never had the chance to reconquer whole of Sinai because we didn't have an air defense umbrella that's why the egyptian army planed to stop at 25km east of the canal because it was the max range of our SAM wall.

Yes true, you are better trained than us, you trained with the US army.
Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 12.21.58 AM.png

*ONE REPORT, APPARENTLY BASED ON INFORMATION FROM EGYPTIAN SOURCES, "SAID THAT THE EGYPTIAN ARMY"S FIRST OBJECTIVE WAS TO GRAB TERRITORY AS FAR AS ABOUT 26 MILES DEEP IN THE SINAI, POSSIBLY INCLUDING THE VITAL MOONTAIR PASSES, AND TO HOLD THIS GROUND UNTIL THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL OR PRESSURE FROM THE BIG POWERS COULD BRING A CEASEFIRE
United States Department of State exactly describing our objectives. So even saying that Egypt wanted to reconquer Sinai but you stopped is fucking propaganda from your side. Where is your source about this claim?

Again explain why you refused the peace when Sadat was ready to recognize Israel but exchange you withdraw your troops from Sinai in 1971?

"Couldn't take cities of 500,000 people" never tried lol, once we understood there was heavy resistance inside cities, we got outside and just waited for them to run out of supplies.
Then why you decided to enter Suez and Ismailia if you didn't want to take those cities. Mate you are saying non sense. So by your logic, the Russians didn't want to take Kiev and Odessa.

Last edited:
And the fact that Egypt and Syria lost 10 times the soldiers, yet couldn't even conquer the Golan or the Sinai.
And? We are the attackers so ofc we will loose hahaha. Any attacker will loose more troops than the defender that is logic. You destroyed the syrians in the Golans.

You are sending me videos of people experiencing battles, yes, battles are sometimes lost, yes, soldiers sometimes retreat, but in the end, nothing refutes this:
At least I am giving sources from your PEOPLE not from me hahahaha. Giving you sources stating how your army was suffering. Till now you only brought wikipedia nothing else hahaha
Yeah, believe me, if it was my decision the Sinai would have been ours and much more than that, 1973 war ended with Israel winning, and winning well.
Then you will see the same fate of your mighty generals Adan Sharon loosing important cities battles. You really think that you could have conquered more lands in Egypt? Then thanks god the IDF didn't appoint you the MoD.

1665250249577.png

Imagine what they would do to your shitty entrenched T-34s lol
If the war didn't stop Israel would have captured far more than the Sinai, everything up until Cairo would be Israeli, and Cairo would have been constantly bombarded and those 5 million residents would flee.
For your infos, there is no one called Ahmed Halamni Hassan. Maybe you can ask your lovely editors to stop making fake narrative and person

Last edited:
What do I need to repeat the same THING. We never had the chance to reconquer whole of Sinai because we didn't have an air defense umbrella that's why the egyptian army planed to stop at 25km east of the canal because it was the max range of our SAM wall.
If you were succeeding so well what prevented you from moving your air defenses closer?
You never had the capability to reconquer the whole Sinai, there was 0 chance for you to succeed.
Yes true, you are better trained than us, you trained with the US army.
Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 12.21.58 AM.png

*ONE REPORT, APPARENTLY BASED ON INFORMATION FROM EGYPTIAN SOURCES, "SAID THAT THE EGYPTIAN ARMY"S FIRST OBJECTIVE WAS TO GRAB TERRITORY AS FAR AS ABOUT 26 MILES DEEP IN THE SINAI, POSSIBLY INCLUDING THE VITAL MOONTAIR PASSES, AND TO HOLD THIS GROUND UNTIL THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL OR PRESSURE FROM THE BIG POWERS COULD BRING A CEASEFIRE
United States Department of State exactly describing our objectives. So even saying that Egypt wanted to reconquer Sinai but you stopped is fucking propaganda from your side. Where is your source about this claim?
You were trained by the USSR lol, they were even fighting for you in certain points in time

One report based on information from Egyptian forces, of course, totally trustable.

If Egypt's objective was to just go as far as 20 miles into the Sinai, why did Egypt push into the Sinai without air defense coverage when Syria told Saddat they were winning?

Again explain why you refused the peace when Sadat was ready to recognize Israel but exchange you withdraw your troops from Sinai in 1971?
Because that was the government decision back then, and Egypt was in a position that we didn't even view it as a threat, a foolish mistake of the government.

Then why you decided to enter Suez and Ismailia if you didn't want to take those cities. Mate you are saying non sense. So by your logic, the Russians didn't want to take Kiev and Odessa.
You are comparing battle of Suez and Ismailia, battles lasting 1 day and 4 days respectively, with combined losses on both sides amounting to less than 300 soldiers, to Russia losing tens of thousands of soldiers for over 2 months in an attempt to reach Kyiv and Odessa? Those battles lasted longer than our entire war.

And? We are the attackers so ofc we will loose hahaha. Any attacker will loose more troops than the defender that is logic. You destroyed the syrians in the Golans.
1967 the ratio was about the same.

Commanders were ordered - if it's like 1967, conquer, if it's like Stalingrad, pullout.

At least I am giving sources from your PEOPLE not from me hahahaha. Giving you sources stating how your army was suffering. Till now you only brought wikipedia nothing else hahaha
Then you will see the same fate of your mighty generals Adan Sharon loosing important cities battles. You really think that you could have conquered more lands in Egypt? Then thanks god the IDF didn't appoint you the MoD.
Losing important cities? You were encircled lol

Last edited:
If Egypt's objective was to just go as far as 20 miles into the Sinai, why did Egypt push into the Sinai without air defense coverage when Syria told Saddat they were winning?
We sent one brigade or even squad not the whole army hahahaha
Because that was the government decision back then, and Egypt was in a position that we didn't even view it as a threat, a foolish mistake of the government.
Simple because you underestimated us and with your arrogance you thought that no one can challenge you. Simple as that look at the poor Moshe Dayan before and during
Look at this poor Moshe.
You are comparing battle of Suez and Ismailia, battles lasting 1 day and 4 days respectively, with combined losses on both sides amounting to less than 300 soldiers, to Russia losing tens of thousands of soldiers for over 2 months in an attempt to reach Kyiv and Odessa? Those battles lasted longer than our entire war.
Just comparing the concept in theory.

Losing important cities? You were encircled lol
And the same encircled third army that defeated you in Suez battle.

So you are denying that you were trying to conquer Suez and Ismailia.

Being encircled doesn't mean that you won. May encircle someone but he doesn't mean that he was surrendered

Even after the war, we continued the fight. So being encircled doesn't mean but still fought until a new ceasefire in Jan 1974.

Answer to this brigadier question

Even the IDF twitter account didn't post anything about the war that was brink of destruction of Israel hahahaha

You wonder they and all pundits of American support the like of that clown, who claimed it was am Isieler civixoryy with the barerly surrounded the 3rd Army yet so one one bonber decided to drop a slew of dead Jews beoing beried Sinai )how irnoc ILOVEIT!!!!) losers with would've have been decoimated if we took out all the engineer buriong the during the dead but we have decent CLASS that those SCUM of the earth invading and staling opur land and people.

If it was me I qould;ve killed every single scum sucking jew stealing our LAD EBN EL METNATKA KHAWAL!

Interesting documentary. One thing I don't understand is how can the Syrians only have partial victories in almost all wars and mostly lose. Egyptians performed great, syrians again were mediocre. In 1982 you remember what happened in Lebanon. So many wars and the Syrians usually only had some small victories. I like them, I have respect for the SAA, but sometimes all the boasting and talking and they lose hundreds of tanks and aircraft.

Like the guy said in the video "HaMisrim"...

If it wasn't for Egypt...Syria couldn't have waged war alone against Israel.

what bro? The Sriyans are the most inpmpetem fighters on the platnt. Mozambique children with imitation coat hanger AF 47 fooght 10 timsa with better courage than those useless hacks pf siryan dung.
@Gomig-21 might have a good take on this specifec topic.
IO I do, br buit it's rather long we'' Savit for a rainy day/.
Who is this guy again @Gomig-21 hahahahaha

Because we didn't want Sinai in one war.

That's perfectly right. We didn't need to do what those thieving scum did to steal our lands land not ounce, but TWICE with the help of the SCUM BRITISH and FERENCH. 10 years heater they had all the plan in action to do it themselves and take the brunt of the useless international community controlled by the US.

Look at what the scum sucking hogs that are helping Ukraine against a minor Russian invasion yet where was the support for Egypt when those scum land thieving Jews were STEALING out land?

Someone offer me a viable answer to that and we'll talk but you have NOTHING except oppress the brown Muslim is all and keep sorry for a bunch of holocaust victims that you can allow them to break international law at will without any consequences. SCUMBAG YHPCRITES,

Your claims are debunked in this video. Guess who is talking?? Your veterans hahahaha

He won't understand, believe me.

@Gomig-21 answer with logic pls because he seems that he is talking without sources.

Of course he is, Rarely are there ANY Pakistani supporters of Egypt and for one reason only. They thought how great they are fighting the Indians who destroyed them so then they see another Muslim Country MUCH more powerful than the Hindus get their asses jaded to them, they look to disparage.

Yeah, Bar Lev line barely had any soldiers because of Yom Kippur, the holiest day of our year.

Air to air missiles were called bombs in the Israeli air force in that era because they dropped and hit the ground.

Yep, a bunch of rats manning the kutnlev line screaming at the high commend: God will get you for leaving us and underestimating the will and power of the Egyptian Army which we abused for not reason Gold will get you NHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA that was my favorite recording of an Israeli RAT getting pounded by Egyptian Artillery and 200 fighters LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA||||| How sweet is that'

You could have had an entire 16 divisions manning that useless wall that fell to Egyptian INGENIUITY in 4 yours each and the result would've neem the same decimation of the sorry *** IDF!!!!! Just like this where the heat would've rotted the filthy thieving corps before they reached the thieving land of the Palestinians!

Take a close look at the number of dead JEWS!

Egyptian Su17 recon Israeli dead being buried

IT'S OUR LAND AND DON'T YOU EVER GORGET IT OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED 100X WORST THAN THIS AND LOSE AT LEAST YOUR ARROGANT POPULATION!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom