What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

@Gomig-21 A7a France is considering to contract 40 Rafales next year. The supply chains will be so f*cking BUSYYYY. Ya3ni to contract like 20 or 30 Rafales it would be in 2035 or even more hahaha

@Gomig-21 A7a France is considering to contract 40 Rafales next year. The supply chains will be so f*cking BUSYYYY. Ya3ni to contract like 20 or 30 Rafales it would be in 2035 or even more hahaha

Aywa mana ba2oloko keda for a while, now, right? That's what makes the Su-35 that much more important and to a lesser extent, the Typhoon since there are 4 countries that could possibly contract that aircraft, technically although they all fall under one since they all have to agree. But still, their orders are mostly Saudi Arabia since they're halfway through Kuwait's.

But, if this 2nd batch of 30 EAF Rafales come with the meteor (which as most of you fellas know, I highly doubt they will but if they do), then if the funds are available and the Typhoon deal is still stuck, I say order another batch of Rafales with the possibility of executing an assembly line in Egypt. It's time to move into the higher levels of ToT and if they don't agree, so be it and keep working with the Typhoon and MiG-35s and Su-35s to be sure we put an end to US hegemony.

Look how much bigger the flaps are on the MiG-29M/M2 which are the same on the MiG-29K of the Indian air force and exactly the same on the MiG-35 giving it excellent slow speed maneuverability.

1664867400290.png

I just hope the fleet doesn't suffer low availability rates because of the mess Russia has put itself and the world into. And I hope they order more and better weapons for this aircraft soon as well as figure out a way to upgrade the radar from the good Zhuk-ME to the AESA,

1664867682627.png

Egyptian officers training in Tunisia.

1664867726002.png

Using the Tunisia Styer AUG. Anyone ever fire one of those? Ooof, one of the worst MG to use. An absolute disaster IMO. First of all. I can't stand any bullpup design I hate them with a passion. Very awkward to hold when you're used to the conventional design. 2nd is that despite its design, it has one of the WORST recoil rates I have ever experienced. Give me an original AK-47 from 1947 any single day of the week over this pos Styer AUG.

1664867995032.png

1664868014468.png

Aywa mana ba2oloko keda for a while, now, right? That's what makes the Su-35 that much more important and to a lesser extent, the Typhoon since there are 4 countries that could possibly contract that aircraft, technically although they all fall under one since they all have to agree. But still, their orders are mostly Saudi Arabia since they're halfway through Kuwait's.

But, if this 2nd batch of 30 EAF Rafales come with the meteor (which as most of you fellas know, I highly doubt they will but if they do), then if the funds are available and the Typhoon deal is still stuck, I say order another batch of Rafales with the possibility of executing an assembly line in Egypt. It's time to move into the higher levels of ToT and if they don't agree, so be it and keep working with the Typhoon and MiG-35s and Su-35s to be sure we put an end to US hegemony.

Look how much bigger the flaps are on the MiG-29M/M2 which are the same on the MiG-29K of the Indian air force and exactly the same on the MiG-35 giving it excellent slow speed maneuverability.

View attachment 884530

I just hope the fleet doesn't suffer low availability rates because of the mess Russia has put itself and the world into. And I hope they order more and better weapons for this aircraft soon as well as figure out a way to upgrade the radar from the good Zhuk-ME to the AESA,

View attachment 884533

Egyptian officers training in Tunisia.

View attachment 884534

Using the Tunisia Styer AUG. Anyone ever fire one of those? Ooof, one of the worst MG to use. An absolute disaster IMO. First of all. I can't stand any bullpup design I hate them with a passion. Very awkward to hold when you're used to the conventional design. 2nd is that despite its design, it has one of the WORST recoil rates I have ever experienced. Give me an original AK-47 from 1947 any single day of the week over this pos Styer AUG.

View attachment 884536
View attachment 884537
With the actual situation of the Russian defense industry, it would be hard to build or to mass produce a very capable AESA radar. Like @joker88 said either we buy from Italy (Leonardo) or to buy from China which will take the place of Russia in the world of defense industry.

Airborne AESA Radars aren't the only think Russia lacks, the IRST fitted on EAF MiG-29s is something they hoped to use "in the future", while Egyptian Ka-52s rely on French Optics. See Russian drone footages to understand how they're lacking behind in terms of sensors too.

Airborne AESA Radars aren't the only think Russia lacks, the IRST fitted on EAF MiG-29s is something they hoped to use "in the future", while Egyptian Ka-52s rely on French Optics. See Russian drone footages to understand how they're lacking behind in terms of sensors too.
Yes they are so blurring. Even their kamikaze drones aren't accurate. I saw a video about Kub Bla drone where it missed their target for 0,5 meter. The target was M-777 howitzer.

With the actual situation of the Russian defense industry, it would be hard to build or to mass produce a very capable AESA radar. Like @joker88 said either we buy from Italy (Leonardo) or to buy from China which will take the place of Russia in the world of defense industry.
Russia's defense exports exceed $6 billion in the past six months: Putin

A special shot from inside the Egyptian E-2C Hawkeye early warning plane..

1664901881534.png

The screen shows the radar coverage of most of Egypt, in addition to a large part of the Mediterranean Sea, parts of Libya, all of Palestine, and parts of Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan..

Egypt, Thales Alenia, and military satellite deal update
AA_925252.png

It was reported in 2020 that the Egyptian Ministry of Military Production (MoMP) is in talks with the Franco-Italian aerospace manufacturer Thales Alenia for the procurement of a military observation satellite.
Thales Alenia managed to secure the bid and the work on the satellite started months ago.

Something strange. Till now Tactical Report didn't talk about the cooperation between Egypt and India.

Not often do I share stuff about previous wars but this writing about MiG-21s dives further into the details that aren't known to western aviation/warfare enthusiasts.
Perhaps unknown to you fellas too.
bgcdfbgfda.jpg

Not often do I share stuff about previous wars but this writing about MiG-21s dives further into the details that aren't known to western aviation/warfare enthusiasts.
Perhaps unknown to you fellas too.
View attachment 884694
Imagine if H-300 project was matured.

Airborne AESA Radars aren't the only think Russia lacks, the IRST fitted on EAF MiG-29s is something they hoped to use "in the future",
I think you meant the target designator, not the IRST. The IRST is that bulbous detector I circled in all the pics below it's been on every single MiG-29, Su-27, Su-34, Su-35 and so on and has actually been an amazing addition to the radar to help shoot down other aircraft without lighting up the actual radar and create radiation for enemy missiles such as the AGM-88 HARM etc. It has proven super valuable that the west imitated it from not only the US, but the Rafale, the Typhoon the Gripen etc. They all took this mostly Russian invention and made their own because of how successful of an item it is.

1664925195458.png

1664936533265.png

1664937485523.png

1664939377717.png

The built-in target designator is what is missing in the MiG-29M/M2 which is why they use the T220 pod as a substitute, but the MiG-35 is supposed to have it built-in so it doesn't have to carry a pod. That and the AESA are the only two things that make the difference between the EAF MiG-29M/M2s and the MiG-35.

while Egyptian Ka-52s rely on French Optics. See Russian drone footages to understand how they're lacking behind in terms of sensors too.

Exactly why they ordered the French/Russian EOS-52 for the Ka-52s. A good indication that naturally the Egyptian army & air force does its homework and research very well prior to ordering anything.

BTW, this is the brand new AIM-120D3.

1664939060736.png

Speaking of the Gazelles and the possible transformation into a Little Bird type helo for quick SOF penetration etc. If any of you fellas followed this thread from way back in 2016/17, I had mentioned when they made the announcement that they were procuring the Ka-52s that they should definitely purchase a squadron of little birds just for all the SOF units they have. From 777 to 999 to xyz etc., they could use that specific helicopter as Tunisia --which has a very well trained special forces units -- operate the KIOWA which is the big brother to the LB but I believe the Jordanian SF do in fact operate the little birds and they would be very handy with the Egyptian forces considering the number of units they have and employ.

While it's a neat idea, I don't think the effort and cost and potential failure would be worth it to transfrom these relatively older Gazelles to something that needs the be small but carry a heavy human load and be super nimble and stable such as the mighty little bird oxymoron.

1664940006484.png

They did operate this fire suppressor and crop duster for a while, forget the name if anyone knows it do tell, but somewhat similar to the LB in size.

1664940063899.png

Tahya Misr Emblem

1664940112271.png

OH LOOK! The other rear bay with room and connectors for additional launchers of ASTER 15/30 or even land attack cruise missiles like the ones we caught a quick glimpse of in that video. lol, love sticking it to the phony baloney doubters.

1664940297419.png

Oldie but goldie. No one put colors like these on their jets lol.

1664940354122.png

Armor variety.

1664940884428.png

1664940898921.png

1664940917880.png
1664940932556.png

1664940956985.png

Trains transport of all the new MRAPs.

1664940995201.png

Now here's an veritable assault rifle with interchangeable barrels and munitions.

1664941086053.png

Priorities, even in the sweltering heat of the Egyptian desert can never stop this specific duty.

1664941142866.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom